PDA

View Full Version : TwinSpires Beta Testing?

Flysofree
01-07-2015, 05:59 AM
I was invited to try it and can't make it work. You go in under the ClassicInterface and access the card from there, but when the program comes up and you press the little handicapping button.... it just makes dashes forever. Those that were invited to try it may see what I see...If not let me know what am I doing wrong?

jross0108
01-07-2015, 11:26 AM
I've had problems too, I brought up the express & pro and when I click on the handicapping tab it goes to the page but doesn't load anything and automatically refreshes every 15 seconds.

Flysofree
01-07-2015, 11:55 AM
I've had problems too, I brought up the express & pro and when I click on the handicapping tab it goes to the page but doesn't load anything and automatically refreshes every 15 seconds.

I did the survey to cancel it for me.... I couldn't even get the regular PP's to load until I cleared all cookies with Norton... Now it's ok. For the life of me, I do not understand why companies release something that's not ready. I wasted 2 hours trying. Finally back to normal.

LottaKash
01-07-2015, 03:36 PM
I did the survey to cancel it for me.... I couldn't even get the regular PP's to load until I cleared all cookies with Norton... Now it's ok. For the life of me, I do not understand why companies release something that's not ready. I wasted 2 hours trying. Finally back to normal.

Without knowing much more than what you have stated, I believe that you had a "cookie conflict", old vs. new....With new software I suspect the new cookies may contain different footprints vs. the old....That is one reason that I clear out my cookies for everything, every day...

Glad you are back in business... :jump:

Flysofree
01-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Without knowing much more than what you have stated, I believe that you had a "cookie conflict", old vs. new....With new software I suspect the new cookies may contain different footprints vs. the old....That is one reason that I clear out my cookies for everything, every day...

Glad you are back in business... :jump:

No You don't quite understand. They sent an email with a link for you to sign in if you were interested in the handicapping past performances beta testing. There was a procedure to follow. When you followed this procedure, the past perfomances would not load. It locked up.. They even admitted it was in a testing stage. It downloaded it's own cookies that made you part of the trial test.. The only way I found to get out of it was to do the survey. I had to get rid of the new cookies that it placed or whatever it did. Like yourself, I clean out all cookies daily.

LottaKash
01-07-2015, 04:45 PM
No You don't quite understand. They sent an email with a link for you to sign in if you were interested in the handicapping past performances beta testing. There was a procedure to follow. When you followed this procedure, the past perfomances would not load. It locked up.. They even admitted it was in a testing stage. It downloaded it's own cookies that made you part of the trial test.. The only way I found to get out of it was to do the survey. I had to get rid of the new cookies that it placed or whatever it did. Like yourself, I clean out all cookies daily.

Gotcha..

Then definitely not ready for prime time....Beta or not, I'd say...