PDA

View Full Version : More Dumb Criminals

jballscalls
01-23-2015, 08:56 PM
These guys stole ipads and then took pictures of themselves with it. the pictures went into the owners "cloud" and they got caught

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/27915739/2-nabbed-in-ipad-theft-when-selfies-appear-on-owners-icloud?utm_content=buffere0fb1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Marshall Bennett
01-23-2015, 09:30 PM
You might say the morons "profiled" themselves. :bang:

jballscalls
01-23-2015, 10:38 PM
You might say the morons "profiled" themselves. :bang:

Dumb criminals is kind of an oxymoron, but it's always so funny when guys get caught. One of my alltime favorites was a guy who robbed a convenience store in his letterman jacket LOL

Tom
01-24-2015, 09:25 AM
To some folks, the wave of technology is more like a tsunami of tshit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Butt dialers just moved up a notch.

DJofSD
01-24-2015, 09:31 AM
First time a selfie did some good.

banacek
01-24-2015, 12:10 PM
Dumb criminals is kind of an oxymoron, but it's always so funny when guys get caught. One of my alltime favorites was a guy who robbed a convenience store in his letterman jacket LOL

We had a couple of dumb ones in my city last year. One guy robbed a store with his face covered but he had a tattoo of Stewie Griffin on his neck...they caught him in an hour.

Then some guy came into a gun store with a knife and told the owner exactly which gun he wanted. The owner gave it to him. The thief gave it back to him and told the owner to load it. Of course the owner loaded it and just as the owner was about to point it at the guy's face, the thief ran out of the store. He was soon caught. :lol:

Tom
01-24-2015, 03:03 PM
True story.
We had a small convenience store at the corner.
It was open all night, and one night, after midnight, a guy robs the place.
Cops get called, and in under a half an hour, they come up to the crook's back door and there he is, sitting at the kitchen table, counting the money.

It has just snowed, and his were the ONLY footprints out there! :lol: :lol: :lol: