PDA

View Full Version : 19 Year Old Female Set on Fire

RunForTheRoses
12-14-2014, 10:45 AM
I know the mainstream media is on top of this reporting it all the time (/sarcasm off) but seems like a massive bungling in this horrific crime. One time in Vegas I was out in the sun way too long and had minor 3rd degree burns on my legs-it hurt like hell. I could only imagine the pain with 98% burns. This link, I do not know this website so can't fully vouch for it, but they did a great job in exposing some interesting stuff:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/13/mississippi-burning-day-6-the-murder-of-jessica-lane-chambers-exposes-massive-problems-in-panola-county-mississippi/

Mystic
12-14-2014, 12:49 PM
Had a feeling there was more to the story. Thanks for the link. What a bunch of scum.

JustRalph
12-14-2014, 02:50 PM
I read somewhere that there have been 18 of these burnings over the last two years. All Black on white? I can't remember where I read it........

strange.........

RunForTheRoses
12-14-2014, 04:31 PM
I read somewhere that there have been 18 of these burnings over the last two years. All Black on white? I can't remember where I read it........

strange.........

Probably not at MSNBC or the NYT.

nijinski
12-14-2014, 04:43 PM
What a horror story .

Tom
12-14-2014, 06:43 PM
When do we march?
When do we loot?

davew
12-14-2014, 06:59 PM
funeral was today - when will we hear what she told firemen?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hundreds-at-funeral-for-woman-burned-alive/ar-BBgMe6o?ocid=ansnewsap11

Marshall Bennett
12-14-2014, 08:11 PM
When do we march?
When do we loot?
Not acceptable. We're suppose to know better. No excuses. :cool:

Tom
12-14-2014, 10:16 PM
Say what?
We have to act like civilized adults and trust in the legal system to do its job and not get new TVs just in time for Christmas, and fill up on free booze?

What kind of a plan is that, Marshall?

FocusWiz
12-14-2014, 10:46 PM
Regardless of whether we matter or not, we are bound by the same laws. Marching is protected by the first amendment although localities may require advanced notification or permits.

Looting is not equally protected; although in times of disaster some things that may look a lot like looting are exempted from the definition of looting.

We do not become a greater country by mimicking lawbreakers. I think it is a sad statement about America that we think looting is an appropriate response to perceived racism. That it was condoned by Missouri officials who did nothing to stop it encourages the kind of suggestion that Tom made. I would hope the small percentage of demonstrators who looted in Ferguson are caught and prosecuted. If not, I see no reason why anyone who feels mistreated and discriminated against should not do likewise with equal treatment by law enforcement agencies.

Tom
12-15-2014, 07:44 AM
Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Marshall Bennett
12-15-2014, 11:58 AM
Constructive sarcasm often carries with it a lot of truth. When you're dealing with a bunch of stupid people behaving like idiots they deserve to be spoken of accordingly. :)

FocusWiz
12-15-2014, 12:28 PM
I suspect that the store owners who lost everything will be as unhappy with the legal system as the Michael Brown supporters. However, there will be no marches or demonstrations and Reverend Sharpton will not be holding rallies for them (even though some of them were "minorities" [the kind that don't matter]).

When considering the value of a person's life versus the value of destroyed property, we generally agree that taking a person's life is the more horrible crime. However, I have long felt that destroying a person's livelihood or their life's work is often equally heinous.

Machiavelli may not be one of our favorite historical figures, but he did show keen insight into human nature when he wrote this:...when it is necessary for him to proceed against the life of someone, he must do it on proper justification and for manifest cause, but above all things he must keep his hands off the property of others, because men more quickly forget the death of their father than the loss of their patrimony. Besides, pretexts for taking away the property are never wanting; for he who has once begun to live by robbery will always find pretexts for seizing what belongs to others; but reasons for taking life, on the contrary, are more difficult to find and sooner lapse.He is writing about a "prince" or leader, but the same can be said of anyone who controls the destiny of others as these rioters did.

Hank
12-15-2014, 04:00 PM
Constructive sarcasm often carries with it a lot of truth. When you're dealing with a bunch of stupid people behaving like idiots they deserve to be spoken of accordingly. :)

This is an oxymoron. Constructive satire is more like it.

Marshall Bennett
12-15-2014, 07:16 PM
This is an oxymoron. Constructive satire is more like it.
Sorry professor. I'll try to do better.

taxicab
12-15-2014, 07:57 PM
This case is getting downright bizarre.
Soon after the young lady's murder her friends jumped on social media and suggested domestic violence.
After a day or so those posts/tweets were removed.
It had also been reported that Jessica Chambers last words gave her killers first name.
For five straight days the local authorities kept saying they had no clues and no idea who did it.
It seemed very strange.
Early Sunday morning the online hactivist group "anonymous" announced they were looking into the case.
Kaboom!
They blew the case open.
What they uncovered was the most unbelievable shi* ever(police corruption/out of control gang activity/etc.etc.).
If anybody has the time to backtrack through the timelines you won't believe your eyes.
Hollywood couldn't make this stuff up.
The second link will have the "anonymous" twitter link early in the article @Hour1.....be warned some of the stuff going on at that feed can be dicey to say the least.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/15/burned-teen-jessica-chambers-investigation/20453247/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1678735/hacktivist-group-anonymous-takes-on-jessica-chambers-burning-case-see-the-startling-new-evidence-found/

FocusWiz
12-15-2014, 08:49 PM
There is strong (but circumstantial at this point) evidence that the perpetrator was a fellow who lived about 2 miles north from where she stopped for gas (about 4 miles from where the crime occurred. His name purportedly rhymes with the "eric" sound as well which is supposedly the approximate sound of the name she murmured to authorities.

