PDA

View Full Version : CALIFFORNIA CHROME today

lamboguy
11-29-2014, 06:18 AM
i see no good reason why he won't run good on turf today. the morning line would be a gift for him, he probably should be 1/5 even though the filly beat boys in Canada. she should run real good as well.

upthecreek
11-29-2014, 09:38 AM
I wouldnt dismiss Lexie Lou with COREY NAKATANI

horses4courses
11-29-2014, 09:41 AM
CC didn't look all that impressive working on the lawn at DMR last Sunday.
Seem distracted and a bit hesitant, although he wasn't asked for much.

Still, his class alone should be enough to get him the "W" today.

lamboguy
11-29-2014, 10:09 AM
CC didn't look all that impressive working on the lawn at DMR last Sunday.
Seem distracted and a bit hesitant, although he wasn't asked for much.

Still, his class alone should be enough to get him the "W" today.the horse worked without shades, he will have them on for the race.

i have seen this trainer make the exact same move before and watched his horse run lights out.

horses4courses
11-29-2014, 10:12 AM
the horse worked without shades, he will have them on for the race.

i have seen this trainer make the exact same move before and watched his horse run lights out.

You're right, lambo
Turf can have a funny effect on some horses, though.
I can't get too enthused about him liking it as much as dirt.

JustRalph
11-29-2014, 10:38 AM
I didn't like the work

I don't think he looked comfortable on the lawn............. just my opine

whodoyoulike
11-29-2014, 07:42 PM
the horse worked without shades, he will have them on for the race.

How does one know if the horse works with or w/o blinkers?

Who was the guy who saddled CC in the paddock?

Thanks,

lamboguy
11-29-2014, 08:31 PM
How does one know if the horse works with or w/o blinkers?

Who was the guy who saddled CC in the paddock?

Thanks,i saw the work on television, that's how i knew about it.

the trainer did a great job preparing the horse for this race, next year Art Sherman will really have to shine to get this horse ready to run in any graded stakes race against older horses.

Tall One
11-29-2014, 08:46 PM
You think CC's future might be fulltime on the lawn? One thing for sure is Sherman can put this guy on any surface, and he can be right there.

lamboguy
11-29-2014, 09:16 PM
You think CC's future might be fulltime on the lawn? One thing for sure is Sherman can put this guy on any surface, and he can be right there.as good as the horse looked, he is going to have to do a great job to get him ready for his next race. i loved CHROMES breeder's cup race, this field was nowhere near as tough as that race, and when he faces older horses in 2015, they will be good ones. the horse looked better on turf than some of his dirt races. he looked real comfortable moving on the lawn.

up until today, Art Sherman was very careful keeping his horse off the synthetic and turf after the triple crown. i certainly think that the horse has matured by leaps and bounds. he looked very aggressive to me today. he just might be the type of horse that will be able to stay sound and get psyched up when he knows he is going to run. one thing for sure, he loves to be in races.

whodoyoulike
11-29-2014, 09:35 PM
i saw the work on television, that's how i knew about it.

the trainer did a great job preparing the horse for this race, next year Art Sherman will really have to shine to get this horse ready to run in any graded stakes race against older horses.

Thanks.

I was watching the saddling and it didn't look like he was Art Sherman.

horses4courses
02-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Looks like CC is pretty healthy right now

9yOLjGukuWQ&sns=tw

horses4courses
02-01-2015, 02:35 PM
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/89919/california-chrome-works-set-for-san-antonio