PDA

View Full Version : GlobeVision

backandlay
05-04-2004, 03:01 PM
A good system based around UK and Australian racing with USA racing to be added very soon.

5 different systems which are

UK Race Trading - win and place betting on UK Blackbook runners, horses lightly raced on the way up mostly with unidentified upside creating value

Aus Race Trading - win and place betting on Australian blackbook runners, horses lightly raced on the way up mostly with unidentified upside creating value

Lays Of The Day - laying runners less than 10/1 than cant win, generally not suited by pace scenario and have been overbet

Annex A Race - backing one main runner to place at better than 1/1 and balance on main runner in win market along with other chances for minor profit in win market

Smart Arbitrating - buying and selling of odds as runner in race either firms or drifts in price

Coming soon - USA Race Trading - win and place betting on USA Blackbook runners, horses lightly raced on the way up mostly with unidentified upside creating value

Check out the site at www.globevision.info

See results of systems at www.globevision.info/results.htm

Also see my last post in selections section and general discussion section on "Hoopthereitis - Calder Race 3"

shamrock
05-15-2004, 02:00 PM
I must be an idiot but i entered into the agreement with this company, using there lay of the day system and tracking the results along with your recommendatiom i deposited the required amount.
After 4 days of trading i was down about 8% of my deposit and felt positive that the company was on the up and up and positive that the system would show a profit.Today my account was emptied by bets placed on horses that were bet to show.
There statement was that they would never lose more than 20% of yor balance in one day.
I have tried to contact them by email ,which have gone unanswered and by phone which of course is disconnected.I hate to admit that i could be such a fool but i just wanted to let this be known.
The lay of day system is where you act as the bookie.

Please dont let anyone else get scamed.

This not a joke.Shamrock.