PDA

View Full Version : Memo From A NYC Fireman

boxcar
01-07-2002, 01:27 PM
Clinton no longer needs to fret or fear over what
his legacy will be. Those brave firefighters at
Ground Zero have found it for him per the following memo from one of their own:

>>
As someone involved in and affected by the events of September 11th, I have a request for you, former President Bill Clinton:

Please do not attend any event that involves the members of the New York City Fire Department. Do not attend any memorial service, concert or other gathering. And, most importantly, do not set foot on that hallowed site known as Ground Zero.

In my opinion (and it is one shared by most of my FDNY brethren), you are the single individual in this country most responsible for the events of
that infamous day. Your emasculation of the military and our intelligence agencies contributed significantly to the evil perpetrated on so many
innocent Americans.

Please also forward this request to your spouse and her treacherous coterie of blame-America-firsters, multiculturalists and anti-military elitists.

Also, tell her that you have finally discovered your legacy: It sits as a smoldering ruin at Liberty and West Sts.

Lt. James McCaffrey, FDNY
>>

Tuffmug
01-08-2002, 09:50 AM
Lt. McCaffery is a dolt and is probably a very lousy handicapper who blames Clinton for the excellent results the Euro's had in the Breeders Cup races.

boxcar
01-08-2002, 11:53 AM
Posted by Tuffmug:

>>
Lt. McCaffery is a dolt and is probably a very lousy handicapper who blames Clinton for the excellent results the Euro's had in the Breeders Cup races.
>>

That may very well be; but when it comes to handicapping politicians, the Lt. is right on the mark. (BTW, just in case you have forgotten -- the Clintons didn't exactly receive a warm welcome at that benefit concert held in NY several weeks after the tragedy. I suppose this would put all New Yorkers in that "very lousy handicapper" category, eh?)

Boxcar

smf
01-08-2002, 01:08 PM
Re: the concert where Hilary was booed..

A friend from the midwest called me a few days ago and told me that VH1 had run a replay of that concert in NY. Viacom had doctored the audio where Hilary was booed. The audio he said sounded as if there was a mild applause.

Viacom was a large Clinton $$ backer in his campaigns. Funny how some groups can't bear the truth and have to put a spin on things to suit their tastes. (applies to conservatives as well)

As for Hilary, she rep's NY. NY voted her in fairly and squarely. They c/ do as they please.

Not to worry, boxcar. Socks drove over Buddy in a fit of jealous rage last week. It's reported that Socks (the cat) switched political allegiance when Slick kept the dog, dumped the cat. Poor Bill can't win nowdays, I guess.

boxcar
01-08-2002, 02:48 PM
Psted by smf:

>>

A friend from the midwest called me a few days ago and told me that VH1 had run a replay of that concert in NY. Viacom had doctored the audio where Hilary was booed. The audio he said sounded as if there was a mild applause.

Viacom was a large Clinton $$ backer in his campaigns. Funny how some groups can't bear the truth and have to put a spin on things to suit their tastes. (applies to conservatives as well)

As for Hilary, she rep's NY. NY voted her in fairly and squarely. They c/ do as they please.

Not to worry, boxcar. Socks drove over Buddy in a fit of jealous rage last week. It's reported that Socks (the cat) switched political allegiance when Slick kept the dog, dumped the cat. Poor Bill can't win nowdays, I guess.
>>

Trust me: I fear not. Quintessential self-made losers, like the Slick Willys of the world, cannot win and never will. And this ain't spin!

What would be "funny" if the facts weren't so disgustingly repugnant, is how some of Clinton's own people, including a former heavy-duty supporter, have now blown the whistle on this traitor to reveal how the Clinton administration simply looked the other way when it came to dealing with terrorism generally, and bin-Laden specifically -- depsite all the informed grave and dire warnings that adminstration received -- AND the viable opportunities it squandered to get its hands on bin-Laden.

But these well established facts, that have now been so widely reported even in the left-wing mainstream media shouldn't come as a suprise to any of us. We all recall the illegal contributions he took from the Chinese Commies, right? And how he let those Commies walk away with some of our most coveted nuclear top secrets?

Clinton's legacy is simply this: How an Impeached President Sold out America at Every Chance!

Boxcar

Tom
01-08-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by smf

No, we can't. There are laws to prohibit us from doing what
we want to Hill-ree!

Tom