PDA

View Full Version : 1/22/15 DRF-AM Simulcast-Printing Problems

Sparky13
01-21-2015, 02:38 PM
I bought a copy of the 1/22/15 DRF, AM edition fpr Thursday and when I got home found several printing problems. The following tracks are listed on the front cover: AQU, GP, OP, FG, DED, PEN and CT. When I started to look at the AQU PPs, I got as far as Race 5, then it became Race 10 from GP. Looking at the rest of the DRF, I found the following: Races 1-9 for GP not printed, OP printed twice, FG printed twice, DED races 1-3 only, PEN race 8 only, CT is OK. Anyone else that purchased the Thursday edition have this same problem? I think I bought the last copy for 1/22/15.

Tom
01-21-2015, 02:54 PM
Putting races in order by track is rocket science.
They just cannot figure it out.
One would think it was as easy as 1-2-6.

ReplayRandall
01-21-2015, 03:38 PM
Last week, for the first time in 13 years, I asked DRF to replace 2 missing on-line forms that mysteriously disappeared. The response was the following, "from what you described, that couldn't have possibly happened". Spoke with her supervisor who took down info and said somebody would get back to me in 2 days. DRF is on very thin-ice with me, and the gloves are off......cheap bastards.

Steve 'StatMan'
01-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Last week, for the first time in 13 years, I asked DRF to replace 2 missing on-line forms that mysteriously disappeared. The response was the following, "from what you described, that couldn't have possibly happened". Spoke with her supervisor who took down info and said somebody would get back to me in 2 days. DRF is on very thin-ice with me, and the gloves are off......cheap bastards.

Which tracks and days? I know they often delete cancelled race cards so people don't accidently buy them (and then get upset.) Bunch of recent cancellations lately. Just curious.

ReplayRandall
01-27-2015, 09:42 PM

Status update:
Out of nowhere, Lonnie from DRF PM's me and has taken care of the situation with class and generosity. Tip of the cap to you sir.. :ThmbUp:

thespaah
01-27-2015, 09:54 PM
I don't buy PP's from them.
I have had issues with DRF before. I don't care for the print font.

Tom
01-27-2015, 10:15 PM
Look up customer service and there is Lonnie's picture! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: