PDA

View Full Version : goes downhill...

Suff
05-10-2004, 03:54 PM
not surprising to me that

the married couple that took the Coffin Photos were Fired in 24 hours. Yet it

took 2 years to get a 9-11 panel
that 10 months after Karl Rove outed a CIA operative that investigation is stalled

A soldier that was trained to FIX ENGINES is going on a PUBLIC court martial (in baghdad no less) for abusing prisoners while working as a Jail Gaurd..

Rumsfeld quote...... "we just don't look down the Line and pick a Person to throw overboard for politics sake"! "Thats not the way America works"

Coulda fooled me..

-------------------------

Next thought,,,, who is this?

Fired from 7 Jobs

Hooked on Opiates

3 detox/rehab stints

3 marriages

Rush Limbaugh. Lol... wish I had a nickel for everytime he said "Traditional American Values"....

------------------------------------

That leash they used... You think she packed it when she left Fort Bragg? Or bought it in Bagdad? Or was it issued?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't see much of John Kerry's anti-vietnam speechs on TV much the last two weeks do we? The ones where he said we violated the geneva convention there too...... Nope... don't want to go there right now....do we?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Prediction.... at least 4 members of his TOP inner circle and maybe GWB himself will be arrested within 15 years of his administration ending..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilary Clinton will not pardon a 1 of them either

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone see GWB wagging his right foot behind the podium during that BIG press conference about 3 weeks ago.. did you see that foot going like a 2nd grader on stage during a school play?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure something will pop into my head. I was embarrassed for the guy...sad state

-------------------------------------------------------------------

schweitz
05-10-2004, 04:17 PM
Man---Suff you are way out there!

cj
05-10-2004, 04:22 PM
If Hillary Clinton is President, I vow to never return to the USA until the day she is impeached!

Suff
05-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
If Hillary Clinton is President, I vow to never return to the USA until the day she is impeached!

lol.... My vote is moot....because Kerry will win here 75-25..so I plan on either voting Nader or writing in "Hilary Clinton".

he he

ljb
05-10-2004, 04:29 PM
Cj,
Those in the know call her "Billary" . Has a nice ring to it doesn't it ?;)
And to Suff,
Nice piece, could add we are having a Bush-enomics sort of day here. Gas is up and the market is down. Who woulda thunk?:D :D :D

Suff
05-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by schweitz
Man---Suff you are way out there!

why? MOre americans voted for GORE than Voted for Bush.... I think the spread was over 200 thousand... Bush won the ELECTORAL College... Gore won the popular vote...

Republicans seem so shocked at that. More people agree with democrats than republicans... at least more voters do.

Yet you think we are "Out There". ? Thats a whole nutha issue.

I really am starting to believe that many in Bush's admistration are Committing crimes....... crimes of all sorts of nature... Greed.. Treason...

Its amzaing that less than 20 years after Nixon committed felonies in office you find it "Out There" that it can or is happening...

schweitz
05-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Suff

Republicans seem so shocked at that. More people agree with democrats than republicans... at least more voters do.

We will definitely find out in November.

Bubbles
05-10-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by ljb
Cj,
Those in the know call her "Billary"...

Wow, the political version of Bennifer? Maybe they can all hold a charity concert or something, with the proceeds going to the production crew of Gigli and the defense team in the Lewinsky case. Call it...

Bennilliferery-stock

Just rolls right off the tongue, doesn't it? :) :D ;)

Tom
05-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski

I am coming to stay with you for a while......4 years ok???:D

Tom
05-10-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Bubbles

Just rolls right off the tongue, doesn't it? :) :D ;)

So does vomit. :eek:

chickenhead
05-10-2004, 06:15 PM
what are you doing in Belgium anyway?

cj
05-10-2004, 06:48 PM
Air Force guy, assigned to NATO til '07.

Bubbles
05-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Tom
So does vomit. :eek:

Thanks for reminding me why I should stay out of political threads. I have enough trouble sleeping at night, thank you very much! :) :D ;)