PDA

View Full Version : Step Aside Hillary--A Real Candidate

barn32
12-13-2014, 08:50 PM
. DJpTxONxvoo

Clocker
12-13-2014, 09:21 PM
A candidate for the Biggest Moonbat in Washington award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-P-CoSNYaI

ArlJim78
12-13-2014, 09:45 PM
After Obama, I don't think the country will be in the mood for a lunatic.
Her candidacy though would be a hoot.

horses4courses
12-13-2014, 09:59 PM
She's a highly capable alternative candidate to Hillary.
2020 may make more sense, though.

Why would conservatives care?
They have plenty of work ahead of them to find their own candidate.

When they do, it should be a real breeze.
Just have to ride that ferocious wave of 2014...... :lol:

Clocker
12-13-2014, 10:03 PM
After Obama, I don't think the country will be in the mood for a lunatic.
Her candidacy though would be a hoot.

You don't think the country is ready for another first term Senator with a Harvard background and no private sector experience?

I'd contribute to her campaign for the entertainment value, except then I'd need that money to keep myself in popcorn for the duration if she ran. :p

davew
12-13-2014, 10:57 PM
she would be a good candidate, but I am afraid the DNC would not approve
as I doubt she would change her story for every speech geared to what the polling decided the group wanted to hear.

Clocker
12-13-2014, 11:03 PM

To paraphrase Bill Buckley, so are the first 2000 listings in the phone book. :p

JustRalph
12-14-2014, 12:30 AM
She is right on the Banks though.

Funny, she's rich and hates the banks.....

But since she's a dyed in the wool American Indian she can always retreat to the reservation

thaskalos
12-14-2014, 12:44 AM
This speech was too good to fall on deaf ears...but, of course, it will. The politicians are in Citigroup's pockets...and the hell with the middle-class American family.

reckless
12-14-2014, 01:18 AM

But since she's a dyed in the wool American Indian she can always retreat to the reservation

Not sure if you were being sarcastic here, but Elizabeth Warren is a dyed in a wool liar about her American Indian heritage.

She's nothing more than another left wing serial liar, phony, shallow elitist.

I can't attach a link but there's an Elizabeth Warren wiki link that tells the full story.

Try elizabethwarrenwiki.org

JustRalph
12-14-2014, 01:21 AM
Not sure if you were being sarcastic here, but Elizabeth Warren is a dyed in a wool liar about her American Indian heritage.

She's nothing more than another left wing serial liar, phony, shallow elitist.

I can't attach a link but there's an Elizabeth Warren wiki link that tells the full story.

Try elizabethwarrenwiki.org

What me? Be sarcastic? ;)

badcompany
12-14-2014, 09:47 AM

I'd like to see how hard she comes down on the banks when she realizes that low interest rates, which make government borrowing essentially free, put off the day of reckoning for insolvent social programs.

People who want to make banks into the boogie men don't understand that it's a two way street. Governments bail out banks which then buy government debt.

reckless
12-14-2014, 10:44 AM
I'd like to see how hard she comes down on the banks when she realizes that low interest rates, which make government borrowing essentially free, put off the day of reckoning for insolvent social programs.

People who want to make banks into the boogie men don't understand that it's a two way street. Governments bail out banks which then buy government debt.

Sad to say but one could easily sum up the reason for the destruction of the once-great US of A in just four little words:

Too Big To Fail.

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2014, 02:15 PM
You don't think the country is ready for another first term Senator with a Harvard background and no private sector experience?

I'd contribute to her campaign for the entertainment value, except then I'd need that money to keep myself in popcorn for the duration if she ran. :p

Momentum for a Warren run is building, pressuring Hillary to declare earlier than she'd like (see today's Washington Post).

I will absolutely donate money to Warren. She's less electable than Rick Perry, make that much less electable.

Spiderman
12-14-2014, 02:51 PM
2020 may make more sense, though.

Why would conservatives care?
They have plenty of work ahead of them to find their own candidate.

When they do, it should be a real breeze.
Just have to ride that ferocious wave of 2014...... :lol:

Hillary/Elizabeth ticket would be strong. Doubt that it would reverse like an exacta box.

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2014, 02:56 PM
Hillary/Elizabeth ticket would be strong. Doubt that it would reverse like an exacta box.

Dream ticket....for GOP supporters.

Clocker
12-14-2014, 02:57 PM

Hillary's ego couldn't take a stronger person as her #2. I doubt Warren takes orders well.

Spiderman
12-14-2014, 03:07 PM
Dream ticket....for GOP supporters.

Women will come out in record #s for the ticket, as will, Independents. GOP only has chance with low voter turnout scenarios.

Spiderman
12-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Hillary's ego couldn't take a stronger person as her #2. I doubt Warren takes orders well.

I don't know about that supposition. Warren will certainly be a populist candidate and can balance the ticket with her profound concern for consumer issues.

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2014, 03:15 PM
Women will come out in record #s for the ticket, as will, Independents. GOP only has chance with low voter turnout scenarios.

You might want to check exit polling data for the past few elections. While Hillary/Warren would most likely draw strong support from single women, that voting block would be more than offset by male and married female voters. Hillary isn't stupid - she's NEVER going to select Warren as her running mate. Never. I wish she would -- assuming she's even the nominee.

Clocker
12-14-2014, 03:22 PM
I don't think Warren's ego would let her be #3 on the ticket behind Bill and Hillary. :D

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2014, 03:26 PM
I don't think Warren's ego would let her be #3 on the ticket behind Bill and Hillary. :D

It would be a gift from God if the Dems nominated Warren. Putting aside her left-wing politics, she isn't electable -- she's too down on the country. Americans just don't put such individuals in the Oval Office, from the right or left. There's nothing uplifting about her message. Nothing.

Spiderman
12-14-2014, 03:27 PM
You might want to check exit polling data for the past few elections. While Hillary/Warren would most likely draw strong support from single women, that voting block would be more than offset by male and married female voters. Hillary isn't stupid - she's NEVER going to select Warren as her running mate. Never. I wish she would -- assuming she's even the nominee.

That settles the matter. You were correct about Obama winning over Romney and the polls were wrong. Too bad the other guy was all mouth and wouldn't put his money down. I was ready to double the bet if there were any takers.

However, with two woman on the ticket the voting dynamic for a national election will be difficult to forecast. The convention may make Hillary decide to go with Warren.

Clocker
12-14-2014, 03:29 PM
It would be a gift from God if the Dems nominated Warren. Putting aside her left-wing politics, she isn't electable -- she's too down on the country .

She's a loose cannon. She makes Joe Biden look like a statesman. :rolleyes:

Tom
12-14-2014, 03:35 PM
Everyone in the Dem party is making Joe look good.

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2014, 03:37 PM
That settles the matter. You were correct about Obama winning over Romney and the polls were wrong. Too bad the other guy was all mouth and wouldn't put his money down. I was ready to double the bet if there any takers.

However, with two woman on the ticket the voting dynamic for a national election will be difficult to forecast. The convention may make Hillary decide to go with Warren.

I did think Obama would beat Romney - is your point one of sarcasm? If so, you have me confused with someone else.

Hillary's a smart woman. She would never select Warren as her running mate. Warren adds nothing and would allow the GOP to paint the ticket as far left, a label Hillary's been working to drop for 15 years...with a good degree of success.

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2014, 03:38 PM
She's a loose cannon. She makes Joe Biden look like a statesman. :rolleyes:

Like I said, a gift from God.

Spiderman
12-14-2014, 03:51 PM
I did think Obama would beat Romney - is your point one of sarcasm? If so, you have me confused with someone else.

Hillary's a smart woman. She would never select Warren as her running mate. Warren adds nothing and would allow the GOP to paint the ticket as far left, a label Hillary's been working to drop for 15 years...with a good degree of success.

At the earliest, February, 2016, candidates may be decided for the Democratic ticket. At minimum, that's 14 months from today. More likely, it will about five months later for convention ratification. Like picking a weanling to win the KY Derby 2016, today.

NEVER is too strong, though, your opposition to the two-women ticket is probably favored by 50-1. All sorts of possibilities to evolve to probables.

Saratoga_Mike
12-14-2014, 04:00 PM
At the earliest, February, 2016, candidates may be decided for the Democratic ticket. At minimum, that's 14 months from today. More likely, it will about five months later for convention ratification. Like picking a weanling to win the KY Derby 2016, today.

NEVER is too strong, though, your opposition to the two-women ticket is probably favored by 50-1. All sorts of possibilities to evolve to probables.

The weanling hasn't raced. We don't know his/her ability on the track. We know Hillary, and we've had a good look at Warren. In my mind, we have PPs on both. Warren's PPs look like a sure loser.

Robert Goren
12-14-2014, 04:37 PM
As much as I like Warren, I doubt that a democrat from Massachusetts could win a national election anytime soon. It would take a really weak republican candidate like Cruz or Paul for her to win. I doubt Hillary would take her as VP, but I learned to say never when it comes to what politicians will or will not do.

Robert Goren
12-14-2014, 04:53 PM
I would think somebody like Indiana Sen. Joe Donnelly would make a good democratic VP candidate no matter who is on top of the ticket.

Tom
12-14-2014, 06:44 PM
You used "good" and "democrat" in the same sentence.
That is pretty funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert Goren
12-15-2014, 06:49 AM
You used "good" and "democrat" in the same sentence.
That is pretty funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Easier than using "good" and "republican" in the same sentence. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

classhandicapper
12-15-2014, 03:55 PM

Throw the Fed in the mix and you hit hit the EVIL trifecta of institutions that are raping and pillaging the middle class.