What a strange country we live in. When I was young, the mere thought of a black possibly killing a blonde girl might have had vigilantes calling for a lynching down in Mississippi. Now, we keep this investigation quiet to protect the possibility of seeming to be racist, but if a black is shot while resisting arrest, we crucify (euphemistically) the officer for performing (to the best of his judgement) the duties he is sworn to perform.

Please don't start throwing the "arms up" argument at me. I have chosen to disbelieve it. Not just from the lack of testimony, but even if Mr. Brown did put his arms up as he approached the officer, I haven't seen or heard of an officer asking a person to surrender by putting their arms in the air since Jimmy Cagney was making movies. Through the years, they have learned that "arms up" is not the safest way to make an arrest (especially when you are alone and the perpetrator is significantly larger than you are).

The lack of an arrest in this incident is another example of "non-blacks don't matter" in this unbelievably politically correct 21st century.

FantasticDan
12-15-2014, 09:37 PM
Good to know that the internet already has accused and convicted someone for this crime, even if the authorities have not. Unfortunately, as mentioned, that person is apparently black, and thusly has not been arrested for setting someone on fire and killing them. Because black people aren't arrested for that sort of thing. Because of political correctness.

:bang: :confused: :bang:

RunForTheRoses
12-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Good to know that the internet already has accused and convicted someone for this crime, even if the authorities have not. Unfortunately, as mentioned, that person is apparently black, and thusly has not been arrested for setting someone on fire and killing them. Because black people aren't arrested for that sort of thing. Because of political correctness.

Let me Axe you Dan, and please answer honestly (if you can, probably can't) if it were white suspects and a black female would this case not be on every newspaper, every news channel, even Faux news, wouldn't all the race hustlers, I mean honorable leaders like Al Sharpton be all up in this shit?
So what is your answer dan? I know you are one of those benighted folks who can't see race (well only whitey's racisim)

RunForTheRoses
12-15-2014, 09:46 PM
The FBI is now involved so the cockroaches will soon be exposed most likely.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27632916/fbi-involved-in-jessica-chambers-investigation

Tom
12-15-2014, 10:38 PM

Are you for real?
That is exactly what is going on in Ferguson and NYC!

FantasticDan
12-15-2014, 10:57 PM
Yes, black people in Ferguson and NYC are not being arrested for setting fire to people and killing them because of political correctness. Exactly.

Tom
12-15-2014, 11:01 PM
Yes, black people in Ferguson and NYC are not being arrested for setting fire to people and killing them because of political correctness. Exactly.

That is a BS reply.

Marshall Bennett
12-16-2014, 04:19 AM
This case is getting downright bizarre.
Soon after the young lady's murder her friends jumped on social media and suggested domestic violence.
After a day or so those posts/tweets were removed.
It had also been reported that Jessica Chambers last words gave her killers first name.
For five straight days the local authorities kept saying they had no clues and no idea who did it.
It seemed very strange.
Early Sunday morning the online hactivist group "anonymous" announced they were looking into the case.
Kaboom!
They blew the case open.
What they uncovered was the most unbelievable shi* ever(police corruption/out of control gang activity/etc.etc.).
If anybody has the time to backtrack through the timelines you won't believe your eyes.
Hollywood couldn't make this stuff up.
The second link will have the "anonymous" twitter link early in the article @Hour1.....be warned some of the stuff going on at that feed can be dicey to say the least.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/12/15/burned-teen-jessica-chambers-investigation/20453247/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1678735/hacktivist-group-anonymous-takes-on-jessica-chambers-burning-case-see-the-startling-new-evidence-found/
That's some pretty heavy stuff. It's obvious these savage thugs are too ignorant to understand that social media and cell-phone cameras can be used as self-incriminating evidence. Try spelling "Stupid". :bang:

HUSKER55
12-16-2014, 05:23 AM
I wonder what would happen if some blacks burned one of BO's daughters.

PhantomOnTour
12-16-2014, 09:07 AM
I wonder what would happen if some blacks burned one of BO's daughters.
Really?

wisconsin
12-16-2014, 11:09 AM

Ok Dan, really? You know what Tom meant.

FantasticDan
12-16-2014, 11:18 AM
Did I? Really?

FocusWiz
12-16-2014, 11:30 AM
When Tom said:
That is exactly what is going on in Ferguson and NYC!I think this is what he was alluding to:Good to know that the internet already has accused and convicted someone for this crime, even if the authorities have not. Unfortunately, as mentioned, that officer is apparently white, and thusly has not been arrested for shooting someone while in the line of duty and killing them (presumably premeditated and without cause). Because white police officers aren't arrested for murder. Because of the inherent racism of our legal system specifically towards black victims because the system deems that this specific race (and anyone with any amount of heritage in this race) does not matter.

PaceAdvantage
12-17-2014, 12:44 AM
Are some people actually convinced that this case appears to be moving slowly because it MIGHT be a black on white crime?

Really?

Wow.