PDA

View Full Version : Trackmaster Ad

mrroyboy
10-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Trackmaster has a new ad on this site today.
I will make the same suggestion I have made before. Lower the price on Harness Pro. I think many more people will try it if you do.
Just my opinion David.

Canarsie
10-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Trackmaster has a new ad on this site today.
I will make the same suggestion I have made before. Lower the price on Harness Pro. I think many more people will try it if you do.
Just my opinion David.

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong (likely) but the culprit is the USTA who sets the wholesale price for their charts.

mrroyboy
10-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Maybe Not sure how TM sets their prices.

RaceTrackDaddy
10-04-2014, 06:24 PM
Maybe Not sure how TM sets their prices.
Not sure this post is about price hikes or not and since I am not currently a customer I can only relate what I experienced a few years back when they raised the yearly subscription rate.

The reply I got was that the rate hike was due to the rise in the fee that the USTA charges Trackmaster (Equibase) for the right to provide the pp's. I agree it is not right for the company to absorb the increased costs. I just changed my subscription from the Platinum down to the regular (which now costs the same as the previous Platinum).

When my ADW reached a certain handle threshold, all my purchases of pp's (both flat and harness) will be refunded the next day. Hence I then cancelled my script with Trackmaster earlier this spring.

rtd

mrroyboy
10-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Ok thanks for your comments.
All I am saying is Harness Pro costs $4.00 per card. Platinum PP's (which I use) cost $2.75. Pace PP's cost $3.00. At these prices I think the Platinum PP's and Pace PP's are a better value. Drop the price on Harness Pro to $2.75 I would be all over it.