PDA

View Full Version : Superscreener?

jk3521
10-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Anybody try this product for Triple Crown or Breeders Cup ?

Sinner369
10-23-2014, 05:52 PM
Anybody try this product for Triple Crown or Breeders Cup ?

I thought for the Kentucky Derby........the Screener was (is) pretty good.

But like everything else it usually picks the favorite(s).........like this past year it logically picked California Chrome.

The SS picks for the tri and supers were good but he has many combinations and you cannot follow them all without spending a fortune.

But it is still a good break down logically........I recommend for the K Derby it is very useful........the Breeders Cup.......no.........too many unknown variables.

jk3521
10-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Thanx for your input. Yeah , playing so many combinations you'd better hit those exotics!

letswastemoney
10-23-2014, 09:07 PM
He was really big on Candy Boy for the Derby. I watched his video on it. That didn't pan out.

jk3521
10-23-2014, 09:39 PM
He was really big on Candy Boy for the Derby. I watched his video on it. That didn't pan out.

A lot of the "experts" liked Candy Boy !

jettroofer
10-23-2014, 10:07 PM
For what it is worth, I have used it as a 'guide' for the past couple years. I did cash the $8K super and some tri's at this years derby. Probably would not have used commanding curve otherwise so I owe him a few $30 purchases I suppose. His breakdowns are thorough and any additional info helps in this game. I did hit a nice xacta on the BC last year playing his system. I remember it was the 8 horse and something else. Can't recall exactly. Horses were both near or above double digit odds. I find that he usually hits 1 horse from each of his categories in the tri. For a few bucks.....I think it's worth the info. Much better than the packages from drf IMO.