PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Downs New Years Day

HuggingTheRail
01-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Some I like, and a couple of ML Favourites I don't like

Race 3 - #2 Art The Third - drops back down into this class, and looks the best at short odds

Race 7 - #1 Roof Daddy - drops down off some ugly looking lines, but the rail and his times make him competitive here - a play at ML of 7-2

Race 10 - #1 Thieving Magpie - tipped his hand in the last, should be a bit closer to the pace...just hope he isn't 1st up. A play at ML of 9-2

A couple of ML Favs I think are vulnerable

Race 1 - #2 Kootenay Harper - 0 for 21 in 2014, including a few at this claiming/condition level. Looks the best, but that 0 for is scary.....may take a chance on #3 on the drop down

Race 2 - #3 Jay Flight - Anderson is not a preferred driver for me, with a win % about 8% in 2014. Winner of his last, but seems like he will need things to go "just right" to repeat. I don't fancy anything in the race, but if I had to throw a dart, how about 4?

Happy New Year to all...

lamboguy
01-01-2015, 04:43 PM
i played

race 5-2

race 8-1

race 10-3

good luck today and the rest of the year

lamboguy
01-01-2015, 07:01 PM

Race 3 - #2 Art The Third - drops back down into this class, and looks the best at short odds

Race 7 - #1 Roof Daddy - drops down off some ugly looking lines, but the rail and his times make him competitive here - a play at ML of 7-2

Race 10 - #1 Thieving Magpie - tipped his hand in the last, should be a bit closer to the pace...just hope he isn't 1st up. A play at ML of 9-2

Race 1 - #2 Kootenay Harper - 0 for 21 in 2014, including a few at this claiming/condition level. Looks the best, but that 0 for is scary.....may take a chance on #3 on the drop down

Race 2 - #3 Jay Flight - Anderson is not a preferred driver for me, with a win % about 8% in 2014. Winner of his last, but seems like he will need things to go "just right" to repeat. I don't fancy anything in the race, but if I had to throw a dart, how about 4?

Happy New Year to all...great job, nice winners in the 7th and 10th

HuggingTheRail
01-01-2015, 11:38 PM

Happy New Year to all...

Art the Third - ran 2nd
Roof Daddy - Winner @ $9.20
Thieving Magpie - Winner @ $9.40

One of the two "vulnerable favs" (Kootenay Harper) won, Jay Flight ran 3rd

HuggingTheRail
01-01-2015, 11:42 PM
great job, nice winners in the 7th and 10th

Thanks Lambo....Happy New Year to you - hope the year is healthy and profitable for you!