PDA

View Full Version : CHERRY PICKER

mike
01-08-2002, 04:47 AM
I READ THEIR AD AND IT SOUNDED INTERESTING. I E-MAILED THEM AND SAID THAT I HAD A FEW QUESTIONS AND WOULD PHONE THEM.

THE FIRST ANSWER I GOT BACK WAS THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE A PHONE. (YES, I HAVE A COPY OF THE E-MAIL)

I THEN GOT A SECOND RESPONSE THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE AN INTERNET BUSINESS THEY ONLY RESPOND TO E-MAIL.

I WOULD CAUTION ANYONE THINKING ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS CROWD, SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM!

NoDayJob
01-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by mike
I READ THEIR AD AND IT SOUNDED INTERESTING. I E-MAILED THEM AND SAID THAT I HAD A FEW QUESTIONS AND WOULD PHONE THEM.

THE FIRST ANSWER I GOT BACK WAS THAT THEY DID NOT HAVE A PHONE. (YES, I HAVE A COPY OF THE E-MAIL)

I THEN GOT A SECOND RESPONSE THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE AN INTERNET BUSINESS THEY ONLY RESPOND TO E-MAIL.

I WOULD CAUTION ANYONE THINKING ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS CROWD, SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No phone - NO SALE! CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!!

andicap
01-08-2002, 12:34 PM
These guys used to post on this board under "NNMan"

Maybe he'll see the post....

The word about this software was that it was very very complicated to use.

PaceAdvantage
01-08-2002, 01:17 PM
I would caution against using the scam word without something concrete to back it up. I reviewed the software, found it to work as advertised, and found NNMan (his real name slips my memory at the moment) very helpful.

Then again I didn't pay for the software. Do I still use it? No...only because Cherry Picker wasn't set up at the time I reviewed it to allow betting on multiple tracks. Perhaps they have upgraded the software to allow multiple tracks??

==PA

CherryPickr Review (http://www.paceadvantage.com/cherrypickrreview.htm)

sq764
01-08-2002, 05:52 PM
My obvious question to them would be "How do you get on the internet without a phoneline"?

Tom
01-08-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by sq764
My obvious question to them would be "How do you get on the internet without a phoneline"?

Cable modem.

Tom

NoDayJob
01-08-2002, 09:14 PM
Next question- How do you get cable without a phone. Yeah, I know use your neighbor's phone or maybe the local cable company has a door to door salesman, eh? CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!!