PDA

View Full Version : Might be time to say goodbye

mrroyboy
01-11-2015, 02:34 PM
I can't believe I missed everything last night. It's time for me to take at least a vacation if not giving up Harness racing for good.

bugboy
01-11-2015, 03:00 PM
sounds like me good buddy.

sometimes i'm the bird
sometimes i'm the windshield!!

But of course we get up and wipe our selves off.

Then I say "Frank, think outside the box"!

Best of luck buddy.

Why not just have a little FUN playing for a couple of bucks.

You'll see the change. :) :)

LottaKash
01-11-2015, 03:58 PM
I can't believe I missed everything last night. It's time for me to take at least a vacation if not giving up Harness racing for good.

Not to worry Roy, last nite's M1 card was a bit diffy....Too many ways of looking at things, I thought...Except for the really obvious chalks at least..

Cheer up Spring is just around the corner.....The way I see it, there are just too many winless, formless, and just plain worn out horses running at this time, this year...

At this time of the year I just stick my my tried and true 12-best Angles...Trouble is, they are all based on fast and fit horses that fit their unique "race profiles", and there just aren't enough of them to go around this time of year....Lately I have been only making maybe a half dozen plays per week....I have opinions on every race for sure, but lately if I had bet on those thoughts I would've gone bust already.... :D

I love fresh, fast and fitters... They are coming Roy !... :cool:

mrroyboy
01-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Thank you everyone. You have boosted my spirits. John you are right about the horses this time of year. Spring will be better. :ThmbUp: