PDA

View Full Version : Support of Illegal Immigration a felony?

sam4022
09-21-2014, 03:45 AM
Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) speaking at a lunch meeting told the audience about the open US border with Mexico…..

“they’re going to take a picture, take your fingerprints, give you a drink of water, and then get you in a van, or whatever it is and send you back across. Now, is there any consequence for coming across multiple times? In fact I asked these officers and one said, "I caught the same guy 44 times."

Do you know how expensive it is for you and I to pay for that? 44 times. There’s no consequence for coming across. So, you might as well keep trying.”

The cost is not important the real issue is the inevitability that sooner or later ISIS, Hamas or al Qaeda operatives will cross and cause injury and possibly death to American citizens.

SO…..

When and if that happens should those mayors, governors or any official responsible for the non-enforcement and/or promotion of illegal immigration be charged with murder, manslaughter or at the very least conspiracy to commit a felony?

For additional detail see http://www.Terror101.com/ (http://www.terror101.com)

cj's dad
09-21-2014, 06:54 AM
The cold hard fact is that the POSPOTUS is aiding and abeting criminal activity for which he should be impeached.

Robert Goren
09-21-2014, 10:45 AM
Why should any Islamic terrorist go to Mexico and try to sneak across the border when they can fly into JFK with no problem?

Clocker
09-21-2014, 11:41 AM
Why should any Islamic terrorist go to Mexico and try to sneak across the border when they can fly into JFK with no problem?

Because even the folks at JFK are picky about bringing in guns, explosives and dirty bomb material?

Robert Goren
09-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Because even the folks at JFK are picky about bringing in guns, explosives and dirty bomb material?Once they are here, they would have no trouble getting guns and/or explosives. Getting dirty bomb material is a little problematic, but likely could be gotten too.

Clocker
09-21-2014, 12:59 PM
The southern border is also the best alternative for terrorists that are so well known that even the government can ID them. Like the Gitmo detainees we release from time to time.

incoming
09-21-2014, 01:06 PM

RG, You play the part of a "straight man" well. :)

Billnewman
09-21-2014, 01:46 PM
It's not that easy to cross the border. They caught the one guy 44 times either his IQs 70 or the border patrol guys are doing the job well. When the isis operatives cross are they going to carry suitcases full of money with them? Also someone will see them down there in Mexico. And that information would be valuable i'm sure they would be rewarded handsomely for turning it over to the US government.

incoming
09-21-2014, 02:07 PM
It's not that easy to cross the border. They caught the one guy 44 times either his IQs 70 or the border patrol guys are doing the job well. When the isis operatives cross are they going to carry suitcases full of money with them? Also someone will see them down there in Mexico. And that information would be valuable i'm sure they would be rewarded handsomely for turning it over to the US government.

OK, I will play. Maybe the suitcase guy only has a smile, checkbook, PayPal account, Skill account or relatives already here. The 44 time loser is only occupying border crossing guards while 20 more slip in. Of course the obvious, how did the 11,000,000 already here get in?

Flysofree
09-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Very Simple solution to stopping the same person multiple times. The first time they are caught, they sign a brief statement or make an "X"...in both English and Spanish or whatever language they understand, that they WILL BE SHOT on the spot if they do this again.

OntheRail
09-21-2014, 07:15 PM

Maybe Mr. 44 is a Mule... once he's dropped the cargo. He looks for a free ICE ride home.

I'm sure Alkaboom could blend in with the Mexican riffraff.... quit well.... Sí.

Billnewman
09-21-2014, 08:57 PM
Here in Rochester New York we had a failed fast ferry to Toronto. It created a new division of border patrol which after the ferry went under we no longer needed. So the officers started coming up with creative methods to keep their jobs and were in the top 10 in the country for arrests. The easiest being raid finger lakes backside at 6:15 AM. At 7:15 am when the chaos subsides Chris englehart and other large stables would be standing there with two live bodies and 200 head to train, hot walk, wash, groom, do up, not to mention clean the stalls, feed and water, rake the walker, walk over in the afternoon to run. The videogame generation doesn't have a job like that anymore. Unless they wanna learn how to be a trainer. And when that illegal worker takes his $400 paycheck to the post office and sends it to Mexico that $400 becomes $1000 as soon as it crosses the border with the exchange rate. Or they wouldn't wanna do the job either. My point being if you made giving an illegal immigrant a job a felony to the business owner the sport of horseracing would end the day after Obama signed the bill.

baconswitchfarm
09-21-2014, 10:01 PM

I spent time by the border while in the army. Anyone who thinks its not easy to get in has never been to the border.

Robert Goren
09-22-2014, 10:12 AM
The southern border is also the best alternative for terrorists that are so well known that even the government can ID them. Like the Gitmo detainees we release from time to time.How many terrorist have entered the country along the southern border and how many have arrived on an airplane?

Robert Goren
09-22-2014, 10:18 AM
Here in Rochester New York we had a failed fast ferry to Toronto. It created a new division of border patrol which after the ferry went under we no longer needed. So the officers started coming up with creative methods to keep their jobs and were in the top 10 in the country for arrests. The easiest being raid finger lakes backside at 6:15 AM. At 7:15 am when the chaos subsides Chris englehart and other large stables would be standing there with two live bodies and 200 head to train, hot walk, wash, groom, do up, not to mention clean the stalls, feed and water, rake the walker, walk over in the afternoon to run. The videogame generation doesn't have a job like that anymore. Unless they wanna learn how to be a trainer. And when that illegal worker takes his $400 paycheck to the post office and sends it to Mexico that $400 becomes $1000 as soon as it crosses the border with the exchange rate. Or they wouldn't wanna do the job either. My point being if you made giving an illegal immigrant a job a felony to the business owner the sport of horseracing would end the day after Obama signed the bill.Says a lot about a business that has to break the law in order to survive. It is illegal to hire an illegal, but that law is seldom enforced and when it is, the penalty is minor.

Clocker
09-22-2014, 10:40 AM
How many terrorist have entered the country along the southern border and how many have arrived on an airplane?

Sorry, that information is on a need to know basis.

Tom
09-22-2014, 10:43 AM
How many terrorist have entered the country along the southern border and how many have arrived on an airplane?

Like you know?
Duh.

Robert Goren
09-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Like you know?
Duh.In other words , nobody here knows of a terrorist that has entered the country by the southern border.

sam4022
09-22-2014, 11:26 AM
The purpose of this thread which is not being answered very well was and is:

When and if American citizens are killed or injured should those mayors, governors or any official responsible for the non-enforcement and/or promotion of illegal immigration be charged with murder, manslaughter or at the very least conspiracy to commit a felony?

johnhannibalsmith
09-22-2014, 11:27 AM
In other words , nobody here knows of a terrorist that has entered the country by the southern border.

What is the point of this exercise? We didn't know anyone that flew commercial planes into buildings either, but it wasn't exactly an off-the-wall concept and we seem to hear a lot about how people should have connected dots about what we did know to anticipate it. Here we have a case where your lone objection to the premise is that it hasn't been done before, to your knowledge. So, then it can't happen, won't happen, and is an unworthy consideration? I'm probably among the least panic stricken over terrorists and I think the only shot we have at NOT having these guys move en masse from the south is if the Mexican military aka the cartel beef do what we cannot.

Tom
09-22-2014, 11:41 AM
In other words , nobody here knows of a terrorist that has entered the country by the southern border.

In other words, it would be very easy to do so.
Just because we don't have names means there is no concern?
I pee in the backyard every night - keeps the elephants away.
Haven't seen one around here yet.

Clocker
09-22-2014, 11:47 AM

If they enter successfully, we don't know about them. If they are caught, they don't give "Terrorist" as their occupation for the arrest report.

Tom
09-22-2014, 11:48 AM
The purpose of this thread which is not being answered very well was and is:

When and if American citizens are killed or injured should those mayors, governors or any official responsible for the non-enforcement and/or promotion of illegal immigration be charged with murder, manslaughter or at the very least conspiracy to commit a felony?

Absolutely.
They are just as responsible as the one who does the crime.
No difference.

PaceAdvantage
09-23-2014, 09:19 AM
What is the point of this exercise? We didn't know anyone that flew commercial planes into buildings either, but it wasn't exactly an off-the-wall concept and we seem to hear a lot about how people should have connected dots about what we did know to anticipate it. Here we have a case where your lone objection to the premise is that it hasn't been done before, to your knowledge. So, then it can't happen, won't happen, and is an unworthy consideration? I'm probably among the least panic stricken over terrorists and I think the only shot we have at NOT having these guys move en masse from the south is if the Mexican military aka the cartel beef do what we cannot.I doubt we'll be getting a response from Mr. Goren...you essentially just kicked him out of this thread with that response...lol

Now of course, since I'm calling him out, so he'll have to respond, but had I not written this, I'm sure he would have simply slinked away quietly... :lol:

Robert Goren
09-23-2014, 10:48 AM
What is the point of this exercise? We didn't know anyone that flew commercial planes into buildings either, but it wasn't exactly an off-the-wall concept and we seem to hear a lot about how people should have connected dots about what we did know to anticipate it. Here we have a case where your lone objection to the premise is that it hasn't been done before, to your knowledge. So, then it can't happen, won't happen, and is an unworthy consideration? I'm probably among the least panic stricken over terrorists and I think the only shot we have at NOT having these guys move en masse from the south is if the Mexican military aka the cartel beef do what we cannot.But we know that they did now..... And still pretty easy for them to fly in. Why should they go such a God forsaken place as Mexico when they fly into JFK (or any other airport) in first class. I am all for the stopping of the illegals coming from Mexico for a lot of reasons, but the fear that a terrorist entering that was isn't one of them. Maybe if we actually increased the vigilance of those entering the country "legally" by air, then maybe the terrorist would then try our southern border, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. By and way the most likely way that a future terrorist will enter this country will be by being mixed in the latest bunch of political refuges from the fighting in Syria and Iraq.

Clocker
09-23-2014, 10:58 AM
Why should they go such a God forsaken place as Mexico when they fly into JFK (or any other airport) in first class.

Because they are on the don't fly list? Because they are on the FBI list of known terrorists? Because there are warrants out for their arrest? Because they are undocumented?

Tom
09-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Mexico is not so foresaken when you come from Crapistan.

Robert Goren
09-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Because they are on the don't fly list? Because they are on the FBI list of known terrorists? