PDA

View Full Version : SA Pick 5 10/26

RunDustyRun
10-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Looking for opinions on the pick 5 today....best single, live longshots and/or vulnerable favorites....The Hollendorfer pair of :3: Decisive Edge in the fourth and the :3: Mediba in the fifth will likely be a popular singles but I'm not sold on either...I like the :5: in the first as a single but the :1: does worry me. I the second I'll take a stand against the :9: and will spread in both that race and the third where I'll try to beat the :6: ... I like all three Tapits in the fifth, including the :10: at 15-1...thoughts?

RunForTheRoses
10-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Looking for opinions on the pick 5 today....best single, live longshots and/or vulnerable favorites....The Hollendorfer pair of :3: Decisive Edge in the fourth and the :3: Mediba in the fifth will likely be a popular singles but I'm not sold on either...I like the :5: in the first as a single but the :1: does worry me. I the second I'll take a stand against the :9: and will spread in both that race and the third where I'll try to beat the :6: ... I like all three Tapits in the fifth, including the :10: at 15-1...thoughts?

It looks like a fairly mediocre sequence in that it could chalk out...or maybe not. Doesn'tseem to be too much certainty at SA recently and some of the races are cheap-$8K claimers or Maiden races.
In the First the :3: has the look of a single most certainly but I think you may have to back up with smaller tickets using your 5 as well as the :1: and :2:
Second Race-FTS :6: who knows? Out of the others the :1: :2: :7: look good, I'm hoping Julio's horse who was well bet first time out wins at a price.

Third race-:6: has look of single, loves SA and just beat better. Is a suspicious dropdown though. No works since last race. Like :2: :4: :7: as backups.
Fourth is tough. JHs :3:, Solis has not won at meet, probably means nothing. :2: :5: :7: :9: look like factrs.
Fifth- JHs two runners look tough, there's a Baffert FTS bred for route, :6: also looks strong. Would not want to single :3:

Good Luck

RunDustyRun
10-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the response....wish I would have seen it sooner as I hit four out of five...left the :2: out in the first...tough game as I hit four out of five on Saturday as well and the horse that beat me in the second was the last horse I took off my ticket.....ended up paying $17,000..... :bang: