PDA

View Full Version : Twinspires rewards.

Unicorn
01-17-2015, 01:09 PM
Why would twinspires not give you a bonus related to the previous day? Instead they give you crappy elite rewards. I bet around $80 yesterday hoping for a decent reward to figure out when I turn in my points, I get 10 cents lol. What a rip off. The little guy sites give you a better reward then that.

green80
01-17-2015, 01:47 PM
I agree, It puzzles me why everyone doesn't bet at the sites that give the best rebates. I got almost 10% overall last year and that changed me from a loser to a winner for the year. If one could just come close to breaking even on his bets he could make decent money on the rebate. Better than money in the bank.

green80
01-17-2015, 01:53 PM
I have seen a lot of comments about the track take being too high but very few about the size of the rebate they get at the same track.

duncan04
01-17-2015, 11:38 PM
I agree, It puzzles me why everyone doesn't bet at the sites that give the best rebates. I got almost 10% overall last year and that changed me from a loser to a winner for the year. If one could just come close to breaking even on his bets he could make decent money on the rebate. Better than money in the bank.

Part of the reason is state restrictions I'm sure.