PDA

View Full Version : Oaklawn Full Meet Selections (Day 1 Thursday Jan 15th)

KidCapper
01-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Returning to action at Oaklawn. I will list my top plays for just Oaklawn for the entire meet ending Saturday April 11th. I will play these selections as $10 WP bets.

Opening day's selections will be up later tonight. (Wednesday)

KidCapper

KidCapper
01-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Race -4 The :3: . The only time this runner has seen a fast main track he romped by 11 lengths. Big drop in class today & goes AW-to-Dirt for a 19% trainer angle for McPeek. 5-1 on the ML for the 1st bet of this season.

Race -5 The :2: . FG shipper for 19% shipping trainer Stidham. Fits this trainer's sprint-route-sprint angle where he hits at 23%. Bullet work best of 168 on Dec 31st signals readiness. 7-2 on the line here.

Race -8 The :9: . Drew off in an Alw race over the new Keeneland dirt when last seen in Oct. She has speed and a nice 5F workout over the OP strip Dec 31st. Should get a fair price in here at 7-2 on the line.

I'll stick with these 3 plays on a tough opening day card.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!

nellanod
01-15-2015, 04:51 PM
looking forward to your picks--you are a great handicapper

KidCapper
01-15-2015, 10:40 PM
Race -4 The :3: . The only time this runner has seen a fast main track he romped by 11 lengths. Big drop in class today & goes AW-to-Dirt for a 19% trainer angle for McPeek. 5-1 on the ML for the 1st bet of this season.

Race -5 The :2: . FG shipper for 19% shipping trainer Stidham. Fits this trainer's sprint-route-sprint angle where he hits at 23%. Bullet work best of 168 on Dec 31st signals readiness. 7-2 on the line here.

Race -8 The :9: . Drew off in an Alw race over the new Keeneland dirt when last seen in Oct. She has speed and a nice 5F workout over the OP strip Dec 31st. Should get a fair price in here at 7-2 on the line.

I'll stick with these 3 plays on a tough opening day card.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!
Bet $60
Ret $32
Net-$28

1-off the board
2-2nds

Friday's picks up later.

KidCapper