PDA

View Full Version : TimeformUS - Handicapping As it Should Be

Partsnut
11-19-2014, 06:08 PM
I recently started using the TimeformUS free races of the day and found that if one took the time to learn all the features that this modern day racing form offers , there handicapping would improve signifigantly.

All I can say is that I'm very impressed by their numbers and the features that they offer.

I am a tablet user and I can also state that the mobility of this product fits my needs and I would describe this product as nothing less then awesome.

I find that I am once again handicapping for myself and not relying on any type of inanimate software to spit out spurrious ,senseless, vague and unaccurate information.

I have to commend TimeformUs for a terrific product and I guess it's not hard to tell that they made a believer out of me. I have used pace numbers before and have won with them but
I believe these numbers are better and combined with the multitude of features that they are offering, they are unrivalled.

There's no doubt, I will use and advocate this excellent product.
Horse racing has become fun once again. :)

cj
11-20-2014, 07:53 AM
Think this fits better in handicapping than in software, could be either.

Partsnut
11-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Hi C.J.,

If you think my post is a better fit here , then by all means, place it here.

Thanks. :)

kingfin66
11-21-2014, 12:33 AM
I agree about TimeformUS. The numbers are very impressive as is the Pace Projector. The PPs are easy to read and presented in a useful format. I am looking at them more and more.

I think there is a need to make them run a little bit faster...it seems slow to load pages even on my PC with a fast modem and router. I also think that the Euro numbers are somewhat inflated for horses shipping into the U.S. These are very minor wishes for improvement. The pace figs are sparkling and the overall presentation is just awesome.

cj
11-21-2014, 08:51 AM
I agree about TimeformUS. The numbers are very impressive as is the Pace Projector. The PPs are easy to read and presented in a useful format. I am looking at them more and more.

I think there is a need to make them run a little bit faster...it seems slow to load pages even on my PC with a fast modem and router. I also think that the Euro numbers are somewhat inflated for horses shipping into the U.S. These are very minor wishes for improvement. The pace figs are sparkling and the overall presentation is just awesome.

I can assure you both of those are being addressed.

kingfin66
11-23-2014, 11:22 PM
Good deal! That will make the product that much better.