PDA

View Full Version : Starlet analysis and selections

zico20
12-12-2014, 10:10 PM
I looked this race over long and hard. The :1: :2: :7: appear a cut below the other four. These three all ran against each other in a tight 3 way battle at the wire.

Out of the remaining four Feathered is my least favorite to win. I just think she doesn't have that power down the stretch unless she is on the lead, which she wont be, IMO. Majestic Presence didn't close at all in the stretch against TCB but is improving each race. Take Charge Brandi will be in a speed duel the entire race but will be tough to deny. However, my selection is Danette. I know she is still a maiden but she is improving leaps and bounds every race and this sets up for her. So, I like the following:

:3: :6: :4: :5: in that order. Hoping Danette goes off around 10-1. Another step forward and she looks tough to beat. Could get a 500 super keying her on top with the other three. Of course I will box the four of them once. Just don't know how much the other three will get played.

arw629
12-13-2014, 01:47 AM
I think Feathered and Take Charge Brandi gallop around the track together 1-2....not sure who ends up on top tho

biggestal99
12-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Looks like a chalky race to me.

Allan

Lemon Drop Husker
12-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Taking a swing at the :1: Achiever's Legacy. She has room for improvement and I can see a solid pace set up in this one.

arw629
12-13-2014, 07:13 PM
No doubt about who was best in here....4 wins in 8 starts at 6 different race tracks for the winner.....you don't see that these days