PDA

View Full Version : Aqu Weds - Race 8: Madre Ditutticapi

PhantomOnTour
11-18-2014, 10:27 PM
Don't know how the weather will be or how much of this field will be intact (maybe a max of 14 will run), but the pace stands a good chance of falling apart.
I will take a shot with :14: Madre Ditutticapi to get some, maybe all.
ML is 15-1 and she is a pretty good closer. Winning jock up, likes Aqu, has a few back races that put her right there, gets a good race set up, capable on wet & dry dirt...let's go.

Keying 3rd in TRI's
Keying top and bottom in EX's
Win bet
(need min 12-1 odds or no play)

On top runners will be the 2-4-5-6 and I will likely include the 15 if she draws in.

Spiderman
11-19-2014, 06:23 AM
Go for the home run and also key on top in trifecta.

Cholly
11-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Should be a sight--can't remember last time a NYRA open dirt allowance sprint had 13 starters. Jerkens' horse will be over-bet. POT's pick :14: looks a solid horse and from outside post could work out the trip. @15-1 or more, it's a bet. The :1: classes up with these and is a turf horse who could surprise on dirt; likewise @ 15 or more, I'll back.

Cholly
11-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Should be a sight--can't remember last time a NYRA open dirt allowance sprint had 13 starters. Jerkens' horse will be over-bet. POT's pick :14: looks a solid horse and from outside post could work out the trip. @15-1 or more, it's a bet. The :1: classes up with these and is a turf horse who could surprise on dirt; likewise @ 15 or more, I'll back.

The Genius that I am skillfully conjured up the horses finishing 11th & 12th...but didn't that head-on view look great with 13 horses breaking out of the gate?

PhantomOnTour
11-19-2014, 07:12 PM
Disastrous performance...ran 2nd to last, and for good measure, she managed to just stay at my min acceptable odds of 12-1 :bang: