PDA

View Full Version : So Thats The Way It Is Here

The Inside Scoop
12-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Please feel free to delete on of my 2 laughing guys.

Comical :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Read the terms of service. You can't go around calling people certain things without proof. ESPECIALLY when I don't know who the heck you are.

Opinion isn't proof.

You're putting ME at risk, and quite frankly, I'm not going to stick my neck out for you. Sorry pal.

The only comical thing is that you get bent because I had the audacity to want to protect myself.

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2014, 02:44 PM
There must be other boards out there that will let you post anything you wish. Last time I checked, I wasn't holding a gun to your head, forcing you to post here, nor did you pay for the privilege.

I owe you nothing.

The Inside Scoop
12-05-2014, 03:23 PM
DELETED

PaceAdvantage
12-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Look...it doesn't take a genius to figure out why I do what I do.

You called people CRIMINAL without proof of such criminal wrongdoing...that's against the rules here. I'm sure I've missed other instances where you (and others) have done similar, so please don't point out to me where I've let other similar posts remain as-is.

Go find another forum where you can libel people and the forum admins are stupid enough to let you do it...

pandy
12-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Good call taking that post down. There was nothing even remotely suspicious about the race and his use of the words criminal and mafia were malicious and ridiculous.

Sea Biscuit
12-06-2014, 09:27 AM
This is what I like about Pace Advantage forum.

The moderators are fair and square and always on top of everything that goes around the forum.

Kudos to PA for deleting the vile thread.