PDA

View Full Version : Laurel Fall Festival

Tom
11-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Less than 1 hour until the first race, a stake, and still no scratches.
Who runs Laurel, idiots?

I was looking forward to playing the card, but if they don't who is running this late in the day I have no interest in their racing.

Can this game get anything right?

Appy
11-15-2014, 12:42 PM
Unstable weather isn't helping anyone. Changes are posted late for more tracks than just Laurel.
Laurel and Hawthorne are my 2 favorite non-top tier tracks to watch and play at this juncture of the season. Seems like there is always great price potential to be found on their cards.

cj
11-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Less than 1 hour until the first race, a stake, and still no scratches.
Who runs Laurel, idiots?

I was looking forward to playing the card, but if they don't who is running this late in the day I have no interest in their racing.

Can this game get anything right?

I laugh every day, Remington runs at night and scratches are usually first up, tracks on the east coast you never know.

Tom
11-15-2014, 02:14 PM
I am enjoying cold beer and Ohio State football.
Who needs racing? :cool:

dirty moose
11-15-2014, 05:30 PM
And I'm sure the tracks wonder why the handles keep dropping. Racing is laughable.

arw629
11-15-2014, 08:40 PM
How bout the Coach with Zee Bros in the 350K stake?! 29-1! I always think to play Lukas horses in spots like this where they look outmatched and seldom do....Take Charge Brandi at 62-1 in BC and now Zee Bros here....After looking a little deeper Zee Bros wasn't impossible but damn

Tom
11-15-2014, 09:41 PM
I'm on Miami / Florida right now. $0 bet today, 1 race watched - the Zee Bro race. Glad I missed the day. Already scratched myself from tomorrow as well.
Racing.....WWE.....Racing.....WWE?