PDA

View Full Version : Tizmas - scr in R2 at Bel

PhantomOnTour
10-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Was he even entered in the first place?
Cannot find that name in the entries, yet he is listed as a scr on the NYRA site and everywhere else.
:confused:

johnhannibalsmith
10-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Not sure what you are looking at but EQB entries has him as a scratched half of the PP1 POE.

PhantomOnTour
10-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Whoa man...weird.
He isn't listed in the entries of my BRIS data file, nor does he appear in the "program" on TwinSpires with a SCR notation and line through his name as other scr runners are.
Maybe he was SCR way early and thus didn't even appear in the data file or "program"

Freaky

cj
10-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Whoa man...weird.
He isn't listed in the entries of my BRIS data file, nor does he appear in the "program" on TwinSpires with a SCR notation and line through his name as other scr runners are.

Freaky

He isn't showing in TimeformUS PPs either, something is odd. Very early scratch is all I can figure.

johnhannibalsmith
10-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Actually, looked at scratches and saw he was stews scratch. Seems odd since he is POE and generally wouldn't expect a stew scratch for a POE.

I think he's just plain ineligible if my quick glance at his charts and the condition aren't erroneous. He ran in and won an optional last time under allowance conditions so I'm guessing he was an early scratch and if you use some services, maybe they filter out the early scratches. Best guess.

the little guy
10-08-2014, 01:15 PM
He was an MTO.

cj
10-08-2014, 01:40 PM
He was an MTO.

Right, but those still usually show up in our PPs, just lined through. He isn't even listed.

FocusWiz
10-08-2014, 02:02 PM
This seems to be something that started this week at Belmont. They did not assign ML Odds before scratching. I think you will see it with Page McKenney in tomorrow's 8th as well. Nothing like staying consistent.

PhantomOnTour
10-08-2014, 02:22 PM
This seems to be something that started this week at Belmont. They did not assign ML Odds before scratching. I think you will see it with Page McKenney in tomorrow's 8th as well. Nothing like staying consistent.
That horse is listed in the entries but doesn't appear in my data file, so you are correct about the SCR.
However, isn't it good that they SCR before assigning a morning line?
That way the line is true, only reflecting odds for actual runners, right?

It's no big deal...just seemed odd to me that he was listed as a SCR and I couldn't find him anywhere in my pp's today.

FocusWiz
10-08-2014, 04:14 PM
However, isn't it good that they SCR before assigning a morning line?
That way the line is true, only reflecting odds for actual runners, right.I agree. This makes it easier for anyone who uses the ML but does not adjust it for scratches. However, they can still happen later so you still may need to adjust.