PDA

View Full Version : 80-1 shot DQd at Northfield

Stillriledup
09-23-2014, 09:29 PM
Wire to wire, the wiseguy horse brushed to clear and this maniac on the 80-1 shot rimmed him and they went head and head all the way, the closers seemed to be stacking up at the 3/4 pole, but nobody passed and the bomb hung on. There was some incident on the far turn where the 7 seemed to try and get inside the 80-1, but could not. Not sure why there was a DQ, but that's a crushing DQ for those who had the winner.

The winner only had 85 dollars to win on him. Rough beat for those holding tickets.

banacek
09-23-2014, 09:32 PM
Is there a DQ that you ever miss seeing? SRU now doing harness! Coming soon Greyhound and Jai Alai!

davew
09-23-2014, 10:23 PM
Is there a DQ that you ever miss seeing? SRU now doing harness! Coming soon Greyhound and Jai Alai!

I have yet to see a DQ in greyhounds (not counting the one who dwelt in the 1 box, came out and went left a 1/4 a lap, saw the lure and dogs coming at him, turned around again and crossed the wire in front of the pack)

cmp92
09-23-2014, 10:45 PM
Wire to wire, the wiseguy horse brushed to clear and this maniac on the 80-1 shot rimmed him and they went head and head all the way, the closers seemed to be stacking up at the 3/4 pole, but nobody passed and the bomb hung on. There was some incident on the far turn where the 7 seemed to try and get inside the 80-1, but could not. Not sure why there was a DQ, but that's a crushing DQ for those who had the winner.

The winner only had 85 dollars to win on him. Rough beat for those holding tickets.
Never heard of the driver but he was on a mission there.

horses4courses
09-23-2014, 10:55 PM

I bet on a dog once in my teens that got put up from second for
getting bitten by the dog that finished ahead of him. Easy game :ThmbUp:

Stillriledup
09-24-2014, 04:29 AM

I happen to see a Northfield race because this was one of the races where free PPs were available and i just happened to see it. :ThmbUp:

Ray2000
09-24-2014, 05:34 AM
typo in the chart

He was placed 3rd for Dead Heat :D ..... should be DQP3

So many errors get into the charts..

menifee
09-24-2014, 08:18 AM
I thought I was a degenerate until I started reading SRU's posts. This guy is great. He would watch rats racing if there were pools to bet into.

Stillriledup
09-24-2014, 04:14 PM
I thought I was a degenerate until I started reading SRU's posts. This guy is great. He would watch rats racing if there were pools to bet into.

Yes, no doubt! :D

If there's an edge to be had, i'm going to try and find it. :ThmbUp:

(rats racing would be wonderful, it could save me posts about jockey error and DQs)

wilderness
09-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Yes, no doubt! :D

(rats racing would be wonderful, it could save me posts about jockey error and DQs)

When they tube racing rats?
Do they still use d-Con and strychnine along with the other ingredients ;)