PDA

View Full Version : Bris : $1. data files?

Flysofree
09-23-2014, 10:02 PM
I don't understand why they don't offer a monthly plan for these, like they do for past performances. Has anyone here asked them about this?

PhantomOnTour
09-23-2014, 10:30 PM
There was talk of a monthly data file plan about a year ago or so, but nothing has materialized.
They would do well to have one now that TimeformUS is making inroads, not to mention good old DRF

Tom
09-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Greed.

Fingal
09-24-2014, 12:14 PM
I wish TwinSpires would make them part of their free program, aka download the file, place a bet on a race at that track & they're free. Make it the same as what the pps are.

Flysofree
09-24-2014, 02:12 PM
More than a year ago... Maybe 2 years ago I emailed a couple times asking about a package plan for these.. The answer I received said that they (meaning Bris) had to pay for these.. :confused: I never wrote back after that.

PaceAdvantage
09-27-2014, 08:24 PM
More than a year ago... Maybe 2 years ago I emailed a couple times asking about a package plan for these.. The answer I received said that they (meaning Bris) had to pay for these.. :confused: I never wrote back after that.Yeah...they probably meant they pay Equibase for the right to use the data...or something along those lines...

TexasDolly
09-28-2014, 07:28 AM
At one time they had to pay DRF extra for the DRF speed rating and DRF track variant.The one that was shown in the Daily Racing Form. That was continued after Equibase began providing the other raw data data I heard.
TD.