PDA

View Full Version : Yeah the horse from a banned trainer wins!

depalma113
10-31-2014, 06:29 PM
These jurisdictions need to stop with their fake concern for the horses.

Tom
10-31-2014, 06:38 PM
And they put it right in everyone's face.
Any doubt the ban doesn't cover the paycheck?

Stillriledup
10-31-2014, 06:40 PM
And they put it right in everyone's face.
Any doubt the ban doesn't cover the paycheck?

Totally.

And, at 3-5 no less when they know that anyone who wants to try and make some real money at the BC isn't betting 3-5 shots.

The outburst from Leandro seemed to have some anger behind it. Not sure why, it should have been a happy moment, instead it was rubbing salt into anyone within earshot.

depalma113
10-31-2014, 06:43 PM
Until they give every horse in the barn the same ban the trainer gets, it will be business as usual.

Milkshaker
10-31-2014, 07:22 PM
The outburst from Leandro seemed to have some anger behind it.

Missed it. Please fill us in.

Tom
10-31-2014, 07:33 PM
The front guy was yelling about the trainers and this and that - I don't pay much attention to big mouth asses at the track - and this guy was a big mouthed ass.

magwell
10-31-2014, 07:40 PM
Until they give every horse in the barn the same ban the trainer gets, it will be business as usual.What do you want all horses in his barn banned ?....... :confused:

chadk66
10-31-2014, 07:50 PM
What do you want all horses in his barn banned ?....... :confused:yea I doubt the horse did anything wrong.

cj
10-31-2014, 08:19 PM
Mora wins the finale too...

SandyW
10-31-2014, 08:41 PM
Mora wins the finale too...

That was win number 14 for Mora in the last 30 days, he must be doing something right.

handyman1968
11-01-2014, 04:54 AM
Watching the outburst from the substitute trainer with the owner in the background patting him on the back made me wanna throw up. It was sickening to say the least.

depalma113
11-01-2014, 06:17 AM
What do you want all horses in his barn banned ?....... :confused:

If owners know that their horse will be banned if the trainer gets caught cheating for any horse in his barn, they will either start policing themselves or they will not use a known cheater. Thus eliminating the problem.

Mineshaft
11-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Watching the outburst from the substitute trainer with the owner in the background patting him on the back made me wanna throw up. It was sickening to say the least.

any body have the video from the substitute trainer after the race?

forced89
11-01-2014, 09:33 AM
What do you want all horses in his barn banned ?....... :confused:

Yeah. Let's run all the owners out of the business.

Tom
11-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Ones that allow the continued positives to go by, yes.
Why do we need owners like that?
You say ALL, but that is hardly the truth.
Why are many able to own stables without repeated offenses?

DeltaLover
11-01-2014, 10:03 AM
Yeah. Let's run all the owners out of the business.

Not exactly all of them, only those who see horse racing as an opportunity to become rich. Historically speaking, horse racing had been synonymous with sporty and wealthy owners who were in love with the it, willing to spend large amounts of money without expecting to make a profit out of it. Having said this, I would welcome any regulation, that will make it possible for fortune seekers to step away from the game drugging with them all the cheater trainers and jockeys..

The obvious first step to be taken, is to follow the example of the Hong Kong Jockey Club, where no medications are allowed even if used in training (Lasix is one of them). Take as an example Rich Tapestry who is running today in the BC Sprint and his trainer Michael Chang Chun-Wai was banner from using any kind of a drug for his US campaign and still was able to win our top (:D) sprinters in his previous race in SA...

JustRalph
11-01-2014, 10:19 AM
yet we keep shoving money into the pools.......

nothing will change as long as we keep doing that.........

Tom
11-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Nothing will change until racing figures out who the customers are.
They have no clue.

My 2 cents - they don't WANT to eliminate drugs, or anything.

Relwob Owner
11-01-2014, 10:29 AM
If owners know that their horse will be banned if the trainer gets caught cheating for any horse in his barn, they will either start policing themselves or they will not use a known cheater. Thus eliminating the problem.

100 percent correct