PDA

View Full Version : Not a surprise since Larry Kudlow left

DJofSD
01-01-2015, 11:07 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-01/cnbc-2014-was-worst-year-ever

pandy
01-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Mark Haynes was also very well liked, and clearly missed.

lamboguy
01-02-2015, 12:02 AM
I watch shark tank on cnbc, love the show. For business programing I tune into Bloomberg. I like their ticker better and I like their format.

JustRalph
01-02-2015, 01:10 AM
I watch shark tank on cnbc, love the show. For business programing I tune into Bloomberg. I like their ticker better and I like their format.

Me too. The Profit is good too
The Money Honey is gone too

lamboguy
01-02-2015, 01:38 AM
Bloomberg was always in the quote business. when i traded i always had a screen from Bloomberg, i had to pay for it. today i get the same real time quotes for international markets including all bonds and stock index's along with a full list of commodities in real time quotes all on television from Bloomberg. they also have plenty of interview's with CEO's from metal mining company's which is basically all that i am interested in these days.

Robert Goren
01-02-2015, 07:23 AM
You know you are doing something right when the guys in tidy whiteys are attacking you.
I will give them this, CNBC have an awful lot of political conservatives on who have consistently have been wrong on where the markets were headed. Rick Santelli leads that pack. Santelli whose motto seems to be " Always on the right and always wrong" The place that is even worse is Fox business. CNBC is at its best early in the morning with Squawk Box when they often have CEOs of companies on for a couple of hours.