PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama hates whites

Clocker
10-04-2014, 01:47 PM
White potatoes, that is. Michelle is not campaigning for Democratic candidates that oppose a ban on welfare recipients purchasing white potatoes. From the NY Times: (http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/04/us/as-michelle-obama-campaigns-some-democrats-fear-her-last-name-is-a-liability.html?_r=0)

Besides Ms. Nunn and Mr. Udall, just two other Senate candidates so far are expected to get visits from Mrs. Obama: Representative Gary Peters of Michigan and Representative Bruce Braley of Iowa. Mrs. Obama has recorded radio ads for Senator Jeff Merkley of Oregon and Mr. Peters.

Administration aides say the limited list has nothing to do with the fact that Mrs. Obama tangled privately with Senate Democrats for months, into the summer, for not doing more to halt Republican and food industry attempts to weaken the child nutrition and school lunch standards she has spearheaded. She was particularly angered when 11 Democrats from potato-growing states signed a letter by Republicans opposing the administration’s exclusion of white potatoes from the foods that beneficiaries of the Women, Infants and Children program can buy.

The Democrats in the Senate have nothing better to do than argue about politically correct potatoes? Have they already agreed on which end of the end to crack?

FantasticDan
10-04-2014, 02:12 PM
The diet standards that Michelle goes by are advised by the Institute of Medicine, who say that most women and children already consume enough potatoes, and not enough of other vegetables and fruit. So that's why they eliminated white pots from the program.

However, they have scheduled a workshop to discuss it! :ThmbUp: :p

http://www.iom.edu/Activities/Nutrition/ReviewWICFoodPackages/2014-OCT-14.aspx

w6ophWk1qYQ

Clocker
10-04-2014, 02:39 PM
The diet standards that Michelle goes by are advised by the Institute of Medicine, who say that most women and children already consume enough potatoes, and not enough of other vegetables and fruit.

And why exactly is this the business of the federal government?

Marshall Bennett
10-04-2014, 03:55 PM
From what I understand, her college thesis seemed to suggest she wasn't too crazy about white people either. Didn't that come up when Obama ran in 2008? :)

OntheRail
10-04-2014, 04:04 PM
The diet standards that Michelle goes by are advised by the Institute of Medicine, who say that most women and children already consume enough potatoes, and not enough of other vegetables and fruit. So that's why they eliminated white pots from the program.

But Brown Rice... gets a pass.

Back in the day.... this country was a Meat and Potatoes Society. How UN-American can she get.

Tom
10-04-2014, 04:15 PM
Nice spin, Dan, but so transparent... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name 50 things that should be banned from welfare spending ahead of potatoes.
You guys are really so obviously nothing but Obots it is pathetic.

I bet you would say you were sorry if she farted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
10-04-2014, 04:16 PM

Because, because.......VE KNOW VAT IS FOR YOU. YOU KNOW NUTHINK.

Clocker
10-04-2014, 04:55 PM
But Brown Rice... gets a pass.

And what about red beans?

I protest. I'm going to make red beans and rice tomorrow (with WHITE rice) and watch the Redskins game. :p

fast4522
10-04-2014, 06:42 PM
I tend to agree, why in gods green earth do we care what Mrs Potato Head thinks.

TJDave
10-04-2014, 07:05 PM

Healthier people seek less medical care. They also contribute more to society. Both translate into less government expenditures.

Clocker
10-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Healthier people seek less medical care. They also contribute more to society. Both translate into less government expenditures.

You convinced me. If it is good for some, it is good for all. We need to ban white potatoes. Period.

nijinski
10-04-2014, 07:23 PM
These useless people in the White House are not worth anyone's
tax money.
This woman needs meds and a life if she really thinks waging a
war on potatoes should be on any agenda . A knucklehead idea
but doubt many are surprised this came out of her mouth . :rolleyes: 1

nijinski
10-04-2014, 07:40 PM
My grandmother and most of her 11 siblings made it to 90 plus . They
grew up poor and on potatoes . No one had to tell them to eat vegetables
too . They had brains , much more than I can say about Michele . I think
she's a bit out of control and if she continues , her contributions to this
country should go down in history as the food Nazi .

Clocker
10-04-2014, 07:50 PM
her contributions to this
country should go down in history as the food Nazi .

