PDA

View Full Version : Top Horse Analytics: Poll and Suggestions

Augenj
11-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Do you use Top Horse Analytics in your handicapping?

If you do, please reply with how you use it and how it can be improved.

Useful and doable suggestions will be added to our "to do" list.

Thanks.

saddle sore
11-17-2014, 06:32 PM
Since i don't use it i can't give you any suggestions but i am opinionated. But since the powers to be have decided to silence me plus ridicule me every chance they get i have nothing to say on the matter. Plus tell your football man i was 7-0 against the spread yesterday. I have one more game tonight. Take Tennessee plus 7 over the Steelers. :cool:

Augenj
11-17-2014, 06:45 PM
Since i don't use it i can't give you any suggestions but i am opinionated. But since the powers to be have decided to silence me plus ridicule me every chance they get i have nothing to say on the matter. Plus tell your football man i was 7-0 against the spread yesterday. I have one more game tonight. Take Tennessee plus 7 over the Steelers. :cool: 7-0 is pretty remarkable. Let's see what happens tonight. ;)

Augenj
11-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Since i don't use it i can't give you any suggestions but i am opinionated. But since the powers to be have decided to silence me plus ridicule me every chance they get i have nothing to say on the matter. Plus tell your football man i was 7-0 against the spread yesterday. I have one more game tonight. Take Tennessee plus 7 over the Steelers. :cool:
Good call. You must be rich by now. :)

kaboom
11-24-2014, 02:25 PM
I've been using this system when betting and also noticing what is happening about 85 percent of the time. It seems that out of the top 4 projected horses with the most likely chance to win are becoming the track favorite within 1 minute to post. Like you said before lightning does strike once in a while with a 20-1 or 30-1 shot that you generated for 1st or 2nd. I've made nice scores when they do for minimal investment for example $1 ex 1 all all 1 and so forth. Going forward that's the way I bet this system. Last minute track favorite or live longshots generated for 1st or 2nd. Your doing a great job but you have to bet smart using this method. :ThmbUp:

Augenj
11-24-2014, 03:10 PM
I've been using this system when betting and also noticing what is happening about 85 percent of the time. It seems that out of the top 4 projected horses with the most likely chance to win are becoming the track favorite within 1 minute to post. Like you said before lightning does strike once in a while with a 20-1 or 30-1 shot that you generated for 1st or 2nd. I've made nice scores when they do for minimal investment for example $1 ex 1 all all 1 and so forth. Going forward that's the way I bet this system. Last minute track favorite or live longshots generated for 1st or 2nd. Your doing a great job but you have to bet smart using this method. :ThmbUp:
Those are some angles I haven't thought of before. Thanks. ;)

kaboom
11-24-2014, 03:47 PM
I need a nice $57 horse like last week from you I got beat up yesterday!
Waiting on yes by stormy this week to pop big numbers