PDA

View Full Version : 2YR OLD NAME

ezpace
01-10-2015, 09:23 AM
A couple friends of mine ex-US SpecialForces
asked me to buy into a 2yr old filly black type
speed on speed whose unnamed.i said i might if they named
her "Cobalt Chloride" in honor of racings
myopic cretin regulators. It may happen.

lamboguy
01-10-2015, 09:35 AM
great minds think alike. that's a good move, i bought one for myself this year because the sire's name is HERE COME'S BEN. i bought the horse because it wasn't named in the catalog. i got the paper's and i see the name was attached to the foal paper's. they named it CHROME MASTER. i had to pay the jockey club $125 to rename the horse to BENNY AND ALEX. they are 2 cancer patients that i will bring to Saratoga to watch the horse run if he turns out good enough. i wanted to give these guys something to look forward too, at the same time it keeps me in the racing game in a very small way. so far so good with the colt, he will start breezing in April so we shall see what we got then.

Exotic1
01-10-2015, 09:47 AM
great minds think alike. that's a good move, i bought one for myself this year because the sire's name is HERE COME'S BEN. i bought the horse because it wasn't named in the catalog. i got the paper's and i see the name was attached to the foal paper's. they named it CHROME MASTER. i had to pay the jockey club $125 to rename the horse to BENNY AND ALEX. they are 2 cancer patients that i will bring to Saratoga to watch the horse run if he turns out good enough. i wanted to give these guys something to look forward too, at the same time it keeps me in the racing game in a very small way. so far so good with the colt, he will start breezing in April so we shall see what we got then.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Good going, lambo.

chadk66
01-10-2015, 10:07 AM
the jockey club may not allow you to name it cobalt chloride. They often reject names for various reasons. Not just because it's in use already

DeltaLover
01-10-2015, 10:30 AM
myopic cretin regulators. It may happen.

:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Really weird (and probably stupid) horse name (Sorry...)

Big Peps
01-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Jockey club is really strange on naming, they allow all sorts of stupid sexual innuendos or reference to booze, but i tried to name a filly " judy is a punk" after the Ramones sung and it was rejected.
Bunch of bs really

PaceAdvantage
01-13-2015, 08:38 AM
myopic cretin regulators. It may happen.You show 'em ezpace...that will surely make a difference!!! :rolleyes:

rastajenk
01-13-2015, 09:07 AM
His CapsLock button must be in the repair shop.

chadk66
01-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Jockey club is really strange on naming, they allow all sorts of stupid sexual innuendos or reference to booze, but i tried to name a filly " judy is a punk" after the Ramones sung and it was rejected.
Bunch of bs reallyI tried to name one after a high school teacher I loved and they rejected it. He was a Mr. Redoy colt and I wanted to name him Mr. Harvey. They inquired about it and I explained to them what the deal was and they rejected it. Totally bizarre.

Stillriledup
01-13-2015, 06:03 PM
Name the horse "Cobalt Bob"

Problem solved.

clemkadiddle
01-13-2015, 08:35 PM
If I owned horses, I would start naming them after the stuffed ones my wife bought for me over the years.

Since she is a filly, I have one that I always called...

Sugar Hooves

Please name her Sugar Hooves

chadk66
01-14-2015, 07:39 AM
what's odd is we used to stand a stallion named Island Fling. One of our foals we named Fling It At Em and they actually accepted it.