PDA

View Full Version : Balmoral tonight

mrroyboy
10-11-2014, 12:58 PM
Some for Balmoral tonight. This is another track I am not familiar with.

Race 10 No :6: Get readytoRoll ML 4-1 Gingras/Takter horse in good shape. Might get a good trip if the race sets up right. Lot's to like.

Race 12 No :5: Clear Vision ML 6-1 Strictly a follow up horse for me in a very tough race. It looks like the horse did nothing in his last race but I think that is very deceptive. I will take a shot again. The value should also be there.

Good Luck to all.

zico20
10-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Some for Balmoral tonight. This is another track I am not familiar with.

Race 10 No :6: Get readytoRoll ML 4-1 Gingras/Takter horse in good shape. Might get a good trip if the race sets up right. Lot's to like.

Race 12 No :5: Clear Vision ML 6-1 Strictly a follow up horse for me in a very tough race. It looks like the horse did nothing in his last race but I think that is very deceptive. I will take a shot again. The value should also be there.

Good Luck to all.

Gettingreadytoroll looks tough in here. He is my selection. However, this is a wide open race where about six of them could win and I wouldn't be surprised.

Race 12 the :4: :5: :6: :7: are the class and have run against each other all year long. They take turns beating one another. The winner comes from one of these four. Don't be surprised if they run 1st through fourth. Not making a selection since I have only a 25% chance of being right. A toss up for the win.

Here are some of my selections for tonight.

race 1 trifecta partial wheel :1: with :2: with :3: :6:
race 3 trifecta straight :5: :3: :1: big with a cover :3: :5: :1: to get your money back

race 4 sell your house and put it all to show on Father Patrick. ;) The super is :4: with :6: with :2: :8: :9: with :2: :8: :9: Then put the :6: in the three hole to cover.

race five :3: over the :2: :4:

race six is the upset special :1: beats the :9: in a thriller. Super play is :1: with :9: with :3: :5: :6: with :3: :5: :6:

race eleven I like :8: to beat the :9: wide open as to who will round out the tri and super

mrroyboy
10-11-2014, 04:34 PM
I agree with all of it. Looks good. I know the 12th is wide open. I am just following up on Clear Vision because I think he has a shot at a price. Anyone of those horses wouldn't surprise me.
Good luck with all your bets.

Poindexter
10-11-2014, 05:02 PM
Haven't had a chance to view replays, and not familiar with these top class horses. But fwiw here are my top contenders. You guys know these horses better than I do.

10th) 1-2-6-8
11th) 5-8-9-10(8 is top choice)
12th) 1-4-5-6-7
13th) 2-3-10 (10 is top choice)

No real preference in the 10th or 12th race.

In the 13th I think the 10 lays over the horses that have run at Balmoral. Obviously the 10 post is a huge concern, but think he can leave or leave and tuck. Lucky Crusader is just off form right now and is a toss imo. 3) Smoke Rings ran a nice race last out and the 2)Whatsittoyoutwo is the stranger danger. Was obviously racing much better than the 3 was at Lexington, and has fairly solid trackmaster figures.

mrroyboy
10-11-2014, 05:37 PM
I added a few more tonight. All I can say is GO YANNICK!!

Race 6 Lifetime Persuit

Race 9 Wishing Stone

Race 11 Limelight Beach

baconswitchfarm
10-11-2014, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=mrroyboy]I added a few more tonight. All I can say is GO YANNICK!!

Race 6 Lifetime Persuit

Race 9 Wishing Stone

Race 11 Limelight Beach[/QUOT

Wishing stone is a two foot tall pony. If he wins at balmoral against those horses, it is because there was a wreck. If there was exchange wagering you would surely get a great price on that one. Should be some really good races tonight.

zico20
10-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Haven't had a chance to view replays, and not familiar with these top class horses. But fwiw here are my top contenders. You guys know these horses better than I do.

10th) 1-2-6-8
11th) 5-8-9-10(8 is top choice)
12th) 1-4-5-6-7
13th) 2-3-10 (10 is top choice)

No real preference in the 10th or 12th race.

In the 13th I think the 10 lays over the horses that have run at Balmoral. Obviously the 10 post is a huge concern, but think he can leave or leave and tuck. Lucky Crusader is just off form right now and is a toss imo. 3) Smoke Rings ran a nice race last out and the 2)Whatsittoyoutwo is the stranger danger. Was obviously racing much better than the 3 was at Lexington, and has fairly solid trackmaster figures.

I just looked over the 13th and you are correct. The :10: is a standout. You wont get 6-1 though like the morning line says. It is a crap shoot for the rest of the placings.

The 9th is a toughie. I can safely eliminate the :3: and :7: After that I think they all can win. But I will make a pick and go with the :1: with the inside post. Not betting the race, but in case the :1: wins I can say I was right. :D

mrroyboy
10-11-2014, 07:00 PM
No live video for Balmoral?

baconswitchfarm
10-11-2014, 07:12 PM
Like everyone else I like clear vision some. He was blocked at red mile and looks to be right on the state treasurer helmet here. With that said, state treasurer is gonna love this track.
The last race I expect the ten to go off the favorite but I think thats a much tougher spot for him than you guys do. If he is real short I will be betting against, regardless of the drop.

baconswitchfarm
10-11-2014, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=baconswitchfarm][QUOTE=mrroyboy]I added a few more tonight. All I can say is GO YANNICK!!

Race 6 Lifetime Persuit

Race 9 Wishing Stone

Race 11 Limelight Beach[/QUOT

Wishing stone is a two foot tall pony. If he wins at balmoral against those horses, it is because there was a wreck. If there was exchange wagering you would surely get a great price on that one. Should be some really good races tonight.[/QU

A special congrats to Bobby Stewart for using a b-track known moron with 12 weed positives to drive while Ron pierce is sitting on a bench in the paddock. The horse was clearly inside at least three cones. Wishing stone was robbed.

MutuelClerk
10-11-2014, 11:23 PM
I like Act Now in the 10th. Fewer starts, hopefully peeking and should be on the engine.

Last race I like the 6. New barn and 1-1 in a field less than spectacular.

p4 2/789/45678/6 15.00

Good luck....

MutuelClerk
10-11-2014, 11:30 PM
Agree on Dan Noble. He couldn't win a race at Scioto named in honor for Chip for 75k. He was locked down with far the best. Tonight they race for 166k and he's out there day dreaming. Mr. Stewart must be flush with cash.

lucpark
10-12-2014, 01:26 AM
mr bob stewart is probably one the most classiest guys i have ever met..in harness racing

when he was my trainer at the red mile in 20111 ,,he sat with me and my girl for hrs,,given us the history of the red mile,

saw him tonite,,

WHAT A CLASS ACT,,,

HE WILL BE TRAINING A HORSE,,A TROTTER IN 2015 FOR ME,,
FACT..
seriously ,,guys this man is ,,all class,,1000 PERCENT CLASS,

he got lucky tonite,,,i thought myself ,he was coming down,,
NOBLE GOT REALLY LUCKY ,,JUDGES FELL ASLEEP I COUNTED MY SELF THREE PYLON INFRACTIONS,,

,,THATS ILL RACING

but glad bob stewart won,,