PDA

View Full Version : Oaklawn Full Meet Selections (Day 2 Friday Jan 16th)

KidCapper
01-15-2015, 11:00 PM
Returning to action at Oaklawn. I will list my top plays for just Oaklawn for the entire meet ending Saturday April 11th. I will play these selections as $10 WP bets.

Totals to date:

Bet $60
Ret $32
Net-$28

1-off the board
2-2nd

Friday's picks up later.

KidCapper

KidCapper
01-16-2015, 07:46 AM
Race -3 The :8: . Stidham off the layoff a 22% trainer angle. Toss in another 25% on the drop from MSW to Mdn claiming today. Nice string of workouts heading in. 3-1 on the ML feels right here.

Race -4 The :8: .RP shipper for 21% shipping trainer Hartman. Was a fast closing 2nd last out going shorter. The extra half furlong should be all this one needs to get home today. 9-2 ML a fair price to boot.

Race -5 The :5: . 2nd time starter for Catalano a 19% trainer angle. Lost all chance at the start in debut so toss that as a learning experience. Workout on Dec 6th at FG signals some talent here and the drop into the maiden claiming ranks could wake this one up at a price.

Race -6 The :7: . Ran 4th as the chalk last out and trainer Cox hits at 24% off the beaten favorite loss. Didn't look like she cared for the poly track last out. Toss in a 33% trainer move on the AW-to-dirt angle. Some things to like here at 9-2 ML.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!!

1st time lasix
01-16-2015, 10:50 AM
at oaklawn---I like the 1 in race seven as a single. good luck to all....

lamboguy
01-16-2015, 11:25 AM
Oaklawn looks like you can do some real serious gambling if you are on the right numbers. full fields galore and very big pools await you.

lamboguy
01-16-2015, 02:39 PM
D Wayne Lukas has his horses flying out of the gate like a stick of dynamite so far this meet.

KidCapper
01-17-2015, 02:45 AM
Race -3 The :8: . Stidham off the layoff a 22% trainer angle. Toss in another 25% on the drop from MSW to Mdn claiming today. Nice string of workouts heading in. 3-1 on the ML feels right here.

Race -4 The :8: .RP shipper for 21% shipping trainer Hartman. Was a fast closing 2nd last out going shorter. The extra half furlong should be all this one needs to get home today. 9-2 ML a fair price to boot.

Race -5 The :5: . 2nd time starter for Catalano a 19% trainer angle. Lost all chance at the start in debut so toss that as a learning experience. Workout on Dec 6th at FG signals some talent here and the drop into the maiden claiming ranks could wake this one up at a price.

Race -6 The :7: . Ran 4th as the chalk last out and trainer Cox hits at 24% off the beaten favorite loss. Didn't look like she cared for the poly track last out. Toss in a 33% trainer move on the AW-to-dirt angle. Some things to like here at 9-2 ML.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper !!!
Race -3 Off
Race -4 Off
Race -5 Winnner Paid $9.40 $5.20
Race -6 Off

Totals to date:
7 plays:
1-Winner
2-Ran 2nd
0-Ran 3rd
4-Off the board

Bet $140
Ret $105