PDA

View Full Version : Dept. of Labor new anti-discrimination program

Clocker
10-14-2014, 10:32 PM
The US Department of Labor has announced a new program that will fund efforts to enforce anti-discrimination labor laws.

In Mexico. (http://www.dol.gov/opa/media/press/ilab/ILAB20141945.htm)

In an act of obvious discrimination, the application for funding must be submitted in English. :eek:

Tom
10-14-2014, 10:42 PM
What the hell......do these idiots have any clue what country they are in?
Has there ever been a more useless government than the one we have here these days.

Makes Ebola look more like a disease of hope......

Clocker
10-14-2014, 11:03 PM
What the hell......do these idiots have any clue what country they are in?

Nancy Pelosi says it is all one big society that just happens to have a border running across it. You have heard of Doctors without Borders? Now we have Moonbats without Borders.

Little details like borders should not subject Mexicans to work-place discrimination. Eventually, they too can be freed from job-lock, and have the chance to follow their passions and pursue other options like becoming photographers or poets.

Dave Schwartz
10-14-2014, 11:47 PM
Now we have Moonbats without Borders.

Could have used a "Put your drink down" warning at the top of that post. I spit all over myself when I read that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clocker
10-15-2014, 01:14 AM
Could have used a "Put your drink down" warning at the top of that post. I spit all over myself when I read that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry about that, Dave. Since you are still posting, I will jump to the conclusion that I don't owe you a new keyboard. :p

TBD
10-15-2014, 02:29 AM
OK, I will play the advocate for this one. After deporting most of our jobs overseas, our Government now seeks to protect the employees of other countries. After all, think of it, we gave them jobs. It should be our responsibility to protect their rights. I completely see how this fits into the plan of totally destroying our country. We are lost.

Clocker
10-15-2014, 02:36 AM
OK, I will play the advocate for this one. After deporting most of our jobs overseas, our Government now seeks to protect the employees of other countries. After all, think of it, we gave them jobs. It should be our responsibility to protect their rights.

Sounds about right to me. Next step is for the US government to take responsibility for assuring foreign workers a living wage and full health care benefits.

tucker6
10-15-2014, 07:59 AM
I'm a gonna wait for Mostie to tell me what reality looks like in his universe before I believe Clocker's version... :cool:

HUSKER55
10-15-2014, 10:26 AM
be interesting to see how the labor unions and the cartels work out....

bet they are related

classhandicapper
10-15-2014, 10:51 AM
Nancy Pelosi says it is all one big society that just happens to have a border running across it. You have heard of Doctors without Borders? Now we have Moonbats without Borders.

Little details like borders should not subject Mexicans to work-place discrimination. Eventually, they too can be freed from job-lock, and have the chance to follow their passions and pursue other options like becoming photographers or poets.

I used to think states rights could solve a lot of problems because I could vote with my feet, but now it seems these nitwits are hell bent on taking away your ability to leave the country to escape their lunacy.