View Full Version : By any means necessary ....Labor

JustRalph
01-15-2015, 11:36 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026089079

Interesting thread .........

"Hold them accountable"

delayjf
01-16-2015, 06:19 PM
Reading some of those comments - wow. I've put in my order for more ammunition.

JustRalph
01-16-2015, 06:42 PM
Reading some of those comments - wow. I've put in my order for more ammunition.

61 views, only one comment. I know sometimes I post some boring shit, that maybe is more in my own wheelhouse, but I thought the comments in that thread were very interesting......you're right about the ammo too. You can never have too much.....

Clocker
01-16-2015, 06:53 PM
I assumed that "Hold them accountable" for those moonbats means some nasty remarks on social media.

HUSKER55
01-17-2015, 09:39 AM
a company hires and employee and then the employee wants to take over the company and the unions step in to get their share.

I don't blame companies for taking the work out of this country. It is sad, but I understand it.

Imagine McDonalds paying $15 hr for a girl to pour coffee. That means if you are working for less than $45 with all your training, education and experience you are being robbed. The grandkid who is 12 can do that at McD's.

It will never end.

boxcar
01-17-2015, 10:37 AM
It will never end.

Yeah, it will...but not well.

thaskalos
01-17-2015, 12:40 PM
What would you expect "Bad Granny" to be like?

Those are nothing but empty words...designed to portray the timid as courageous. "Saying", and "doing", are different things.

GaryG
01-17-2015, 01:24 PM
The DU types talk about revolution and take no prisoners and all of that, but they are harmless. Do you think there is one among them that could handle a firearm? I would like to meet Bad Granny, I'll bet she is a hoot. Ammo is still selling fast here in East Tennessee. The recent Gun Show was jam packed. I bought a couple of items because yes, you can't have too many guns, trucks or dogs.

Tom
01-17-2015, 03:51 PM
Those are nothing but empty words...designed to portray the timid as courageous. "Saying", and "doing", are different things.

Exactly.
Like Obama's pink lines in the sand.