History quickly forgets the wives of failed presidents. How many people today even recognize the names Pat Nixon or Rosalynn Carter?

nijinski
10-04-2014, 08:04 PM
History quickly forgets the wives of failed presidents. How many people today even recognize the names Pat Nixon or Rosalynn Carter?

You have that right but I wouldn't mind her being remembered as ridiculous
and I have a feeling many in the food industry wouldn't either .

johnhannibalsmith
10-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Who cares. Everyone acts like the first lady has to be some leader on something these days as part of the job. If she didn't have some moronic cause, they'd hate her for that. I get the feeling she'd probably just assume put her feet up and watch Ancient Aliens all day too, but she's stuck keeping up appearances. At least she isn't all bent over cigarettes or something important to people.

Tom
10-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Her butt tells me she has never let a bowl of mashed go by her.

Clocker
10-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Who cares. Everyone acts like the first lady has to be some leader on something these days as part of the job.

Michelle is just the squeaky wheel here. The more important issue is that the US Senate has taken it upon itself to make decisions about US citizens eating white potatoes. Don't they have anything more important to do, like demonize the Koch brothers or moralize about the name of the Redskins?

Tom
10-04-2014, 09:02 PM
The Senate, under Dingy Harry is the most worthless organization in the world.
Brothels have accomplished more.

Look at this way, dealing with small potatoes is the absolute limits of the pathetic democrats in the senate.

JustRalph
10-04-2014, 09:11 PM
I'm sitting on my couch eating white potatoes and drinking a big gulp.

Michael and Michelle can **** off

johnhannibalsmith
10-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Michelle is just the squeaky wheel here. The more important issue is that the US Senate has taken it upon itself to make decisions about US citizens eating white potatoes. Don't they have anything more important to do, like demonize the Koch brothers or moralize about the name of the Redskins?

Unfortunately, this is sort of idiotic government people want. Of course I don't think anyone should care one bit what I eat, smoke, or otherwise pollute myself with, least of all some counterfeit non-elected self-appointed leader of the pack with girl power death ray and the presidential seal in her holster. I consider the second most important tenet of our nation to be the idea of liberty and the first to be self-rule. We've spoken, we wan't politicians that freak out along with us over everything and write pages of useless legislation in exchange for votes. I think kids should eat Big Texas Cinnamon Rolls and drink Mountain Dew, so I think she's nuts in general.

fast4522
10-04-2014, 09:39 PM
How about anti drone gun?

Clocker
10-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Unfortunately, this is sort of idiotic government people want. Of course I don't think anyone should care one bit what I eat, smoke, or otherwise pollute myself with, least of all some counterfeit non-elected self-appointed leader of the pack with girl power death ray and the presidential seal in her holster.

From the standpoint of pure economics, people who live an unhealthy life and die young are much less of a drag on the economy. They don't linger for years in assisted living or nursing homes, they don't spend years consuming expensive drugs, and they don't collect their pensions. What's not to like about that?

Robert Goren
10-04-2014, 11:14 PM
My grandmother and most of her 11 siblings made it to 90 plus . They
grew up poor and on potatoes . No one had to tell them to eat vegetables
too . They had brains , much more than I can say about Michele . I think
she's a bit out of control and if she continues , her contributions to this
country should go down in history as the food Nazi .My great grandfather drank a quart of whiskey for 50 years lived to be 91. I still say it is a bad idea. Of course, if Michelle Obama came out against it, there would be 3 or 4 poster here come out in favor of drinking a quart of whiskey every day for 60 years.

dartman51
10-04-2014, 11:38 PM
My great grandfather drank a quart of whiskey for 50 years lived to be 91. I still say it is a bad idea. Of course, if Michelle Obama came out against it, there would be 3 or 4 poster here come out in favor of drinking a quart of whiskey every day for 60 years.

But if he hadn't drunk that much, he might have lived to 93. ;)

Clocker
10-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Looks like Michelle is not too proud of this country any more either. In a Redbook Magazine article about helping female veterans, she says of one that can't find a job,

"She's been trained to be a leader," Mrs. Obama explained about Sonia and the thousands of women she represents. "She's been trained to be the best of the best, not just for herself, but for her kids. And this country's not giving her that opportunity, someone who wants it so desperately."

