PDA

View Full Version : Came out of betting retirement for 1 day. Retired again.

Zippy Chippy
11-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Haven't been to the track in over 2 years. Stopped by today and bet $500 WP on California Chrome. I remember why I hated this place so much. I'm so confused. The 7 came out of the gate and ran 5 horses over. For some reason he won

Augenj
11-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Haven't been to the track in over 2 years. Stopped by today and bet $500 WP on California Chrome. I remember why I hated this place so much. I'm so confused. The 7 came out of the gate and ran 5 horses over. For some reason he won
To sum it up... Baffert influence and a major race. ;)

098poi
11-01-2014, 09:33 PM
The 7 came out of the gate and ran 5 horses over.

The way you wrote that is cracking me up. I kind of know what you mean though. It's over till next year.

davew
11-02-2014, 12:19 AM
what did the 7 do besides make it easier for California Chrome?

thaskalos
11-02-2014, 12:29 AM

You are like the smoker who quits cold-turkey...and returns to the habit two year later, to smoke a carton of cigarettes non-stop.

wiffleball whizz
11-02-2014, 12:33 AM
You are like the smoker who quits cold-turkey...and returns to the habit two year later, to smoke a carton of cigarettes non-stop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so true!!!!

Sounds like a early trip to plainridge Sunday to rev up old bad habits is a order!!!!

Why or how could this race suck you back into the sickness?!???