PDA

View Full Version : Overlay Overlay

Hammerhead
05-08-2004, 09:21 PM
Have 2 only read 1 anyone interested in the extra copy?

Hammerhead
05-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Try to edit but my time frame on the above post, but everyones 10 min timeframe is different .

Has anyone read "Secrets of Successful Handicapping" by Vincent Florio or "The Quick-Speed Formula for Winners" by Ron K. Wright.

I came across them in my library of books. Circa 1955 I also came across a exacta system made on a copier that starts with spot play #1 and ends with selection #9 1985 DRF charts in it.

Gotta try em for the hell of it.

jbinwcrk
03-21-2005, 12:15 AM
(to Hammerhead)

Hi -- back in May 2004, you posted a comment about a method you'd seen called "The Quick-Speed Formula for Winners" by Ron K. Wright. I'm just a dabbler at handicapping, but a couple years back I briefly used (with novice's success, meaning not much) a "Quick-Speed Formula" I bought for $25 by Paul Fletcher.

Did you ever receive anything from anyone about QSF, or heard any more about it since then? I'm just getting back into handicapping, and thought I'd look at it again, just to re-wet my feet. Appreciate anything you have.

Hammerhead
03-21-2005, 07:19 AM
Not a peep I got the old booklet by Ron Wright but haven't open it for years. I just looked at the cover and it also says 100,000.00 per year. Probably should open it. I'll have to program it into excell in the up and coming weeks and see what it produces if anything. I don't recall how I used it years ago so I can't give it any type of rating.

BIG RED
03-21-2005, 12:27 PM
If you want to get rid of one hammer, pm or e-mail me. Always interested in new(to me) stuff.

BIG RED
03-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Thanks hammer. Will read it teus. Any insights on it yet??