PDA

View Full Version : Sen Harry Reid in bad exercise accident

davew
01-15-2015, 11:36 AM
It has been widely reported that Harry got in an accident with some of his exercise equipment. Something about stretch belts.

He is shown with badly bruised eye and side of face, and reportedly 3 cracked ribs.

Am I the only person who wonders why this looks so much like a beat down for promising something, taking money, and not delivering?

Marshall Bennett
01-15-2015, 11:52 AM
Communist pig. I don't care what happens to the jerk. :)

GameTheory
01-15-2015, 12:48 PM
Am I the only person who wonders why this looks so much like a beat down for promising something, taking money, and not delivering?No, you aren't, but unless he promised something to the Mexican cartel, I think that is the sort of thing that only happens in the movies. (To a prominent politician, anyway.) If someone beat him up, it was probably over something more embarrassing than corrupt. In any case, I've broken bones in perfectly innocent but just as dumb ways as with stretch belts. No reason not to take it at face value...

Clocker
01-15-2015, 12:56 PM
In any case, I've broken bones in perfectly innocent but just as dumb ways as with stretch belts. No reason not to take it at face value...

Agreed. You just have to be smarter than the stretch belt, and Harry hasn't given any evidence of that.

Greyfox
01-15-2015, 01:11 PM
It has been widely reported that Harry got in an accident with some of his exercise equipment. Something about stretch belts.

He is shown with badly bruised eye and side of face, and reportedly 3 cracked ribs.

Am I the only person who wonders why this looks so much like a beat down for promising something, taking money, and not delivering?

Old news.
This thread is duplicating another one at:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119381&highlight=reid

FantasticDan
01-15-2015, 01:12 PM
It has been widely reported...Lettt's dooo the cirrrcle jerrrk agaaain! :jump: :jump:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119381