PDA

View Full Version : Santa Anita Full Card-- Full Meet Selections (Day 9 Friday 10-10-14) (25 Day Meet)

KidCapper
10-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Heading over to Santa Anita for the fall meeting which includes The Breeders Cup closing weekend. I'm going to attempt to pick one horse in every race of the entire meet tracked as a $2 WP wager. Win or lose it should be entertaining.

Totals after playing one horse every race thru day 8 of 25:

72-plays

15-Winners
13-Place
14-Show
30-Off The Board

BET $288
RET $260
NET -$28

Friday's picks up soon.

KidCapper

KidCapper
10-10-2014, 08:49 AM
Race -1 The :2: . Fits the 2 sprints to a route pattern which Sherman hits at a solid 30% with. Add another 22% when returning after losing as the chalk last out. 7-2 on the line.

Race -2 The :4: . 13% off the layoff trainer Machowsky double drops this one in class for a solid 29% trainer angle. Flashed speed in debut and has been working well on the SA strip for this.

Race -3 The :1: . 17% off the layoff trainer Sadler puts this one on the grass for the 1st time, a 10% trainer angle. 3rd as the chalk last out so we toss in another 22% move coming back after losing as the chalk. 5-2 feels right.

Race -4 The :3: . Should get a good price on this runner from the Harty barn. 12% off the layoff and 12% going AW-to-dirt the key angles here I think. Some talent here at 5-1 ML.

Race -5 The :6: . Broker her maiden at this tricky 6.5F down the hill at SA. Don't know much about these connections but this runner has proven she can win here. 9-2 on the ML sounds about right.

Race -6 The :3: . 18% claiming race winning trainer Vann Belvoir sends this one out off a poor try last out out at Lrc. Jockey change today to Nakatani for this. Looks like the speed of this suspect group. Catch if catch can at 8-1 ML.

Race -7 The :6: . Trainer Mora a solid 21% with 1st time runners in his barn. Toss in 14% when making the 3rd start off the layoff. 12-1 on the ML seals the deal for me here. Bombs Away!!!

Race -8 The :7: . Trainer Bonde hitting an astounding 37% when dropping into the maiden claiming ranks for the 1st time. Two nice 4F workouts over the SA surface for this. I'll take 8-1 ML in the get out race today.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!

KidCapper
10-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Race -1 The :2: . Fits the 2 sprints to a route pattern which Sherman hits at a solid 30% with. Add another 22% when returning after losing as the chalk last out. 7-2 on the line.

Race -2 The :4: . 13% off the layoff trainer Machowsky double drops this one in class for a solid 29% trainer angle. Flashed speed in debut and has been working well on the SA strip for this.

Race -3 The :1: . 17% off the layoff trainer Sadler puts this one on the grass for the 1st time, a 10% trainer angle. 3rd as the chalk last out so we toss in another 22% move coming back after losing as the chalk. 5-2 feels right.

Race -4 The :3: . Should get a good price on this runner from the Harty barn. 12% off the layoff and 12% going AW-to-dirt the key angles here I think. Some talent here at 5-1 ML.

Race -5 The :6: . Broker her maiden at this tricky 6.5F down the hill at SA. Don't know much about these connections but this runner has proven she can win here. 9-2 on the ML sounds about right.

Race -6 The :3: . 18% claiming race winning trainer Vann Belvoir sends this one out off a poor try last out out at Lrc. Jockey change today to Nakatani for this. Looks like the speed of this suspect group. Catch if catch can at 8-1 ML.

Race -7 The :6: . Trainer Mora a solid 21% with 1st time runners in his barn. Toss in 14% when making the 3rd start off the layoff. 12-1 on the ML seals the deal for me here. Bombs Away!!!

Race -8 The :7: . Trainer Bonde hitting an astounding 37% when dropping into the maiden claiming ranks for the 1st time. Two nice 4F workouts over the SA surface for this. I'll take 8-1 ML in the get out race today.

Good Luck N Good Racing From The KidCapper!!!

Bet $28
Ret $11.80
Net-$16.20

Totals after playing one horse every race thru day 9 of 25:

79-plays

15-Winners
16-Place
14-Show
34-Off The Board

BET $316
RET $271.80
NET -$44.20