PDA

View Full Version : Real World leader to visit Congress

Pages : [1] 2

Tom
01-21-2015, 03:53 PM
After the joke that was there last night, next month, a REAL world leader, not some street-punk organizer will address the congress.

Like an adult.

“I am specifically asking him to address Congress on the threats posed by radical Islam and Iran,” Boehner said in the meeting. “America and Israel have always stood together in shared cause and common ideals, and now we must rise to the moment again. Let’s send a clear message to the White House — and the world — about our commitment to Israel and our allies.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/john-boehner-invites-benjamin-netanyahu-congress-iran-114439.html#ixzz3PUX2y5jY

ReplayRandall
01-21-2015, 04:05 PM
Tom, sometimes you are spot-on....This post definitely is one of those times... :ThmbUp:

davew
01-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Come on, you can't just invite a terrorist target without getting approval from the administration.. there are channels and approvals needed...

ReplayRandall
01-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Come on, you can't just invite a terrorist target without getting approval from the administration.. there are channels and approvals needed...

And Obama has always asked Congress for approval, right Dave? :confused:

NJ Stinks
01-21-2015, 04:57 PM
I must have missed it. When did Israel become the 51st state?

HUSKER55
01-21-2015, 05:00 PM
just add it to your list..... :D

davew
01-21-2015, 05:07 PM
And Obama has always asked Congress for approval, right Dave? :confused:

he does not need approval, because he is smart and knows what is best for the world..

ReplayRandall
01-21-2015, 05:13 PM

The US led the reestablishment of the Jewish homeland in 1948....so Israel has been a well-financed US adopted state since '48.

ReplayRandall
01-21-2015, 05:19 PM
he does not need approval, because he is smart and knows what is best for the world..

Went right over my head....Time for another cold-one Dave,....cheers

Robert Goren
01-21-2015, 06:01 PM
After the joke that was there last night, next month, a REAL world leader, not some street-punk organizer will address the congress.

Like an adult.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/01/john-boehner-invites-benjamin-netanyahu-congress-iran-114439.html#ixzz3PUX2y5jY

The only people outside of Israel that take Benjamin Netanyahu seriously are the American conservatives. They all should move to Israel, if they want gobble at his feet.

Clocker
01-21-2015, 06:11 PM
I thought everything was under control. Obama said so himself in his speech last night:

Our diplomacy is at work with respect to Iran, where, for the first time in a decade, we’ve halted the progress of its nuclear program and reduced its stockpile of nuclear material.

reckless
01-21-2015, 06:25 PM
The only people outside of Israel that take Benjamin Netanyahu seriously are the American conservatives. They all should move to Israel, if they want gobble at his feet.

Netanyahu was born in Tel Aviv but actually grew up in Cheltenham, PA (the home of the great Mark Levin and Reggie Jackson, hall of fame baseball player).

He himself is a soldier and a solid war hero, quite unlike the sissy's and cowards such as Obama, Biden, Kerry, et al., that run our government.

But, in the hero department, the Prime Minister stands in the shadow of his brother, Yonatan Netanyahu, the hero of Operation Entebbe, of which he gave his life.

Shame on you, Robert, for trying to minimize the stature and background of Benjamin Netanyahu and his leadership in fighting the very same Islamo terrorists your silly leader, Obama, actually supports.

More than conservatives admire this man, here and around the world.

JustRalph
01-21-2015, 08:41 PM
Goren, you are the ultimate armchair "everything".

Btw, I believe Netanyahu was just re-elected with over 70 % of the vote?

Shemp Howard
01-21-2015, 08:46 PM
This is a serious breach of protocal.

The Constitution-buster up the street must be livid.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-21-2015, 08:51 PM

Btw, I believe Netanyahu was just re-elected with over 70 % of the vote?

Yeah, he's won even more than "both times".

snickster
01-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Netanyahu is Israel's Ronald Reagan. Who was the greatest president anyone alive today has see in his lifetime. The ultimate class person with ultimate integrity, virtue, selflessness and patriotism.

Then we have the likes of Obama and Clinton. Two of the creepiest pathological lying SOB BS artist self serving incompetent traitors to the people presidents anyone alive have ever seen in their lifetimes who's only reason for being successful is pandering to the minorities, buying votes by giving away taxpayer money for any entitlement program they can dream of, and being very good BS artist who will say anything that will make them look good even though it is an absolute lie. Just like Obama did last night throughout.

PhantomOnTour
01-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Netanyahu was born in Tel Aviv but actually grew up in Cheltenham, PA (the home of the great Mark Levin and Reggie Jackson, hall of fame baseball player).

He himself is a soldier and a solid war hero, quite unlike the sissy's and cowards such as Obama, Biden, Kerry, et al., that run our government.

But, in the hero department, the Prime Minister stands in the shadow of his brother, Yonatan Netanyahu, the hero of Operation Entebbe, of which he gave his life.

Shame on you, Robert, for trying to minimize the stature and background of Benjamin Netanyahu and his leadership in fighting the very same Islamo terrorists your silly leader, Obama, actually supports.

More than conservatives admire this man, here and around the world.
Why do sissys get an apostrophe and cowards don't?
:cool:

Tom
01-21-2015, 11:39 PM

Wow, I missed 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, and 57.

Let me 'splain it to you.....US foreign policy demand intelligence, leadership, strategy.......so you see, Obama has no place in it. A community organizer can only insult people and divide people. Not what we want. Let the dipstick go play gold where he can't cause any problems. The adults can handle the real issues.

Robert Goren
01-22-2015, 07:27 AM

Btw, I believe Netanyahu was just re-elected with over 70 % of the vote?I said he was popular in Israel. But he is not popular with anybody else outside of the American conservative movement. Even then you have to wonder how many conservatives who have actually met him like him.

Tom
01-22-2015, 07:33 AM
Dems prefer Hezbola?

Robert Goren
01-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Dems prefer Hezbola?No the demos don't( there are other Israeli politicians they prefer), but an amazing part of the Western World (non Moslem) does. Netanyahu has something to do with that. He is turning Israeli supporters into Hezbola and Hamas supporters.

TJDave
01-22-2015, 11:01 AM

June 5, 1967

DJofSD
01-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Don't worry about Obama, he'll get back at Congress by inviting to the White House the captain of the Russian warship that just sailed into port in Cuba.

reckless
01-22-2015, 04:25 PM

In a nutshell, because I am a dope. To be honest, I originally misspelled sissys with an ies at the end... saw that error, 'corrected' it but didn't re-read the reply and just hit submit.

Thanks for reading the original post anyway. :)

GameTheory
01-22-2015, 04:34 PM
I've got no problem with Netanyahu, but I disapprove. (Just during the Bush years I disapproved when Pelosi went to meet Assad supposedly carrying messages from Israel. That was worse, of course.) I wish Congress would protect those things that are supposed to be under their purview from executive encroachment, but I guess instead they feel they should do some encroaching of their own into areas that do legitimately fall within the executive branch.

reckless
01-22-2015, 04:44 PM
I said he was popular in Israel. But he is not popular with anybody else outside of the American conservative movement. Even then you have to wonder how many conservatives who have actually met him like him.

Robert... Robert... Robert...

Netanyahu is extremely popular throughout the world. Only those countries that support the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, Hezbollah, Al-Quada.... that is, the United States, France, and every other facist dictatorship around have issues with this man, who now seems to stand alone in the world's fight against islamic terrorism.

And, while he is also popular at home, the political situation in Israel makes the coming election this year a toss-up believe it or not. It's a Parliamentary system of government and there are numerous political parties. There is also a farther right wing party that may cause Netanyahu some trouble, saying he doesn't do enough fighting terrorism. Plus there are the spineless 'moderates' and appeasers who think if Israel play nice, the terrorists will like them. The same type of pansys are there as there are in our current government, plus England and France.

So since it's a fractured system, it wouldn't take much for his party, Likud, to lose seats in their Parliament, and in effect, defeat Netanyahu. But, that said, I do believe Netanyahu will overcome all this, win, and remain PM for a long time. The world needs men and leaders like Benjamin Netanyahu.

fast4522
01-22-2015, 05:28 PM

RG,

Benjamin Netanyahu loves his country with every fiber of his being. It is quite easy for those in our country to admire him and hold him in high esteem. I do not agree with JR every single time like now, ultimate anything your not.

horses4courses
01-22-2015, 05:35 PM

Well, if you're going in that direction, why not make a complete recent list?
Lets add Cheney, G.W. Bush, and Mitt Romney to the list of "privileged draft dodgers".

There......FTFY

Steve 'StatMan'
01-22-2015, 05:38 PM

I thought it was because Michael Moore's Father taught him that cowards don't deserve no appostophies and that his father was right.

JustRalph
01-22-2015, 05:57 PM
Well, if you're going in that direction, why not make a complete recent list?
Lets add Cheney, G.W. Bush, and Mitt Romney to the list of "privileged draft dodgers".

There......FTFY

Bush was a rated fighter pilot. He flew F-100's. That's not babyshit.

horses4courses
01-22-2015, 06:08 PM
Bush was a rated fighter pilot. He flew F-100's. That's not babyshit.

His years of service were 1968-74.
Did we have too many pilots in SE Asia at that time for him to see duty?

Oh, now the picture's getting clearer.

By regulation, National Guard pilots were required to take and pass an annual physical in order to remain in flight status, in the three months prior to a pilot's birthday (in Bush's case, July 6). Bush did not take this mandatory physical examination in mid-1972. As a result of his failure to take his physical, his flight status was suspended by his commander on August 1, 1972,[16] confirmed by Col Bobby Hodges on September 5, 1972 and confirmed again by a National Guard Bureau order on September 29, 1972, which meant he no longer was authorized to fly as a pilot.[17][18][19]

Although the previous two physicals that Bush had taken were done by flight surgeons, Bush said in 2000 that he wanted to wait to take the physical until it could be done by his own private doctor. But regulations require that the physical be performed by an Air Force doctor.[20] Air Force flight surgeons were assigned to Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama, located across town from Maxwell AFB at the Dannelly Field Air National Guard Base at Dannelly Field airport, where Bush was paid for drilling in October and November 1972 and in January 1973, his only drilling dates between April 1972 and April 1973.

According to his released military records, Bush never flew again as an Air National Guard pilot after April 1972.

Robert Goren
01-22-2015, 06:10 PM
Bush was a rated fighter pilot. He flew F-100's. That's not babyshit.He never got near combat, that much we know. His granddaddy saw to that. Exactly what he did during his tour of duty remains one of the great mysteries of our time. His Dad, Bush41, was real hero in WWII. One of a great many.

Clocker
01-22-2015, 06:15 PM
Oh, now the picture's getting clearer.

How about a link to that picture?

horses4courses
01-22-2015, 06:17 PM
How about a link to that picture?

Wik'ed it.....if it's false, prove it.

Clocker
01-22-2015, 06:30 PM
Wik'ed it.....if it's false, prove it.

Nice civil answer. It is common courtesy here to link to quoted articles.

horses4courses
01-22-2015, 06:37 PM
Nice civil answer. It is common courtesy here to link to quoted articles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Happy now?

Clocker
01-22-2015, 06:58 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

Happy now?

Positively giddy.

But actually, I've already lost interest in it. I don't care if the Wiki article is true or false because Bush's military service is ancient history and has no relevance, effect or bearing on this country today.

Bringing it up is the intellectual equivalent of "But Mom, all the other kids..."

horses4courses
01-22-2015, 07:03 PM
Positively giddy.

But actually, I've already lost interest in it. I don't care if the Wiki article is true or false because Bush's military service is ancient history and has no relevance, effect or bearing on this country today.

Bringing it up is the intellectual equivalent of "But Mom, all the other kids..."

Agreed.
When another poster cites leading Democrats' lack
of military service, it was time to reciprocate.
That's all.

Don't get your panties in a twist, clock....

fast4522
01-22-2015, 08:04 PM
He never got near combat, that much we know. His granddaddy saw to that. Exactly what he did during his tour of duty remains one of the great mysteries of our time. His Dad, Bush41, was real hero in WWII. One of a great many.

Lets be really real RG, it is not in the cards for everybody to be a hero and safe within the flight squad. Now I appreciate a good charter assassination, maybe I will kick your guy next. They do not let morons fly F-100s, but they do let them become Presidents.

Tom
01-22-2015, 11:01 PM
Military service?
Combat?

Whoa, boys, let;s not forget, OBAMA never even saw a JOB! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

reckless
01-22-2015, 11:13 PM
Agreed.
When another poster cites leading Democrats' lack
of military service, it was time to reciprocate.
That's all.

Don't get your panties in a twist, clock....

I re-read all the posts in this thread. What poster cited leading Democrats lack of military service?

PhantomOnTour
01-22-2015, 11:26 PM
In a nutshell, because I am a dope. To be honest, I originally misspelled sissys with an ies at the end... saw that error, 'corrected' it but didn't re-read the reply and just hit submit.

Thanks for reading the original post anyway. :)
I was just poking a little fun - no harm intended :ThmbUp:

reckless
01-23-2015, 01:22 PM
I was just poking a little fun - no harm intended :ThmbUp:

Phantom, I know that... then and now, that you didn't mean any harm.

fast4522
01-24-2015, 06:16 PM
First the Euro, then Iran

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-vows-to-attack-israel-from-west-bank/

Tom
01-24-2015, 07:30 PM
You doing a great job, there, Barry.

davew
01-27-2015, 09:43 PM
Sounds like an 0bama election campaign chief strategist is running a political campaign for a rival of Netanyahu in Israel. So much for isolating ourselves before a major political election in Israel.

Clocker
01-27-2015, 09:57 PM
It looks like India got the short end of the stick in the visiting "leader" department.

Today in New Delhi, the president of the United States delivered an address to the people of India. Topics ranged from Obama's pride in being the first U.S. president to visit India twice, to the historic nature of his attendance at India's Republic Day Parade, to his grandfather's occupation as a chef, to his graying hair, to his daughters ... to his struggles against political critics back home. If this is starting to sound like the president spoke quite a bit about himself, that's because he did. Somehow in the span of just 33 minutes, Obama referenced himself 118 times. (For those keeping score at home, that's 3.5 Obama references per minute.)

https://grabien.com/story.php?id=21274

davew
01-27-2015, 10:47 PM
It looks like India got the short end of the stick in the visiting "leader" department.

Surely he apologized about the USA causing flooding and monsoon's in India because of selfish abuse of the environment... and causing global climate disruption (or whatever he calls it now).

Do you think he mentioned they should have higher minimum wage in INDA so that the call centers outsourced there could come back to USA?

Tom
01-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Did he bow to a cow?

Robert Goren
01-28-2015, 09:04 AM
Did he bow to a cow? Actually a steer . He was going to have steak dinner at the White House with Boehner, but he pardon the steer instead.

reckless
01-28-2015, 11:44 AM
Sounds like an 0bama election campaign chief strategist is running a political campaign for a rival of Netanyahu in Israel. So much for isolating ourselves before a major political election in Israel.

The political strategist and operative is now no longer advising the election campaign. The Labor Party told this Obama strategist to 'get lost, we don't want you here'.

Of course, Obama sent this clown strictly as an affront to Bibi Netanyahu, as we all know.

No one with any brains wants to be associated with a loser such as Obama, both here and abroad.

Tom
01-28-2015, 12:49 PM
hcap loves him......oh, I get it! :lol:

TJDave
01-28-2015, 04:21 PM
I haven't been following this story. Is Netanyahu actually coming?

Tom
01-29-2015, 07:37 AM
Yes, and Obama is not meeting with him.
Groundwork for a productive trip......:rolleyes:

Greyfox
01-29-2015, 01:36 PM
The White House Administration is unhappy? My, my.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/29/us/politics/white-house-expresses-displeasure-over-speech-planned-by-netanyahu.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration, after days of mounting tension, signaled on Wednesday how angry it is with Israel that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/n/benjamin_netanyahu/index.html?inline=nyt-per) accepted Republican leaders’ invitation to address Congress on Iran without consulting the White House.

NJ Stinks
01-29-2015, 02:02 PM
The White House Administration is unhappy? My, my.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/29/us/politics/white-house-expresses-displeasure-over-speech-planned-by-netanyahu.html?_r=1

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration, after days of mounting tension, signaled on Wednesday how angry it is with Israel that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/n/benjamin_netanyahu/index.html?inline=nyt-per) accepted Republican leaders’ invitation to address Congress on Iran without consulting the White House.

Dernier said in the article: “The prime minister feels very strongly that he has to speak on this issue. That’s why he accepted the invitation, not to wade into your political debate or make this a partisan issue, and not to be disrespectful to the president.”

Unfortunately, Netanyahu is making making Israel a partisan issue here in the U.S.

Don't remember where I read it but it's true. Having one of our two major political parties angry with you does nothing to help Israeli relations with the U.S. in the long run.

Tom
01-29-2015, 02:16 PM
Face it, having Obama and the Dems does nothing.
Bibi understands that this is a serious threat and he must do what he can to get the US to stop pussy footing around and enabling Iran to go nuclear. Obama will only fail, that is obvious.

Bibi will do what it takes, no matter who is offended.
That is leadership.

Take notes, libs - THIS is how you do it, not like some chicken-shack, sniveling coward community organizer.

The adults are in charge now.

Greyfox
01-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Unfortunately, Netanyahu is making making Israel a partisan issue here in the U.S.

Don't remember where I read it but it's true. Having one of our two major political parties angry with you does nothing to help Israeli relations with the U.S. in the long run.

Obama is angry.
That doesn't mean his party is angry or it's a bipartisan issue.
If it is a bipartisan issue, Natabyahu is not making it one.
Netanyahu is simply stating the facts as he sees them and letting the chips fall where they may.

Tom
01-29-2015, 02:37 PM
Translation: Obaby is pouting. :lol:

Check that diaper, someone.....methinks the POTUS is full.

DJofSD
02-01-2015, 11:37 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-open-loathing-between-barack-obama-and-benjamin-netanyahu-just-got-worse-10015845.html

Obama can't stand it that Netanyahu will not fall into line.

Tom
02-01-2015, 11:51 AM
Heh, heh, heh.
Nice to watch the fool pout.

Elections have consequences.
The last one clearly rejected Obama and favored the new Congress.
Only fitting that a world leader should address a non-lame branch of government.

Like I said, the adults are talking now.
Run along little Barry, work on your windmill shot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

horses4courses
02-01-2015, 12:46 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8m20FnCUAECxK_.jpg:medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8fNGe7CYAAkdoX.jpg:medium

Clocker
02-01-2015, 01:07 PM
So Bibi was in Gaza last year and killed 17 journalists? With his Uzi?

The journalists were in areas where terrorists were shelling Israeli civilians. The Israelis went to great lengths to warn people away from the area before attacking the terrorists. The journalists put themselves in known danger.

Your post is essentially a lie and it is terrorist propaganda.

TJDave
02-01-2015, 01:09 PM
Netanyahu's party, Likud is running neck-in-neck with Labor. There is no doubt the timing of the joint address was planned to coincide with the March elections. Netanyahu is a master politician... On the order of Bill Clinton.

horses4courses
02-01-2015, 01:09 PM
So Bibi was in Gaza last year and killed 17 journalists? With his Uzi?

The journalists were in areas where terrorists were shelling Israeli civilians. The Israelis went to great lengths to warn people away from the area before attacking the terrorists. The journalists put themselves in known danger.

As long as they keep pissing you off, they work for me :lol:

TJDave
02-01-2015, 01:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8fNGe7CYAAkdoX.jpg:medium

War journalists tend to congregate where there is the most action. No one specifically targeted them.

Clocker
02-01-2015, 01:27 PM
As long as they keep pissing you off, they work for me :lol:

Not me. Pointing out idiocy and lies makes me happy. :p

Tom
02-01-2015, 03:24 PM

Aren't they all?

snickster
02-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Netanyahu is Israel's Ronald Reagan. The most honest honorable selfless patriot of his country and going way beyond what is necessary to make sure that there is no collateral damage in this war that the surrounding Arab countries has brought upon them using the pukastiniens as a proxy in this war. Netanyahu today is the greatest and most classiest leader of the free world.

DJofSD
02-02-2015, 03:07 PM
http://www.caintv.com/video-paul-ryan-schools-chuck

PaceAdvantage
02-04-2015, 02:13 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8m20FnCUAECxK_.jpg:medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8fNGe7CYAAkdoX.jpg:mediumWhat a shock...we can add Hamas sympathizer to your stellar list of credentials...

Clocker
02-04-2015, 03:14 AM
What a shock...we can add Hamas sympathizer to your stellar list of credentials...

Hamas is a humanitarian organization. Nancy Pelosi said it, so it must be true. Are you questioning the judgement of someone that agrees with Nancy Pelosi?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/pelosi-qataris-have-told-me-hamas-humanitarian-organization

horses4courses
02-04-2015, 10:38 PM
The Israeli election in March will tell us a lot about Bibi,
and the man you love to hate in Washington.
Anything less than a resounding victory will be an embarrassment.
Or, will it???
Hold the phone just a second.........

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Post-poll-60-percent-of-Israelis-dont-want-Netanyahu-anymore-383724

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8W-8gBCAAM8K83.jpg:medium

ReplayRandall
02-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Or, will it???

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Post-poll-60-percent-of-Israelis-dont-want-Netanyahu-anymore-383724

Yeah, you hold that phone H4C and your wallet, for that matter hold on to your shirt too, because you'll LOSE them all if you bet against Netanyahu....

Clocker
02-04-2015, 11:22 PM
Another real world leader just met with Congress.

Jordan’s King Abdullah ibn al-Hussein, who has trained as a pilot, may fly a bomber himself on Thursday in the country’s retaliation against the ISIS.

Several Arabic-language newspapers reported late Wednesday that the monarch would personally participate in bombing raids on the terrorist group, citing his vow Tuesday to “strike them in their strongholds.”

Tom
02-05-2015, 07:44 AM
And he did not go play golf right after, either.
Like our embarrassment of a CNC.

fast4522
02-05-2015, 11:10 AM
Or, will it???

The whole world is sputtering Israel included, the amount of debt is very problematic with most believing in global collapse.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu political worries are in part to economy, but more so in part for not striking Iran.

DJofSD
03-01-2015, 11:10 PM
@netanyahu 14h14 hours ago

We are strongly opposed to the agreement being formulated between the world powers and Iran that could endanger Israel’s very existence.

I will do my utmost to ensure our future.

I am deeply and genuinely concerned for the security of all Israelis, for the fate of the nation, and for the fate of our people.

Greyfox
03-02-2015, 01:44 AM
I am deeply and genuinely concerned for the security of all Israelis, for the fate of the nation, and for the fate of our people.

Yes, and why wouldn't he be.
America's Community Organizer is negotiating to give Iran everything they have asked for.
At the same time Iran is building Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles and nothing is being said about them.
Why does Iran need ICBMs?
Why do they need nuclear power when they are sitting on huge oil reserves?
Don't even ask.
The Community Organizer knows.

magwell
03-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Speaks from the heart :ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

davew
03-02-2015, 11:01 AM
He just gave a speech at APAC

With regards to Iran -
He said the United States is worried about national security.
He said Israel is worried about national survival.

Tom
03-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Obama is not worried about national security.
At least not this nation's.

reckless
03-02-2015, 12:10 PM
The thread topic is Real World leader to visit Congress.

I wish to expand this to say that Benjamin Netanyahu, war hero and true friend of the once great USA, is The Real Leader of the entire Free World.

The anti-American, unpatriotic and incoherent Barry Obama could whine and threaten all he wants. He's a little dope, a joke, a pisher and the world's laughingstock.

The treasonist Secretary of State, J. F. Kerry, could bluster, huff and puff, or even play nice all he wishes, this means bupkus because he's also a liar and a first rate fool on the diplomatic stage.

Tom
03-02-2015, 12:13 PM
Agreed.
Obama is not the leader of the free world.
At best, he is the leader of clown college.
And Kerry is a fool - as always.

Remember, when given the choice between George W. Bush and Kerry, it was no contest. :lol::lol:

reckless
03-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Agreed.
Obama is not the leader of the free world.
At best, he is the leader of clown college.
And Kerry is a fool - as always.

Remember, when given the choice between George W. Bush and Kerry, it was no contest. :lol::lol:

Yeah the country was indeed lucky that the Democrats were stupid enough to nominate a traitor during a war.

TJDave
03-02-2015, 01:00 PM
He just gave a speech at APAC

With regards to Iran -
He said the United States is worried about national security.
He said Israel is worried about national survival.

Netanyahu is worried about political survival. ;)

horses4courses
03-02-2015, 01:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Fidi1U4AAKv6n.jpg:medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_FiIDJUQAAu85h.jpg:medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_FfZCIUQAApxMl.jpg:medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_FfE3fUoAA_ppa.jpg:medium

Tom
03-02-2015, 02:05 PM
gBzJGckMYO4

horses4courses
03-02-2015, 02:08 PM
gBzJGckMYO4

Re-writing Looney Tunes to include chimpanzees.
It's all making sense now.

horses4courses
03-02-2015, 02:21 PM
The thread topic is Real World leader to visit Congress.

I wish to expand this to say that Benjamin Netanyahu, war hero and true friend of the once great USA, is The Real Leader of the entire Free World.

The anti-American, unpatriotic and incoherent Barry Obama could whine and threaten all he wants.

Who really has America's interests at heart here?
Certainly not Bibi and his Republican buddies.....they are the real traitors.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Cgr8pUwAASzxB.jpg:medium

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

ReplayRandall
03-02-2015, 02:52 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Cgr8pUwAASzxB.jpg:medium

H4C, you seemed confused. Maybe you should read the following to help you see more clearly:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/kerry-to-offer-the-release-of-jonathan-pollard/

Clocker
03-02-2015, 03:19 PM

Netanyahu is a traitor?

P.S. The Wiki article does nothing to document that Netanyahu said what you claim he said to Pollard.

Tom
03-02-2015, 03:36 PM
Traitor means to give aid to the enemy.
Obama is the poster boy for this.

Go home and get that hole in your head filled.

FantasticDan
03-02-2015, 03:39 PM
Netanyahu is a traitor?C'mon, who isn't? Obama's a traitor, Kerry's a traitor, Hillary's a traitor, Bush is a traitor, Mosty's a traitor for calling someone Rambo, William Shatner's a traitor for not going to Nimoy's funeral and making sure his body was sent to the Genesis planet, etc etc.

So I understand the occasional confusion. :p

horses4courses
03-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Netanyahu is a traitor?

P.S. The Wiki article does nothing to document that Netanyahu said what you claim he said to Pollard.

The Wiki link wasn't meant to reference the quote.
Try googling it - no shortage of sources.

Tom
03-02-2015, 03:45 PM
He is 100% NOT a traitor to the USA.
It not debatable.

Tom
03-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Try googling it - no shortage of sources.

Define resources...... surely not these two goobers?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

horses4courses
03-02-2015, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=Tom]He is 100% NOT a traitor to the USA.
It not debatable.

He is two-faced, as are many politicians.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checkpoint-washington/2010/07/netanyahu_america_is_a_thing_y.html

Clocker
03-02-2015, 04:35 PM
He is two-faced, as are many politicians.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/checkpoint-washington/2010/07/netanyahu_america_is_a_thing_y.html

He is two-faced for telling the truth?

"I know what America is," Netanyahu told a group of terror victims, apparently not knowing his words were being recorded. "America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. "

Even truer today than back then, as Iran and Russia prove over and over.

horses4courses
03-02-2015, 04:38 PM
He is two-faced for telling the truth?

Even truer today than back then, as Iran and Russia prove over and over.

Well, I'll admit, he has maneuvered Boehner and McConnell.
Playing them like a fiddle..........

Clocker
03-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Well, I'll admit, he has maneuvered Boehner and McConnell.
Playing them like a fiddle..........

Boehner knew exactly what he was doing when he invited Netanyahu to speak. Even if Bibi had a hand in it, it is jayvee stuff compared to what the ayatollahs are doing to Obama and what Putin is doing to NATO, which is supposedly lead by the US.

fast4522
03-02-2015, 08:20 PM
Some here actually think the majority of people believe in passing it so you can find out what is in it? Some people speak in plain English and are understood every single time.

horses4courses
03-02-2015, 09:54 PM
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/03/01/nearly-half-of-voters-disapprove-of-gops-netanyahu-invite/

WSJ - Some 48% of registered voters said they disapproved of inviting another leader to speak without first checking with the president, while 30% said congressional Republicans should have done so. Just over a fifth said they didn’t know enough to say.

Something as insignificant as a speech shouldn't tick me off
as much as this whole episode does. Blatantly disrespectful.

The blow is softened completely, though, when you look
at recent polls. WSJ estimates 48% disapprove of the stunt,
which is the clear leader. Many of those, I'm sure, are not
necessarily connected to a political party. Sure, some could
be Democrats, but one thing is for sure - Republicans approve.

So, if you take public opinion into account, this stunt will backfire.
Republicans doing what they do best.

Carry on, carry on......

Clocker
03-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Something as insignificant as a speech shouldn't tick me off
as much as this whole episode does. Blatantly disrespectful.

Congress and the presidency are co-equal under the law. Obama does not respect that relationship. How can he expect anything different in return?

horses4courses
03-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Congress and the presidency are co-equal under the law. Obama does not respect that relationship

Please be more specific as to why he does not respect this.

Tom
03-02-2015, 11:20 PM
Obama and 34 democrats will not attend.
This is great - we need to offer Bibi a job - give him a desk on the floor of the House.

He could be our rat repellent.

I am glad he doesn't have to share the stage with that POS some call our president. He doesn't speak for me, or many others.

Anyone who thing you can negotiate with Iran is an idiot.
Obama and Kerry - two idiots.
And a few here.

Boehner pulled down Obama's pants and I love it.
The world sees an ass in the WH.

OntheRail
03-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Please be more specific as to why he does not respect this.
Over Reaching use of Pen and Phone... would be the obvious conclusion.

FantasticDan
03-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Boehner pulled down Obama's pants and I love it. :kiss: :kiss:
smkSWiBEW3o

reckless
03-03-2015, 07:59 AM
To all left wing anti-semites here and elsewhere I suggest watching the True Real Leader of the Free World, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, today at 11 a.m. or so, on C-Span.

I know you all parrot the words and thoughts of those wusses and children on MSNBC, CNN, the Huff Post, et al, but it's an awakening experience to think for yourself once in a while. I also know it's probably asking too much of liberals and Democrats, but give it a try nonetheless; you might learn a thing or two about the real world and what a real world leader is all about.

Thank God there's a Benjamin Netanyahu standing tall to fight for freedom against the world-wide Islamo terrorists threat.

Sadly, God also knows there's no such person in the White House.

JustRalph
03-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Hey Hill, where do you stand......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z6GdxbNrUf4

z6GdxbNrUf4

Tom
03-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Good speech.
Unlike the Obama ramblings, it was real-world stuff.

I am glad the event was not marred by the presence of demo-trash in Congress.

Nice to listen to a real leader for a change.

Tom
03-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Unfortunately, Cry-baby Boehner could not sustain doing the right thing more than a day, as he has already rolled over on funding DHS.....what a weasel and little coward.:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

Clocker
03-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Unfortunately, Cry-baby Boehner could not sustain doing the right thing more than a day, as he has already rolled over on funding DHS.....what a weasel and little coward.:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

And it looks like McConnell already caved. It was stupid on both their parts to put out an ultimatum that they weren't willing to stand behind. McConnell tried to play chicken with Harry Reid. That's like challenging a dead person to a staring contest. Harry is the consummate professional when it comes to playing the blame game.

Tom
03-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Two republicans......0 balls.

Time for the Tea Party to purge congress of these republicrats once and for all. TP needs to get in the way of every single thing the jerk try to do - shut it down.

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Two republicans......0 balls.

Time for the Tea Party to purge congress of these republicrats once and for all. TP needs to get in the way of every single thing the jerk try to do - shut it down.

Spoken like the true fascist that you are.

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Over Reaching use of Pen and Phone... would be the obvious conclusion.

To my knowledge, he has used veto and executive powers less than most.
So far, anyway.

Tom
03-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Spoken like the true fascist that you are.

You are wrong, sir.
I would have thought is ANYONE knew what a fascist was, it would have been you! :lol::lol::lol:

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 12:41 PM
You are wrong, sir.
I would have thought is ANYONE knew what a fascist was, it would have been you! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I know, alright

lamboguy
03-03-2015, 12:50 PM
anyone know where i can get the replay of the speech, i heard it was a great one

Clocker
03-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Knowing that Netanyahu was going to oppose Obama's Iran policy, the president gave an interview yesterday defending his plans.

“If, in fact, Iran is willing to agree to double-digit years of keeping their program where it is right now and, in fact, rolling back elements of it that currently exist ... if we’ve got that, and we’ve got a way of verifying that, there’s no other steps we can take that would give us such assurance that they don’t have a nuclear weapon," he said.

The U.S. goal is to make sure "there’s at least a year between us seeing them try to get a nuclear weapon and them actually being able to obtain one," Obama said in the interview, carefully timed by the White House a day ahead of Netanyahu's polarizing speech to Congress.

He concedes that Iran will get nukes under his plan, but if the ayatollahs promise, cross their hearts and hope to die, that there will be no nukes for 10 years, Obama thinks he has a great deal. And then in the very next paragraph, he essentially says that they can't be trusted on the 10 year deal, so we need another deal that will give us a year's warning of when they will break the promise.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/02/us-usa-obama-idUSKBN0LY2GA20150302

Clocker
03-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Good speech.
Unlike the Obama ramblings, it was real-world stuff.

I am glad the event was not marred by the presence of demo-trash in Congress.

Nice to listen to a real leader for a change.

I just saw a headline that said "Leader of the Free World Addresses Congress".

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 12:59 PM

On Faux News, no doubt :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
03-03-2015, 01:04 PM
I just saw a headline that said "Leader of the Free World Addresses Congress".Was it the Reckless Weekly Reader? :jump: :ThmbUp:

Clocker
03-03-2015, 01:05 PM
On Faux News, no doubt :rolleyes:

Actually it was Pravda.

Tom
03-03-2015, 01:16 PM
The world knows who is a leader and who is a fool.

Obama is the Ass Clown of the entire planet. :lol::lol::lol:

LottaKash
03-03-2015, 01:28 PM
Actually it was Pravda.

Finally...Is it the first "official" Amerikan issue ?....I thought it would never come...It only took what, 6-years ?

I have long wondered which of these, "The National Police", "Amerikan-Pravda", or "More Dreams from my Father", would come first ?...

reckless
03-03-2015, 01:43 PM

Could the headline writer be from someone who is both a horseplayer and PA participant? :lol:

Actually it was Pravda.

PA is a world-wide horse player's site, no? I'd say so. :)

Ocala Mike
03-03-2015, 01:55 PM
So, fess up fellas. Who here felt a tingle going up their legs during that speech? ;) ;) ;)

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 02:03 PM
So, fess up fellas. Who here felt a tingle going up their legs during that speech? ;) ;) ;)

Yeah....let's hear all about your man crushes :lol:

mostpost
03-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Knowing that Netanyahu was going to oppose Obama's Iran policy, the president gave an interview yesterday defending his plans.

Quote:
“If, in fact, Iran is willing to agree to double-digit years of keeping their program where it is right now and, in fact, rolling back elements of it that currently exist ... if we’ve got that, and we’ve got a way of verifying that, there’s no other steps we can take that would give us such assurance that they don’t have a nuclear weapon," he said.

The U.S. goal is to make sure "there’s at least a year between us seeing them try to get a nuclear weapon and them actually being able to obtain one," Obama said in the interview, carefully timed by the White House a day ahead of Netanyahu's polarizing speech to Congress.

He concedes that Iran will get nukes under his plan, but if the ayatollahs promise, cross their hearts and hope to die, that there will be no nukes for 10 years, Obama thinks he has a great deal. And then in the very next paragraph, he essentially says that they can't be trusted on the 10 year deal, so we need another deal that will give us a year's warning of when they will break the promise.

You think that this; " The U.S. goal is to make sure "there’s at least a year between us seeing them try to get a nuclear weapon and them actually being able to obtain one," equals this; "He concedes that Iran will get nukes under his plan, but if the ayatollahs promise, cross their hearts and hope to die, that there will be no nukes for 10 years, Obama thinks he has a great deal."

What Obama is saying is that we want there to be verification that Iran is not using its nuclear capability to produce a nuclear weapon and that we want that verification to have a lead time of at least a year.

But let's assume that every thing you say is true. And let's say that we achieve an agreement with the Iranians along the lines Obama proposes. The Iranians agree to ten years or more of suspending their nuclear program and even scaling back some aspects. And they agree to inspections to verify all this. How would we be harmed by this?

The simple minded have one solution to every problem. Kill somebody. Bomb somebody. That is not the solution. That is the problem.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 02:09 PM

Apparently Nancy Pelosi didn't.

I was near tears throughout the Prime Minister’s speech – saddened by the insult to the intelligence of the United States as part of the P5 +1 nations, and saddened by the condescension toward our knowledge of the threat posed by Iran and our broader commitment to preventing nuclear proliferation.

“Today, Prime Minister Netanyahu reiterated something we all agree upon: a nuclear armed Iran is unacceptable to both our countries. We have all said that a bad deal is worse than no deal, and stopping the spread of nuclear weapons is the bedrock of our foreign policy and national security. As President Obama has said consistently, all options are on the table for preventing a nuclear-armed Iran.”

http://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/pelosi-statement-prime-minister-netanyahus-address-congress/

Interesting that Pelosi says Obama has all options on the table for preventing a nuclear-armed Iran. She must not have heard his interview yesterday where he said that he wanted a promise of no nukes for 10 years, but would settle for the ability to know a year in advance of when they get nukes.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 02:16 PM
But let's assume that every thing you say is true. And let's say that we achieve an agreement with the Iranians along the lines Obama proposes. The Iranians agree to ten years or more of suspending their nuclear program and even scaling back some aspects. And they agree to inspections to verify all this. How would we be harmed by this?

Because they lie and cheat. Do you really believe that Iran will comply with a promise of no nukes for 10 years? Do you really believe that any inspections that they agree to will be fool-proof? Do you really believe that Iran does not have secret locations already that we don't know about?

Do you really believe in the Easter Bunny?

fast4522
03-03-2015, 02:21 PM
OK, if our state department make such a bad deal as this one it still has to go back to the Congress to be approved right? Lets go to the next logical reason for the Prime Minister's speech.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 02:25 PM
OK, if our state department make such a bad deal as this one it still has to go back to the Congress to be approved right?

John Kerry says no, which means Obama isn't going to ask for Senate confirmation of a treaty.

(CNSNews.com) – Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday declined to “get into” what negotiators are proposing to the Iranians in the nuclear talks, and defended the president’s authority to execute foreign policy, saying he did not believe a negotiated agreement should go through a “formal approval process” by Congress.

“I don’t think there ought to be a formal approval process,” he told the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, adding that the administration was consulting with Congress and that lawmakers would ultimately have to vote on lifting sanctions on Iran.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/kerry-congress-has-no-role-approving-iran-nuclear-deal

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Conservatives believe that the only solution is to neutralize Iran.
If that means obliterating them by force, then so be it.

Netanyahu truly wants Iran to have nuclear weapons or, better yet,
to be caught in the act of assembling them. That gives him justification
for Armageddon in Iran. Wiping out hundreds of thousands, if not millions.

He's a war monger, and all blood thirsty right wingers love that.

dartman51
03-03-2015, 02:29 PM
OK, if our state department make such a bad deal as this one it still has to go back to the Congress to be approved right? Lets go to the next logical reason for the Prime Minister's speech.

:lol: :lol:

How soon you forget...."I have my pen and my phone."

OntheRail
03-03-2015, 02:36 PM
To my knowledge, he has used veto and executive powers less than most.
So far, anyway.

Well of course nothing of disinterest cross his desk for 6 years due to Harry. When Keystone finally hit his desk, I bet he had to scrub that dried up Veto pen on a sheet of paper to get the ink to flow. As for the EO's it's not the quantity it's the over reaching content...

Tom
03-03-2015, 02:37 PM

Surely you don't believe ANY treaty with them will be honored?

Clocker
03-03-2015, 02:38 PM

Curses, the secret is out.

Attention all members, the topic for discussion for this month's meeting of the John Rambo Society will be damage control to minimize our neocon chickenhawk image. The meeting will be held as usual in the Paul Wolfowitz Auditorium of the Dick Cheney Memorial Undisclosed Location. BDUs are optional.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Surely you don't believe ANY treaty with them will be honored?

As in Peter Pan where fairies exist only as long as you believe, moonbats believe in the power of the president's pen.

fast4522
03-03-2015, 02:43 PM
If your not a man who says a prayer from time to time, maybe it is time to try.

JustRalph
03-03-2015, 02:57 PM

Supporting Hamas and now Iran. You're betting a thousand

Don't worry, I trust Dem's to negotiate away nukes. It worked so well with NKorea. Bush screwed that up too......

http://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/dprkchron

Clocker
03-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Don't worry, I trust Dem's to negotiate away nukes.

Obama has already admitted Iran will get nukes, he is just dickering over the time line. He wants to delay it enough to be able to claim it all happened on someone else's watch. He will be playing golf in Hawaii when Iran gets nukes, and he will say it would not have happened if his successor had only enforced the Obama Treaty.

TJDave
03-03-2015, 03:09 PM
Iran will have nukes. It is only a question of time.

Ocala Mike
03-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Bibi kept referring to "a better deal" than Obama could make. What I still don't understand is what would constitute a better deal for him, short of obliterating Iran. Did I miss it in the speech? Is it going to be coming from the Israelis or some of the other countries involved in the negotiations?

Obviously, any "deal" involves a degree of trust and/or verification, so I am supposing Bibi trusts Iran more than our hawks do.

fast4522
03-03-2015, 03:12 PM
He will be playing golf in Hawaii when Iran gets nukes

Can people accuse Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of silly red lines in the sand? I really think he was quite clear today.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Iran today rejected Obama's 10 year moratorium as unacceptable. They don't want to wait that long for nukes.

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-rejects-obamas-demand-10-nuclear-halt-fars-105319674.html

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 03:18 PM
To all left wing anti-semites here and elsewhere I suggest watching the True Real Leader of the Free World, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, today at 11 a.m. or so, on C-Span.

I know you all parrot the words and thoughts of those wusses and children on MSNBC, CNN, the Huff Post, et al, but it's an awakening experience to think for yourself once in a while. I also know it's probably asking too much of liberals and Democrats, but give it a try nonetheless; you might learn a thing or two about the real world and what a real world leader is all about.

Thank God there's a Benjamin Netanyahu standing tall to fight for freedom against the world-wide Islamo terrorists threat.

Sadly, God also knows there's no such person in the White House.Exactly. Everyone who opposed this speech is nothing but an anti-Semite and a hater of all Jews.

Probably the same people in the "Occupy Wall Street" movement carrying all those Anti-Semitic signs. Google it.

Hey, if you guys can play the race card anytime one of us says something negative about Obama, then we feel totally justified calling you all anti-Semites to the highest degree in this instance.

Reap what you sow.

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 03:23 PM
BTW, can someone explain to me again why there was so much opposition to the leader of one of America's biggest allies giving a speech before Congress, something he's done twice before?

BTW, only one other foreign leader has given a speech in Congress three times...Winston Churchill...I read that somewhere yesterday, so if it's not true, sue me...lol

So, why are some people in such a huff? One would think the leader of North Korea, or the leader of ISIS or some other scoundrel had been invited to speak before Congress. No, it was the leader of a staunch American ally...

Obama has certainly transformed America...but not for the better...if THIS is the result.

JustRalph
03-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Iran will have nukes. It is only a question of time.
It could be stopped easily

FantasticDan
03-03-2015, 03:30 PM
BTW, can someone explain to me again why there was so much opposition to the leader of one of America's biggest allies giving a speech before Congress, something he's done twice before?
http://www.vox.com/2015/3/2/8130977/netanyahu-speech-explained

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 03:34 PM
So when the Democrats embarrassed Bush with regards to their non-stop criticism of his military excursion in Iraq, that was OK? Embarrassing the President and undermining his foreign policy was fine in that instance?

See, I always thought that, despite my distaste for Democrats, at least they were standing up for what they believe in.

But in THIS instance, it's now uncalled for. The Republicans standing up for what they believe in regarding negotiations with Iran over their nuclear capabilities...this should not happen, for it embarrasses and undermines Obama.

Got it now...crystal clear.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

mostpost
03-03-2015, 03:43 PM
How many troops did your "Leader of the Free World" contribute to the "Coalition of the Willing" when we went after bin Laden in Afghanistan after 9/11? None. How many troops did he send to Iraq? What country would your "Leader of the Free World" be Prime Minister of it were not for support from the United States and other Western alllies? The country of Noexististan.

It takes more than just shooting off your mouth to be leader of the free world. It takes actual power and common sense.

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 03:46 PM
How many troops did your "Leader of the Free World" contribute to the "Coalition of the Willing" when we went after bin Laden in Afghanistan after 9/11? None. How many troops did he send to Iraq? What country would your "Leader of the Free World" be Prime Minister of it were not for support from the United States and other Western alllies? The country of Noexististan.

It takes more than just shooting off your mouth to be leader of the free world. It takes actual power and common sense.Anti-Semite

Clocker
03-03-2015, 03:51 PM
The Republicans standing up for what they believe in regarding negotiations with Iran over their nuclear capabilities...this should not happen, for it embarrasses and undermines Obama.

Here is another take on the matter:

There is no question about whether President Obama — along with Secretary of State John Kerry and the editorial pages of many newspapers — has a particular dislike of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. But there is another question: Why?

And the answer is due to an important rule of life that too few people are aware of:

Those who do not confront evil resent those who do.

That’s why when Benjamin Netanyahu speaks to the United Nations about the threat Iran poses to his country’s survival and about the metastasizing cancer of Islamist violence, he, unfortunately, stands alone.

Virtually everyone listening knows he is telling the truth. And most dislike him for it. Appeasers hate those who confront evil.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/414702/why-obama-so-dislikes-netanyahu-dennis-prager

Clocker
03-03-2015, 03:53 PM
How many troops did your "Leader of the Free World" contribute to the "Coalition of the Willing" when we went after bin Laden in Afghanistan after 9/11? None. How many troops did he send to Iraq?

I think they were busy with some other small matters, like trying to stop Hamas from blowing up school kids.

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 03:59 PM
I think they were busy with some other small matters, like trying to stop Hamas from blowing up school kids.

In the past 6 months, over 2200 Palestinians have died in Gaza.
Many of those women and children.
Under 70 Israelis have died during the same period - 5 of them civilians.

Of course, Israel needs to defend itself.
They do not need to annihilate all, and everyone, around them.

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 04:03 PM

They do not need to annihilate all, and everyone, around them.So they should allow more of their citizens to be murdered so that they can even the score a bit in your mind? Incomprehensible.

There's an easy way for Palestinians to prevent death via Israeli military. Stop attacking Israel.

Spiderman
03-03-2015, 04:04 PM
Israel will not allow Iran one single centrifuge for refining plutonium. Iran, by now, probably has secret plans in place to build bombs. Iran has declared for the destruction of Israel. Netanyahu expressed that he can go it with or without anyone else to defend Israel. Israel, in the past, has sent a dedicated mission and bombed nuclear facility in Iran.

Netanyahu knows that Iran cannot be trusted. While the Obama diplomacy is trust and verify toward Iran. Sanctions seem to be working.

It is a complicated issue with many 'what ifs': 1) the proposed deal with Iran breaks down 2) Israel decides to take out Iran's facilities 3) Iran decides to counter attack Israel 4) Iran attacks US forces in Iraq 5) Putin is on the side of sanctions against Iran, but 'what if' he decides to side with Iran

Whatever side you are on, pray that actions do not go sideways.

mostpost
03-03-2015, 04:04 PM

BTW, only one other foreign leader has given a speech in Congress three times...Winston Churchill...I read that somewhere yesterday, so if it's not true, sue me...lol

So, why are some people in such a huff? One would think the leader of North Korea, or the leader of ISIS or some other scoundrel had been invited to speak before Congress. No, it was the leader of a staunch American ally...

Obama has certainly transformed America...but not for the better...if THIS is the result.

There is no opposition to Netanyahu giving a speech before Congress. The problem occurred when Boehner did not inform the Executive before extending the invitation. This is something which has always been done. It was done when Churchill addressed Congress. It was done when every world leader addressed Congress. Not doing so is being disrespectful to the President of the United States.

Someone is sure to come along and say the legislative and the executive branches are coequal. Why should Congress have to ask permission to invite someone to speak before it?

It is not asking permission. It is informing the Executive Branch. And allowing it to formally object if it chooses to do so. It is precisely because the three branches are equal and independent that the President should have been informed before the invitation was presented. By inviting Netanyahu to speak, Boehner was usurping the job of the executive branch to conduct foreign policy.

As for being a staunch ally of the United States, explain how. Netanyahu takes billions in military and other aid, and criticizes us at every opportunity. He refuses to make the smallest concessions and demand unquestioning agreement on every aspect of policy. He sends spies into our country and interferes in our politics. That is some ally.

I eagerly await your reply calling me an anti Semite.

mostpost
03-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Anti-Semite
Racist.

FantasticDan
03-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Hey, if you guys can play the race card anytime one of us says something negative about Obama...This was broken down a few weeks ago.. turns out the race card is played here once per every 318 negative comments about Obama.

This averages out to the race card being played every 2.3 days, which does seem like a lot until you put it in statistical perspective.. :p

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 04:07 PM
You're right mostpost. Israel isn't an ally of the United States. I forgot who was President for a moment.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 04:08 PM

Hamas is responsible for those deaths.

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Racist.You don't have the evidence to back up that claim.

I, on the other hand, am in possession of freshly minted anti-Semitic posts from you...own it.

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 04:10 PM
So they should allow more of their citizens to be murdered so that they can even the score a bit in your mind? Incomprehensible.

There's an easy way for Palestinians to prevent death via Israeli military. Stop attacking Israel.

No - they should kill far fewer Palestinians, for starters.
Enough of their own were murdered in the 1940s.
Genocide doesn't need to be repeated.

mostpost
03-03-2015, 04:12 PM
So when the Democrats embarrassed Bush with regards to their non-stop criticism of his military excursion in Iraq, that was OK? Embarrassing the President and undermining his foreign policy was fine in that instance?

See, I always thought that, despite my distaste for Democrats, at least they were standing up for what they believe in.

But in THIS instance, it's now uncalled for. The Republicans standing up for what they believe in regarding negotiations with Iran over their nuclear capabilities...this should not happen, for it embarrasses and undermines Obama.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Your interpretation would make sense if Nancy Pelosi had invited Saddam Hussein to speak before Congress in 2002. Republicans can stand up for whatever they want. They can criticize whatever they want. Just leave the heads of foreign states out of it.

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Israel is showing mass restraint considering their overwhelmingly superior military...thanks in part to their former ally, the USA.

So again, you're saying they should allow more of their citizens to be murdered so that you can sleep better at night. I'm sure that would go over well in a vast majority of Israeli cities susceptible to Hamas munitions.

Precisely BECAUSE Jews have been the victims of terrorism, genocide and marked for extinction throughout the ages, is why they must not show an inch of mercy to those who wish to wipe them off the face of the Earth.

Again, if Palestinians wish to stop dying at the hands of Israel, stop attacking Israel.

It's really quite simple.

PaceAdvantage
03-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Your interpretation would make sense if Nancy Pelosi had invited Saddam Hussein to speak before Congress in 2002. Republicans can stand up for whatever they want. They can criticize whatever they want. Just leave the heads of foreign states out of it.Not at all. The article that was linked for me explained the reason for the controversy was that Republican actions embarrassed and undermined Obama and his foreign policy.

My interpretation makes perfect sense given the above.

davew
03-03-2015, 04:17 PM
You're right mostpost. Israel isn't an ally of the United States. I forgot who was President for a moment.

