PDA

View Full Version : Could not bring up PaceAdvantage.Com

Redboard
11-07-2014, 11:50 AM
At a Starbucks the other day and when I tried to access PaceAdvantage.Com , it wouldn't let me and directed me to a malicious website alert. Anybody else have this problem?

JustRalph
11-07-2014, 03:01 PM
At a Starbucks the other day and when I tried to access PaceAdvantage.Com , it wouldn't let me and directed me to a malicious website alert. Anybody else have this problem?

they automatically do that on their network filters if they are using the "Barracuda" or other filtering devices. PA has been on the list for years

They basically won't allow anything to do with gambling.

Flysofree
11-10-2014, 02:27 PM
The worst public place I have ever tried to log into was from the chain store TARGET. They had a notice about several websites that are entirely legal in the state, such as TwinSpires and would not allow me to to go there.. Some type of statement about "Family"... A couple other sites, I don't recall now, but pretty Vanilla... one was a simple dating website.... I can log onto both at the public library, but not at Target.

Robert Goren
11-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Sometimes you can get in by using the IP address at these places.

PhantomOnTour
11-10-2014, 02:45 PM
You must be a Liberal :lol: :lol:

GameTheory
11-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Could also install Orbot/Orweb on your phone (uses Tor), which will get you to most places, albeit slowly...