PDA

View Full Version : Where's the U.N. Outcry?

boxcar
01-08-2002, 05:10 PM
I recently echoed former president Reagan's lamentations over the moral bankruptcy of this World Organiziation, for which I find no wordly good. I believe a great example of this deplorable moral deficiency can be seen in the recent Israeli seiziure (score another one for the planet's best intelligence agency -- the Moussad) of a PLA armed-laden vessel that departed from Iran. The arms shipment broke every treaty, every agreement that has been signed between the PLA and Israel. But where is the U.N's outcry against Arafat and his thugs for such a blatant violation of those signed treaties? And where is the outrcy against Iran for exporting terrorism, and aiding and abetting the Palestinian terrorists vis-a-vis these kinds of arms shipments? (Oh yeah, I forgot for moment -- Iran now owns a seat on the Security Council? Or is that Syria?)

On second thought, maybe planting the U.N in those minefields in Afghanistan might be too good for that organization, also.

Boxcar

Tom
01-08-2002, 07:00 PM
The UN is a pathetic, worthless organization that exists soley to spend USA money. To hell with it, We sure don't need it and it costs us money that we could better use to buy bombs and missles. The only way to achive world peace is to kill your enemies.

Tom