Iran is, and they are going to blow up ISIL with nuclear bombs. Some of these bombs will probably be misdirected and accidentally hit London, Paris, Israel, New York and Washington DC. 0bama will be off golfing somewhere away from the fallout. The Democrats will claim they were sent by radical right wing Republicans.

mostpost
03-03-2015, 04:28 PM
You don't have the evidence to back up that claim.

I, on the other hand, am in possession of freshly minted anti-Semitic posts from you...own it.
Anti-Semitic in your mind is not Anti-Semitic in reality. I did not post the reply "Racist" because I thought you were racist. I posted it to point out the absurdity of your characterizing my post as anti-Semitic. Of course I was being way to optimistic to think you would get it.

And I do not for a minute believe that you are playing the anti-Semitic card because we play the race card. You are playing it to intimidate us from speaking what we believe.

What I believe is not anything like what you think I believe.

fast4522
03-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Israel is showing mass restraint considering their overwhelmingly superior military...thanks in part to their former ally, the USA.

So again, you're saying they should allow more of their citizens to be murdered so that you can sleep better at night. I'm sure that would go over well in a vast majority of Israeli cities susceptible to Hamas munitions.

Precisely BECAUSE Jews have been the victims of terrorism, genocide and marked for extinction throughout the ages, is why they must not show an inch of mercy to those who wish to wipe them off the face of the Earth.

Again, if Palestinians wish to stop dying at the hands of Israel, stop attacking Israel.

Israel's response is always prudent, the Prime Minister said all every country wants is peace in the speech. Should Israel decide to go it alone to protect itself do not expect mass restraint because response might be the wrong word.

woodtoo
03-03-2015, 04:35 PM
There is no opposition to Netanyahu giving a speech before Congress. The problem occurred when Boehner did not inform the Executive before extending the invitation. This is something which has always been done. It was done when Churchill addressed Congress. It was done when every world leader addressed Congress. Not doing so is being disrespectful to the President of the United States.

Someone is sure to come along and say the legislative and the executive branches are coequal. Why should Congress have to ask permission to invite someone to speak before it?

It is not asking permission. It is informing the Executive Branch. And allowing it to formally object if it chooses to do so. It is precisely because the three branches are equal and independent that the President should have been informed before the invitation was presented. By inviting Netanyahu to speak, Boehner was usurping the job of the executive branch to conduct foreign policy.

As for being a staunch ally of the United States, explain how. Netanyahu takes billions in military and other aid, and criticizes us at every opportunity. He refuses to make the smallest concessions and demand unquestioning agreement on every aspect of policy. He sends spies into our country and interferes in our politics. That is some ally.

I eagerly await your reply calling me an anti Semite.

I'd like to reply. but really its just pointless and counterproductive.
With you its 0bana or bust ,I think we all realize this now.

I'm stayin out of that sandbox. :bang: :bang: :bang:

TJDave
03-03-2015, 05:37 PM
How many troops did your "Leader of the Free World" contribute to the "Coalition of the Willing" when we went after bin Laden in Afghanistan after 9/11? None. How many troops did he send to Iraq?

You are being disingenuous here.

Israel would have gladly sent a division. In fact, they were directly dissuaded by the U.S. from retaliating to scud missile attacks.

reckless
03-03-2015, 06:41 PM
There is no opposition to Netanyahu giving a speech before Congress.

You are joking, right, mostpost? What about the army of political operatives sent by your president, Obama, to Israel?? Yes, they are there at Obama's behest solely because Bibi laughed at him and came to Congress. Obama seeks to interfere in a free general election of a foreign sovereign country. Shameful. Yet you don't see this.

The problem occurred when Boehner did not inform the Executive before extending the invitation. This is something which has always been done. It was done when Churchill addressed Congress. It was done when every world leader addressed Congress. Not doing so is being disrespectful to the President of the United States.

Why should Boehner inform the anti-American Obama Administration, by the way? Congress is not required to do no such thing. Congress is an equal branch of the United States of America. I repeat. Equal branch. Read the US Constitution once in a while, mostpost. You've heard of the US Constitution, haven't ya?

Plus, Obama is the sole reason the Office of the President deserves no respect whatsoever, not John Boehner.

All this is unnecessary and while I am tempted to say: 'And you know that', I'll refrain from laughing at that -- and from laughing at you. :lol:

Since Congress does indeed have a say and a vote, it's called Congressional Approval, usurping the 'executive branch' is a requirement when the conduct and policy of the babies and fools that run our foreign policy demands it.

I am in the camp that being a good ally is a two-way street and Obama with his anti-Semitic rhetoric and actions says volumes of the once-solid relationship that's gone awry. Try askwhitehouse.gov if you seek more debate points.

The political interference you mention comes from the White House, the left wing Democrats in Congress and the baby boys and girls that are Obama's mouthpieces. Not the GOP or Bibi. I repeat: Boehner is within his rights, and Congress within their rights, to invite any world leader they choose to, and no approval is necessary.

Yes, Bibi Netanyahu is some ally. Thank god for that.

What is really at the core of all your anti-Bibi angst is that Netanyahu is everything that your hero Obama is not:

Bibi is a warrior, a leader, articulate, clever, confident, smart and he loves freedom and his country. He represents Israel proudly. He is a beacon of strength and freedom the world-over.

We just can't say the same for your sissy president, Obama, who is a clown, a coward and a laughingstock. Obama looked very weak and small today and the whole world was watching too, which is really why he wanted to squelch this speech in the first place.

As I said the other day, Netanyahu is the real leader of the free world.

Tall One
03-03-2015, 06:58 PM

The guy in the WH is one of them. Frankly, I believe Israel would've already launched an attack (nuclear even) on Iran if not out of "fear" from retaliation from the US.

Scary times, folks.

ArlJim78
03-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Who is more pro-US, Obama or Bibi?
Judging from words and deeds the answer is easy.

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 07:21 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_NmvzBU4AAtlwK.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_Ms9hPUwAAILiX.jpg:medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_MI72HUoAAnY6_.jpg:medium

fast4522
03-03-2015, 07:27 PM
And those people who voted this guy in the WH is one of them. Frankly, I believe Israel would've already launched an attack (nuclear even) on Iran if not out of "fear" from retaliation from the US.

Scary times, folks.

Israel wants no part in killing large numbers of people, understand that no Israeli wants to become what they hate. Often the best option is to do nothing until there is no choice, that date will soon be upon us. If Iran is dealt a very serious crippling blow it now becomes clear that others in the region will want no part of nuclear. This I think will occur without the use of ICBM's but the damage will be no less than if used because of the targets. Today was the head up, after its done Israel wants support of The United States Congress.

fast4522
03-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Apparently Nancy Pelosi didn't.

http://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/pelosi-statement-prime-minister-netanyahus-address-congress/

Interesting that Pelosi says Obama has all options on the table for preventing a nuclear-armed Iran. She must not have heard his interview yesterday where he said that he wanted a promise of no nukes for 10 years, but would settle for the ability to know a year in advance of when they get nukes.

Think of Nancy Pelosi & husband, their investments are not average or short term.

rastajenk
03-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Even Bennie in 2002 could not have foreseen the US following through the abject stupidity of an early withdrawal from Iraq and ceding all the gains that had been made. Whatever that last one has to do with Republicans is anyone's guess.

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Even Bennie in 2002 could not have foreseen the US following through the abject stupidity of an early withdrawal from Iraq and ceding all the gains that had been made. Whatever that last one has to do with Republicans is anyone's guess.

America, as a nation, wanted out of Iraq when it occurred.
You don't get the benefit of hindsight, in this instance.

Just as questionable, of course, was our involvement there in the first place.

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 08:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_N669QVAAErXAt.jpg

classhandicapper
03-03-2015, 09:15 PM
I pretty much despise Netanyahu for a variety of reasons, but I find him infinitely more tolerable than Obama. At least with Netanyahu you know he is trying to do what he thinks is in the best interests of his country.

Obama is living in some kind of delusional la la land where every extremist, dictator, despot, and dirt bag is dealt with like he's a reasonable and rational person that will do what's in the best interests of the entire world instead of acting in self interest (sometimes violently). He does more and more long term damage every time he does anything. Some people are laughing at him and the rest of us are stuck crying.

How do you get this delusional without being a crack head and angel dust fiend in your youth?

Clocker
03-03-2015, 09:18 PM
More from friend Bibi

The context was that he said that the terrorist attacks benefited Israel by swinging American public opinion their way. It's a simple statement of fact. Actually an historical observation, 7 years after the fact. Are you implying something beyond that?

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 09:19 PM
How do you get this delusional without being a crack head and angel dust fiend in your youth?

Seems to me there should be a law preventing anyone who did anything stronger
than weed in their teens and twenties, from working in jobs outside of fast food and Walmart.
That would really open up the job market in this country. :ThmbUp:

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 09:24 PM
The context was that he said that the terrorist attacks benefited Israel by swinging American public opinion their way. It's a simple statement of fact. Actually an historical observation, 7 years after the fact. Are you implying something beyond that?

I'm implying that he's a very calculated individual.

JustRalph
03-03-2015, 09:26 PM

Just as questionable, of course, was our involvement there in the first place.

Hindsight? It was predicted by many many people including several Military Generals who were ignored by OBAMA and Hillary. Long before the pullout.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Obama is living in some kind of delusional la la land where every extremist, dictator, despot, and dirt bag is dealt with like he's a reasonable and rational person that will do what's in the best interests of the entire world instead of acting in self interest (sometimes violently).

Obama is an egotist and a globalist. He believes that he has the wisdom and talent to make others see his point of view and to cooperate for the betterment of all the world.

Globalists believe that nations should act together. Globalists denigrate or dismiss such ideas as national interests, traditional alliances, and traditional enmities. They believe in the interests of ethnic communities or peoples and of the world as a whole, not of old-fashioned nations. They recoil from traditional alliances, which fracture the seamless world community into small-scale liaisons. Because they reject national interests, they reject traditional enmities. And naturally globalists believe in international organizations, and the inevitability, in the long term, of the whole world’s uniting. They see Europe as the world’s most sophisticated place by far, and the EU as the obvious model and advance guard for world unity.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/author/david-gelernter#

Clocker
03-03-2015, 09:38 PM
I'm implying that he's a very calculated individual.

He's a realist, something beyond the comprehension of the Appeaser in Chief.

horses4courses
03-03-2015, 09:51 PM

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2015/03/benjamin_netanyahu_speech_to_congress_the_israeli_ prime_minister_wants_an.html

The Israeli prime minister pretended to criticize the specific deal that the United States and five other nations are currently negotiating with Iran, but it’s clear from his words that he opposes any deal that falls short of Iran’s total disarmament and regime change. He pretended merely to push for a “better deal,” but he actually was agitating for war.

It’s appalling that members of Congress cheer Netanyahu’s every utterance, seemingly unaware that many senior Israeli security officers dispute his assertions.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 10:56 PM
It’s appalling that members of Congress cheer Netanyahu’s every utterance, seemingly unaware that many senior Israeli security officers dispute his assertions.

Stated without a shred of evidence about any such senior officers.

Clocker
03-03-2015, 11:01 PM
You know Netanyahu has it right when the Arab media agree with him.

Leading Arab opinion makers weighed in on the controversy surrounding Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress on Tuesday and expressed strong support for his stance on the Iranian nuclear threat.

In an op-ed for the Saudi Arabian daily Al-Jazirah on Monday, columnist Dr. Ahmad Al-Faraj asserted that Netanyahu is justified in his campaign against the proposed nuclear deal with Iran, according to The Middle East Media Research Institute. Al-Faraj said Netanyahu’s effort to prevent the signing of the agreement is in the interests of the Gulf states, and that the prime minister “is right to insist on addressing Congress about the nuclear deal.”

“I am very glad of Netanyahu’s firm stance and [his decision] to speak against the nuclear agreement at the American Congress despite the Obama administration’s anger and fury,” Al-Faraj wrote. “I believe that Netanyahu’s conduct will serve our interests, the people of the Gulf, much more than the foolish behavior of one of the worst American presidents.”

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/03/03/arab-commentators-strongly-back-netanyahu-on-congress-speech-iran-nuclear-threat/

classhandicapper
03-03-2015, 11:26 PM
"Globalists believe that nations should act together. Globalists denigrate or dismiss such ideas as national interests, traditional alliances, and traditional enmities. They believe in the interests of ethnic communities or peoples and of the world as a whole, not of old-fashioned nations. They recoil from traditional alliances, which fracture the seamless world community into small-scale liaisons. Because they reject national interests, they reject traditional enmities. And naturally globalists believe in international organizations, and the inevitability, in the long term, of the whole world’s uniting. They see Europe as the world’s most sophisticated place by far, and the EU as the obvious model and advance guard for world unity."

In other words, they are idealistically delusional given the world we actually live in now.

The sad part about this is that if these idiots actually have power for long enough, we'll never get to their vision because the crazies will be running the entire world with an iron fist killing anyone that gets out of line.

mostpost
03-04-2015, 02:15 AM
Stated without a shred of evidence about any such senior officers.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/02/world/middleeast/netanyahus-speech-opens-political-divisions-in-israel-too.html

Unfortunately, the NY Times does not allow you to copy and paste, so I will paraphrase. Twelfth paragraph down the article talks about a group of nearly 200 former military and intelligence officers who are urging Netanyahu to cancel the speech. They feel Mr. Netanyahu's policies are endangering the strategic alliance between Israel and the United States and actually bringing Ira closer to the bomb.

Amiram Levine, a retired general said, "Bibi, you have made a mistake in navigation. The goal is in Tehran, not in Washington.

Meir Dagan, the former head of Israel's Mossad spy agency, said Netanyahu is the person who has caused the most damage to Israel on the Iranian issue.

Giora Eiland, a former Israeli national security adviser, says that Netanyahu as made a mistake in continuing to insist on an end to enrichment rather than a transfer of low enriched material to a third party.

Isaac Herzog the Zionist Union candidate for premier has called the speech a mistake and thinks the way to deal with Iran is by working with the United States.

Amos Zadlin, the Zionist Union candidate for minister of defense pointed out that a lot Iran's progress toward developing a nuclear weapon has occurred on Netanyahu's watch.

Those are just a few examples that prove Horses4courses point. I am sure we can find more.

mostpost
03-04-2015, 02:24 AM
And I just found this.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-01-22/netanyahu-mossad-split-divides-u-s-congress-on-iran-sanctions
The Israeli intelligence agency Mossad has broken ranks with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, telling U.S. officials and lawmakers that a new Iran sanctions bill in the U.S. Congress would tank the Iran nuclear negotiations.

It would appear that opposition to at least some of Netanyahu's policies comes from not just retired officials or opposition candidates, but from current officials in the top Israeli intelligence agency.

fast4522
03-04-2015, 07:25 AM
And I just found this.
http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-01-22/netanyahu-mossad-split-divides-u-s-congress-on-iran-sanctions
The Israeli intelligence agency Mossad has broken ranks with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, telling U.S. officials and lawmakers that a new Iran sanctions bill in the U.S. Congress would tank the Iran nuclear negotiations.

It would appear that opposition to at least some of Netanyahu's policies comes from not just retired officials or opposition candidates, but from current officials in the top Israeli intelligence agency.

What you omit is in Israel there is an opposing political party, just like we have here with you and your followers. In two months time we will see if they are successful in electing their candidate.

Tom
03-04-2015, 07:35 AM
It takes more than just shooting off your mouth to be leader of the free world. It takes actual power and common sense.

The disqualifies Obama.

Tom
03-04-2015, 07:39 AM
There is no opposition to Netanyahu giving a speech before Congress. The problem occurred when Boehner did not inform the Executive before extending the invitation. This is something which has always been done.

Well, time change.
It is not done anymore.
We used have presidents who followed the constitution and enforced the laws. Times change.

This whole "problem" was created by Obama.
All he had to do to prevent it was act like an adult.
He chose to act like a little school girl.

Deal with it.

Tom
03-04-2015, 07:41 AM
The guy in the WH is one of them. Frankly, I believe Israel would've already launched an attack (nuclear even) on Iran if not out of "fear" from retaliation from the US.

Scary times, folks.

If I were Israel, I would not trust the US for a minute.
We have no credibility globally.

Tom
03-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by horses4courses

Wanted out so badly, we re-elected BUSH.:lol:

Clocker
03-04-2015, 09:11 AM
a group of nearly 200 former military and intelligence officers who are urging Netanyahu to cancel the speech.

The statement in question was "many senior Israeli security officers dispute his assertions". That is totally different than "former" officers and politicians who are not actively engaged in national security. One group is involved with what is going on in the present, the other group is looking on from the sidelines.

Clocker
03-04-2015, 09:22 AM

That is not breaking ranks, that is pointing out the blatantly obvious. It has been clear to the most casual observer for some time. I am not aware that Netanyahu made any comments about the sanctions bill. It is clear to anyone following this matter, even in the mainstream media, that Iran wants all of the sanctions removed ASAP. Iran is happy dealing with the feckless appeaser in the Oval Office. The last thing they want is anyone strong on the US sided talking about sanctions.

News flash: Netanyahu doesn't care if the bill would tank the negotiations.

nijinski
03-04-2015, 06:48 PM

They do not need to annihilate all, and everyone, around them.

The criminals that attack Israelis , they know there will be retaliation . They
have always settled back in amongst the population . That's what cowards
do . Tell me the Palestinians are not aware of this by now , especially when
they are warned .

horses4courses
03-04-2015, 07:23 PM
The criminals that attack Israelis , they know there will be retaliation . They
have always settled back in amongst the population . That's what cowards
do . Tell me the Palestinians are not aware of this by now , especially when
they are warned .

I won't condone violence by either side in this conflict.
Hamas is full of crazy zealots who give Israel an excuse
to obliterate the Palestinians. There's only bad in all of this.

Clocker
03-04-2015, 07:30 PM
I won't condone violence by either side in this conflict.
Hamas is full of crazy zealots who give Israel an excuse
to obliterate the Palestinians. There's only bad in all of this.

Israel is protecting the lives of its citizens. Hamas is using its citizens as human shields. Israel does not want to wipe out the Palestinians. It has never acted against Gaza without provocation.

horses4courses
03-04-2015, 07:57 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_R11_2UsAE7m3l.jpg:medium

lamboguy
03-04-2015, 08:05 PM
i watched the speech from the prime minister of Israel and thought it was the best speech i ever heard from that venue.

fast4522
03-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Significant is the word I would use, a Prime Minister who actually cares about his country.

JustRalph
03-05-2015, 09:11 AM
I'll take the guy in the jungle boots :ThmbUp:

I'd love to have a pair of those old style ones

PaceAdvantage
03-06-2015, 10:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_R11_2UsAE7m3l.jpg:mediumObama's approval ratings suck considering how great you told us he was going to be...now you guys are just happy if his ratings are better than Bush...BUSH...that's who you use as your yardstick for supposedly the smartest man ever to occupy the White House (which is completely untrue by the way).

Hank
03-07-2015, 12:44 AM
I'll take the guy in the jungle boots :ThmbUp:

I'd love to have a pair of those old style ones

Jungle boots make all the difference in the world. :ThmbUp:

fast4522
03-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Someone who actually loves his country will in turn rise to the occasion, the negative part is first hand now.

horses4courses
03-09-2015, 09:01 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_sHa4HWwAAKJzO.jpg

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2015, 02:19 AM
It is sad that America is so weak right now, isn't it H4C?

TJDave
03-15-2015, 02:47 PM
Netanyahu will not be Israel's next Prime Minister nor will his party be part of the ruling coalition.

mostpost
03-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Obama's approval ratings suck considering how great you told us he was going to be...now you guys are just happy if his ratings are better than Bush...BUSH...that's who you use as your yardstick for supposedly the smartest man ever to occupy the White House (which is completely untrue by the way).
I don't know anyone who would say that Obama is the smartest man ever to occupy the White House. Just that he is quite smart. So, who is the smartest?
I would nominate Thomas Jefferson.
ETA: So here is an article on the subject.
http://brainz.org/15-smartest-and-dumbest-presidents-united-states/

Which lists Jefferson, Adams, Madison, Wilson, T. Roosevelt and Garfield as our smartest Presidents. Harding, Coolidge, Ford, Reagan and Bush II are considered among the dumbest.

Tom
03-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Stupid old Ronnie, brought down the Iron Curtain, instramental in freing millions of people.

Hillary, your next big thing - too stupid to know how email works! :lol::lol::lol:

Obama too stupid to know how stupid Hillary is.:lol::lol::lol:

fast4522
03-15-2015, 06:07 PM
Netanyahu will not be Israel's next Prime Minister nor will his party be part of the ruling coalition.

Israeli Prime Minister's never go away quietly, they remain active and continue to serve their country in a capacity that made them seek the position in the first place (love of country). Tuesday we will see if the opposing party in Israel gets its turn, either way there will be serious ramifications here. You can say I told you so should Pennsylvania Avenue get its attaboy pick on Tuesday.

Clocker
03-15-2015, 06:19 PM
Just that he is quite smart.

:D :D :D

He is the poster child for people that have a high IQ and not a lick of common sense.

He is so smart he thought that he could provide health insurance to millions of more people while cutting premiums for the average family by $2500 a year. He thought that he could create millions of new jobs with subsidized green energy projects. He thinks he can provide free community college to anyone that wants it. He thinks that ATM machines are a major job killer.

He is so smart he thought we could pull out of Iraq with no problems, and that ISIS was the junior varsity. This is the guy that thinks we can trust Iran with nukes.

This is the guy that is so smart that he doesn't have a clue what is going on inside his own administration until he reads about it in the media.

He is so smart he takes advice about running the country from Valerie Jarrett. And advice on race relations from Al Sharpton. :eek:

thaskalos
03-15-2015, 06:25 PM
You mean the "Real Leader of the Free World" won't even be the leader of his own country?

JustRalph
03-15-2015, 07:24 PM
You mean the "Real Leader of the Free World" won't even be the leader of his own country?

If that happens, I cannot imagine what the countries strategy is?

I could see them going another way and then swinging back even further to the right.

Native Texan III
03-15-2015, 07:41 PM
Little to nil support in Israel for anti-Iran rhetoric.
Huge problem in cost and lack of housing, poor wages, unemployment and lack of investment in future jobs. Others want to make peace settlement with Palestinians so they get back to trying to be a normal country that the rest of the World, apart from the US Republican party, does not despise for their politics of the last decade.

horses4courses
03-15-2015, 07:46 PM
Bibi's a slam dunk.....can't lose

davew
03-16-2015, 12:13 PM
Bibi's a slam dunk.....can't lose

Not necessarily. If you get some people over there that know how to fabricate votes and target specific people via home visit or phone call, you may easily swing an extra 10-20% in favor of who you want. I am referring to some people who did that in the 0bama campaign.

Tom
03-16-2015, 12:35 PM
The democratic voter fraud squad is aline and well in Israel.
Dead Jews are registering to vote in record numbers.

horses4courses
03-16-2015, 12:56 PM
Not necessarily. If you get some people over there that know how to fabricate votes and target specific people via home visit or phone call, you may easily swing an extra 10-20% in favor of who you want. I am referring to some people who did that in the 0bama campaign.

People voted Obama in because the alternative was unthinkable.
That will continue to be the case with Dem V GOP, unless the
Republicans can come up with a star candidate with charisma.

Sort of like that Ronnie Reagan Hollywood schmaltz that people fall for.... :rolleyes:

Clocker
03-16-2015, 01:09 PM
People voted Obama in because the alternative was unthinkable.

How long before Clinton, Inc., becomes unthinkable for most Dems? Rumors are the really ugly stuff on the emails and the Foundation haven't risen to the top of the pond scum yet.

What's Plan B?

Tom
03-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Reagan - brought down the Berlin Wall, the Iron Curtain, ended the Cold War.
Obama - created ISIS, is in the process of ensuring a nuclear Iran.

horses4courses
03-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Reagan - brought down the Berlin Wall, the Iron Curtain, ended the Cold War.
Obama - created ISIS, is in the process of ensuring a nuclear Iran.

BS

IS was nurtured by the Iraqi invasion.
Politics in Russia brought about the change - Reagan took the credit for it.
With Gorbachev in power, it would have happened with Bonzo in the WH.

horses4courses
03-16-2015, 01:20 PM
How long before Clinton, Inc., becomes unthinkable for most Dems? Rumors are the really ugly stuff on the emails and the Foundation haven't risen to the top of the pond scum yet.

What's Plan B?

She'll ride this out.
We need to get a lot of GOP leaders emails examined, too.

Tom
03-16-2015, 01:21 PM
CIA in Afghanistan cost the USSR.

Tom
03-16-2015, 01:22 PM

Based on what?
You are pissed of because the Shady Lady broke the law and played your guys for idiots with her excuse? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She sure makes ALL of her supporters look stupid.

Clocker
03-16-2015, 01:29 PM
She'll ride this out.

You want the leader of your party to be someone whose major talent, competence and experience is riding out scandals?

How many GOP candidates have not complied with federal regs regarding record keeping? How many have foundations that have taken money from foreign governments?

Please don't bother saying Jeb Bush. He was not a federal official and he is not a viable candidate.

I repeat, what's Plan B?

horses4courses
03-16-2015, 01:36 PM
You want the leader of your party to be someone whose major talent, competence and experience is riding out scandals?

How many GOP candidates have not complied with federal regs regarding record keeping? How many have foundations that have taken money from foreign governments?

Please don't bother saying Jeb Bush. He was not a federal official and he is not a viable candidate.

I repeat, what's Plan B?

Yes, you do tend to repeat yourself.

Tom
03-16-2015, 02:13 PM
Standard reply when confronted with facts or reality.
Thanks for being consistent.:lol::lol::lol:

horses4courses
03-16-2015, 02:28 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAMRB3wUwAE86W2.jpg:medium

Clocker
03-16-2015, 02:38 PM
Ah, that's the cartoon monger we all know. Tossing unsubstantiated slime at the wall to see what sticks. So, Gowdy is a GOP candidate for president now? And there is evidence, which I guess you just forgot to post, that he is violating federal regs on record keeping?

You have proved one thing only. Gowdy is smarter than Hillary because he is able to cope with at least two email accounts. How many email accounts do you have? I have 4. I must be doing something nefarious.

horses4courses
03-16-2015, 02:42 PM
It's long since time that conservatives concentrated on real issues.
Too much to ask, I know.

mostpost
03-16-2015, 02:47 PM
BS

IS was nurtured by the Iraqi invasion.
Politics in Russia brought about the change - Reagan took the credit for it.
With Gorbachev in power, it would have happened with Bonzo in the WH.
You are absolutely correct, but there is no chance you will ever convince the cons of that fact. Reagan did increase the military budget and Tom and friends think that caused the collapse of the Soviet empire. But the fact is if Brezhnev or Andropov had still been in power it would have just been an escalation of the arms race. We would have tripled the national debt-which we did-and we would be facing an even stronger Soviet Union. And we very well might have been facing nuclear war.

Gorbachev was able to see that communism was a failure and refused to put the Russian people through the suffering that responding to Reagan would entail. The results would have been quite different if the hardliners coup had succeeded.

mostpost
03-16-2015, 02:51 PM
CIA in Afghanistan cost the USSR.
Getting involved in Afghanistan cost the USSR, no doubt. But, I think it was the CIA that was played by bin Laden.

Tom
03-16-2015, 02:54 PM
No, timeline if off.
Bin Laden stepped in after the Soviets were humiliated and pulled out.
We should have maintained a presence there and not left a void to be filled by the brain dead, but the USSR was our main focus at the the time, so we listened to democrat and got out. Duh.

Clocker
03-16-2015, 03:05 PM
It's long since time that conservatives concentrated on real issues.

You are the one that tried to blow smoke with allegations of GOP email transgressions. And the best you can come up with is that Gowdy has a personal account? And that he told Salon to go pound sand when they tried to make something of it?

Get used to it. Gowdy is going to be a major problem for Democrats for years to come.

horses4courses
03-16-2015, 07:39 PM
As long as it fits with their agenda, they'll try anything they can.

A new CNN/ORC poll found that the number of Americans who say that they would be proud to have Hillary Clinton as president has increased in the wake of the media/Republican created email scandal.

The CNN poll found some bad news for Republicans. The number of respondents who agreed with the statement that Hillary Clinton is a president that they could be proud of has increased since the email scandal was first reported. The number of Americans who said that Clinton is someone that they would be proud to have as president has increased from 50% in March 2014 to 57% in March 2015. The number of respondents who agreed that Clinton says what she believes not what voters want to hear has increased from 54% in 2007 to 58% today.

The poll numbers are more impressive for Hillary Clinton when one considers that her defense of her emails has been limited to one tweet and a twenty minute press conference. Republicans and the media have been obsessing over the Clinton emails, but no matter how hard they try, they can’t get non-Republicans to pay attention and care.

Hillary Clinton is a more popular potential president than she was before the scandal. In typical Clinton family fashion, a scandal that the media is salivating over might serve to make her stronger.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/03/16/gop-email-scandal-backfires-popularity-potential-hillary-clinton-presidency-grows.html

reckless
03-17-2015, 07:12 PM
The good citizens of Israel have rejected the spineless left wing Labor candidate, Herzog, along with his pro-Muslim terrorist ally, US president, Barry Hussein Obama, and re-elected the great Benjamin Netanyahu, the real leader of the free world, as their Prime Minister.

God bless Israel in their fight for freedom and safety.

horses4courses
03-17-2015, 07:18 PM
The good citizens of Israel have rejected the spineless left wing Labor candidate, Herzog, along with his pro-Muslim terrorist ally, US president, Barry Hussein Obama, and re-elected the great Benjamin Netanyahu, the real leader of the free world, as their Prime Minister.

God bless Israel in their fight for freedom and safety.

and Dewey defeated Truman.......... :rolleyes:

You sound as if it were a landslide.
Some have it 28-27 Likud, others 27-27.

Still too close to call (for reasonable people)

Official results are not expected to be published until next week.

Gabriel Sassoon, foreign communications adviser for the Herzog campaign, said: "The fat lady has far from sung in this case. We do not know. The parties are neck and neck and it's a matter of coalition negotiations and let me tell you, it's entirely possible to form a center-left coalition at this point. Israel is tired of nine long years of Netanyahu."

Clocker
03-17-2015, 07:36 PM
and Dewey defeated Truman.......... :rolleyes:

You sound as if it were a landslide.
Some have it 28-27 Likud, others 27-27.

Still too close to call (for reasonable people)

Analysts over there are currently saying that with numbers anywhere in that ball park, Netanyahu can put together a coalition government but his opponent can't.

ArlJim78
03-17-2015, 07:45 PM
Israel has shrugged off Obama's meddling much like Egypt did.
Has Obama called to congratulate Bibi yet? :D

Clocker
03-17-2015, 08:00 PM
NY Times: "Despite Tie, Netanyahu Secures Shot at 4th Term as Israel PM"

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/03/17/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-election-winners-losers.html

Clocker
03-17-2015, 09:59 PM
Bitter-tweet from Axelrod:

Tightness of exits in Israel suggests Bibi's shameful 11th hour demagoguery may have swayed enough votes to save him. But at what cost?

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/17/aww-david-axelrod-pretty-mad-about-netanyahu-win/