PDA

View Full Version : Harvin to Jets?

Robert Goren
10-17-2014, 05:49 PM
"The Seahawks will receive a conditional draft pick, according to Fox Sports, which first reported news of the deal."
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/11718459/seattle-seahawks-trade-percy-harvin-new-york-jets
Strange!!!!

Relwob Owner
10-17-2014, 06:01 PM
"The Seahawks will receive a conditional draft pick, according to Fox Sports, which first reported news of the deal."
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/11718459/seattle-seahawks-trade-percy-harvin-new-york-jets
Strange!!!!

Weird....seems like either a case of someone who they thought was never going to be fully healthy(I think he was questionable this weekend) or maybe locker room concerns

Speed Figure
10-17-2014, 06:39 PM
Looks like a great deal for Seattle! they didn't want to pay him! he's done nothing this season and the jets have nobody! he gets a new deal and will be the jets star receiver!

Relwob Owner
10-17-2014, 06:55 PM
Looks like a great deal for Seattle! they didn't want to pay him! he's done nothing this season and the jets have nobody! he gets a new deal and will be the jets star receiver!

Is there something that says he gets a new/different contract than the one he had in Seattle?

Robert Goren
10-17-2014, 07:05 PM
Weird....seems like either a case of someone who they thought was never going to be fully healthy(I think he was questionable this weekend) or maybe locker room concerns Clearly this trade has Seattle thinking they added by subtraction. He might fight right in with the "Raiders of the East".

Speed Figure
10-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Is there something that says he gets a new/different contract than the one he had in Seattle?

The Seahawks then signed him to a six-year, $67 million contract, with $25.5 million guaranteed.

Relwob Owner
10-17-2014, 07:19 PM
The Seahawks then signed him to a six-year, $67 million contract, with $25.5 million guaranteed.

Correct, I knew his previous deal but you said "he gets a new deal and will be the jets star receiver!" implying there was somehow a new deal that went along with the trade, which I didn't think was very likely

_______
10-17-2014, 07:28 PM
Doug Baldwin owners rejoice.

I think there have to be locker room issues for something like this to happen. Hopefully Ryan is the kind of coach that handles whatever issues come with the player. Or maybe Harvin gets the message and let's go of whatever pebble has been in his shoe.

He's good but he's no Terrell Owens.

onefast99
10-18-2014, 10:36 AM
Doug Baldwin owners rejoice.

I think there have to be locker room issues for something like this to happen. Hopefully Ryan is the kind of coach that handles whatever issues come with the player. Or maybe Harvin gets the message and let's go of whatever pebble has been in his shoe.

He's good but he's no Terrell Owens.
He should fit right in the Jets are no strangers to locker room disruptions. Issue now is can the Jets even salvage a 5 or 6 win season. New England was exposed defensively against the run Thursday night. The Jets beat themselves!

Robert Goren
10-18-2014, 10:37 AM
He should fit right in the Jets are no strangers to locker room disruptions. Issue now is can the Jets even salvage a 5 or 6 win season. New England was exposed defensively against the run Thursday night. The Jets beat themselves!The Jets are playing for the Oregon QB.

Clocker
10-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Percy doesn't play well with others. Yahoo Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report--percy-harvin-had-altercations-with-teammates-golden-tate--doug-baldwin-152928699.html)