PDA

View Full Version : Full house or better.

turninforhome10
01-15-2015, 12:43 PM
The title of the thread is such that I always feel good about a full house. Well, I have equated this to racing just a bit.
What I am looking for is horse that satisfies my liking as a former owner, trainer, breeder, top jock agents shadow for 4 months and most importantly a player.
That is the full house.
I would love to keep to this going through the Triple Crown as my past Triple Crown excursions have gone well, but making picks and putting your thoughts together to share with others is work, as some will attest.
I am mainly a weekend player now as I have figured out that just as those in AC and LV the fish come to town on the weekend.
Enough ramblings for no lets make a pick.
Starting Bankroll 50
Picks coming soon as I am just getting started for the weekend. Will try to give some pedigree info along the way. Also trying to break in a Dragon Speak so figured this might help.
Peace.

turninforhome10
01-15-2015, 01:06 PM
GP Race 2
MD 12.5 avoid them like plague, unless you can find a big name trainer who would look stupid for loosing. Any one her meet that criteria?
Well the :5: looks better than the :6: on track.
The :8: is a bad bet
5 show on the :5: cappin on looks without looking at form
Knew Capellitti had the hand but thought I might get 1-2. Down 5. Hope you stopped on the :8:

turninforhome10
01-15-2015, 03:54 PM
AQ Race 8 Thurs
The :5: :8: and :9: seem sucker plays based on looks. So will play 10 PL :6: :7: Both look sharp.
:7: ran gamely 2nd
6th faded badly and looks for class relief next.
Place 6.30
Return 31.50
Will return tomorrow. Work nights must sleep
Ciao