PDA

View Full Version : Students sign petition to deport US citizens

Clocker
12-19-2014, 01:40 AM
Two-thirds of sampled students at George Washington University signed a petition to deport one US citizen for each illegal given amnesty.

Even though the video shows them agreeing, it appears that they don't have a clue what they are agreeing with. They just seem to think that allowing more illegal immigrants in is a good thing. Most don't seem to able think past that and to grasp the deportation part.

http://campusreform.org/?ID=6151

thaskalos
12-19-2014, 01:51 AM
Ahhh...the virtue of higher education. :)

FocusWiz
12-19-2014, 01:59 AM
Petitions are worthless unless the people understand what they are signing, and it seems to me that many don't. I don't see the video around any more on any free sites but when Jimmy Kimmel was on The Man Show, he had no trouble getting women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage.

In my mind, these examples underscore why democracy relies on an educated public.

HUSKER55
12-19-2014, 03:13 AM
AMEN to that! Evidently eastern colleges have a different standard of education.

OntheRail
12-19-2014, 04:24 AM
College a path to Higher learning and Independent thought. :rolleyes:

They should of had a second page that stated ... by signing this petition you have volunteer to be a deportee... would of loved to see the reactions to that. :lol:

davew
12-19-2014, 08:31 AM
I hope those signing are the ones deported.

Greyfox
12-19-2014, 09:20 AM
The signers are further evidence that the National IQ is in decline.

Spiderman
12-19-2014, 09:46 AM
Side note: click article in right margin of linked page to find: Freshman Student: Legalize Prostitution

In the article, she wrote, "The creative writing student also claimed that legalizing prostitution would stimulate the economy."

She's on target with that. It would stimulate more than the economy.

jballscalls
12-19-2014, 12:40 PM
I'm not even going to lie. I have a cousin who goes to GWU, and she's one of the people in the video.

I cannot wait until Christmas to play this tape for everyone. This is truly unbelievable and the best Christmas present ever!

Clocker
12-19-2014, 12:41 PM
I don't see the video around any more on any free sites but when Jimmy Kimmel was on The Man Show, he had no trouble getting women to sign a petition to end women's suffrage.

About a year ago, there was video of college students signing a petition to legalize 4th trimester abortions. I think it is still on You Tube.

We can only hope that they were not medical students. :eek:

Clocker
12-19-2014, 12:43 PM
I cannot wait until Christmas to play this tape for everyone. This is truly unbelievable and the best Christmas present ever!

Not your favorite relative, I assume? No Christmas is complete without some family drama. :D

Dave Schwartz
12-19-2014, 02:06 PM
I hope those signing are the ones deported.

I can hear it now:

"Wait! WHAT? I have to go? No, I meant someone else."

jballscalls
12-19-2014, 09:09 PM
Not your favorite relative, I assume? No Christmas is complete without some family drama. :D

She brought over a Columbian exchange student one year to Christmas and my uncle kept saying "I can't believe she brought a communist to the house" LOL

snickster
12-19-2014, 11:14 PM
Two-thirds of sampled students at George Washington University signed a petition to deport one US citizen for each illegal given amnesty.

Even though the video shows them agreeing, it appears that they don't have a clue what they are agreeing with. They just seem to think that allowing more illegal immigrants in is a good thing. Most don't seem to able think past that and to grasp the deportation part.

http://campusreform.org/?ID=6151

Why of course especially if they are white. I don't think they would vote to trade out one Hispanic for another Hispanic do you?

Tom
12-20-2014, 09:39 AM
This could work to our benefit if we deport democrats.

Show Me the Wire
12-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Tom, I would settle for the H.H.H. and Mondale type of dems being deported.

Tom
12-20-2014, 01:56 PM
I dunno - don't see any kind of dem worth a crap anymore.