PDA

View Full Version : Touchdown Mindale

zico20
11-26-2014, 12:31 PM
I should NOT do this but I will since I like to give out winners for people. Touchdown Mindale ran yesterday at Dover and went off at 4-5 and ran 7th by 14 lengths. However, just like our heated discussion with Vance Bayama, this one was running 2nd down the backstretch and Callahan did not pull. The leader came to a walk and he was shuffled all the way back to last at the top of the stretch.

He was clearly the best horse on paper, but got a terrible drive from Callahan. But that is to be expected. I don't like Callahan. I think he is vastly overrated. He should have pulled since it was obvious the leader was going to tire quickly.

I am putting this one in my virtual stable for next time out. Hopefully not that many people will remember the trip he got. But like I said, I like to give out winners or potential winners next time out like this one.

zoetheo
12-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Thanks for tip on Touchdown Mindale.....you called it right.....not a bad payoff. Hope you had him.

zico20
12-11-2014, 10:16 PM
Thanks for tip on Touchdown Mindale.....you called it right.....not a bad payoff. Hope you had him.

What a great payoff. 13.40 to win keying a 508.00 super with the 4 favorites. Absolutely unbelievable! Yes, I came out okay. ;)