This country? Not her country, not our country, but "this country"?

Would that be the country that your husband is supposedly leading? Would that woman be a veteran of the military of which your husband is supposedly C-in-C? They say that charity begins at home. Maybe responsibility does too.

Redbook (http://www.redbookmag.com/kids-family/blogs/mom-blog/why-we-should-hire-women-vets??src=rss)

johnhannibalsmith
10-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Looks like Michelle is not too proud of this country any more either. ...

Criminy, how hard must she select a word without having it extrapolated into a novel.

I read the article and the only dopey thing in there is that I'm supposed to believe that a) women are the only vets with this problem and b) recruiters are still shoveling steamy piles of bullshit about what awaits the lucky soldier at the end.

If maybe a little gratuitously political in nature, I'm not sure what the calamity is exactly. She said "the country" at another point. She was being critical and saying we can do better. It's a lot of hot air and pandering, but I can't for the life of me find the malice against America in this one.

Greyfox
10-07-2014, 01:24 PM
My great grandfather drank a quart of whiskey for 50 years lived to be 91.

If he hadn't done that, he might have lived to 92. :D

Clocker
10-07-2014, 01:32 PM
It's a lot of hot air and pandering, but I can't for the life of me find the malice against America in this one.

I didn't see malice, I saw an attitude that I found annoying. And admittedly my opinion was influenced by previous displays of this attitude by the royal family.

Tom
10-07-2014, 02:14 PM
And this country's not giving her that opportunity, someone who wants it so desperately."

Bitch, your hubby is in charge.
Blame him, not the country.

Clocker
10-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Bitch, your hubby is in charge.
Blame him, not the country.

It is the country's fault for not giving anyone an opportunity. That's why no one wants to immigrate here any more.

Tom
10-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Why immigrate when you can avoid all the rules and stuff and just sneak in?

TJDave
10-07-2014, 03:41 PM
From the standpoint of pure economics, people who live an unhealthy life and die young are much less of a drag on the economy. They don't linger for years in assisted living or nursing homes, they don't spend years consuming expensive drugs, and they don't collect their pensions. What's not to like about that?

A fantasy.

We've become very good at keeping people alive. The unhealthy are living longer and costlier lives. Those folks in assisted living are proof of it. Not all, but most. You don't find many Jack LaLanne types in nursing homes. They're full of diabetics and heart/lung ailments. Typical of unhealthy lifestyles finally catching up.

Today, those who die young are victims of congenital disease, aggressive cancers, wars or gun violence.

Unhealthy lifestyles are a blessing...for health care providers. ;)

thaskalos
10-07-2014, 03:57 PM
I know for a fact that the school lunches in this country are a disgrace. It's as if we don't know that poor nutrition is at the root of the majority of health problems that we face as a nation.

Tom
10-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Who is to blame for that?
The school administrators.
When I was in school, the lunches were nutritious, good, and cheap.

Coke, candy, crap like that was not allowed anywhere in the building.
There was a Coke machine for the dances, basketball, etc, but it was off limits during school hours.

How did we lose so much ground?
Idiots run our educational systems.

It is a simple problem to fix, all you need is someone who not a lazy idiot to run the schools.

Clocker
10-07-2014, 07:42 PM
How did we lose so much ground?
Idiots run our educational systems.

The problem is that "educators" run our schools.

Here is how they are teaching subtraction now:

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/5432d17f6bb3f77d47d2a55e-622-829/commoncore.jpg

Clocker
10-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Who is to blame for that?

When I was in school, the lunches were nutritious, good, and cheap.

When you were in school, lunch was a local issue. Some how it has become a federal issue.

The elites have determined that the local schools and the parents are not capable of deciding what a child should eat. So the decisions have to be made by the nutritional experts in Congress and the White House, including Michelle, who apparently majored in nutrition when she went to law school.

A man's got to know his limitations. And a woman, too.

Tom
10-07-2014, 07:57 PM
The fed has NO business getting involved in the educations system.

davew
10-25-2014, 06:54 PM
I think she likes giving speeches about hope and change

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1k3lmCE3HI

ArlJim78
11-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Didn't think this deserved a new thread, so sticking it here since it's news about the first nanny Michelle Obama.

Seems that she's told black voters that they should get out and vote democratic, and then they have her permission to reward themselves with some fried chicken. :eek: a career ending statement for any conservative for sure.

How benevolent and progressive of her as self-appointed food czar to give her permission for blacks to eat fried chicken after they vote.

You make a good point because I am, I do talk about health. But I think that a good victory for Democrats on Tuesday, you know, should be rewarded with some fried chicken

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/Decoder-Buzz/2014/1104/Michelle-Obama-to-blacks-Vote-then-eat-fried-chicken.-Is-that-racist

FantasticDan
11-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Seems that she's told black voters that they should get out and vote democratic, and then they have her permission to reward themselves with some fried chicken. :eek: a career ending statement for any conservative for sure.Agreed. When the black radio host asked if his audience could indulge in some soul food after voting, Mrs. Obama should have said, "Yes, they can have some soul food", instead of daring to name a specific soul food.

She really slipped up. :D

horses4courses
11-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Why immigrate when you can avoid all the rules and stuff and just sneak in?

Now, here's an immigration scam that a conservative could be proud of.
Set up a fake university.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/005e78d54d6548f1a553f4e857958356/woman-gets-16-years-running-fake-university

Susan Xiao-Ping Su, founder and president of the phony Tri-Valley University in Pleasanton, was accused of charging foreigners tuition and other payments for visa-related documents that allowed them to live in the U.S. while she purported that they were here legally to study. She made more than $5.6 million and used the money to buy commercial real estate, a Mercedes Benz and multiple homes, including one at a golf club, federal prosecutors said Monday.

reckless
11-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Agreed. When the black radio host asked if his audience could indulge in some soul food after voting, Mrs. Obama should have said, "Yes, they can have some soul food", instead of daring to name a specific soul food.

Fantastic Dan,

The uppity Michelle did say 'fried chicken'. She even gave her 'permission' to eat fried chicken; the host didn't put a gun to her head.

Even a good, misguided liberal like yourself would agree that her statement was nothing more than a simple racist stereotype directed at poor American black folks.

horses4courses
11-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Fantastic Dan,

The uppity Michelle did say 'fried chicken'. She even gave her 'permission' to eat fried chicken; the host didn't put a gun to her head.

Even a good, misguided liberal like yourself would agree that her statement was nothing more than a simple racist stereotype directed at poor American black folks.

"F" for reading comprehension.

johnhannibalsmith
11-04-2014, 04:25 PM
So I guess now she hates whites and blacks.

FantasticDan
11-04-2014, 04:31 PM
"F" for reading comprehension.Exactly. :D

ArlJim78
11-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Agreed. When the black radio host asked if his audience could indulge in some soul food after voting, Mrs. Obama should have said, "Yes, they can have some soul food", instead of daring to name a specific soul food.

you and the rest of the media would be foaming at the mouth had Sarah Palin dared to tell a black audience to vote Republican then to reward themselves with some fried chicken.

and by the way, why does she feel it necessary to give her approval for what people eat?

Clocker
11-04-2014, 05:10 PM
and by the way, why does she feel it necessary to give her approval for what people eat?

Because she knows what is good for you, and you don't. :rolleyes:

FantasticDan
11-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Seriously. Keep it going. :D

Steve 'StatMan'
11-04-2014, 05:52 PM
Nice spin, Dan, but so transparent... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name 50 things that should be banned from welfare spending ahead of potatoes.
You guys are really so obviously nothing but Obots it is pathetic.

I bet you would say you were sorry if she farted. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was with her, I'd probably be sorry if she did. :eek:

reckless
11-04-2014, 05:55 PM
So I guess now she hates whites and blacks.

Liberal elites, such as Michelle and hubby Barry, do, in fact, hate everyone -- except themselves and their like-minded ilk.

horses4courses
11-04-2014, 06:00 PM
Liberal elites, such as Michelle and hubby Barry, do, in fact, hate everyone -- except themselves and their like-minded ilk.

And so, here endeth the lesson for today...... :rolleyes:

Tom
11-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Obama, after watching the election returns, is asked what he is going to do now.

"I'm going to Chic Fil A!"

fast4522
11-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Michelle Obama hates whites

And her campaigning worked real well with that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: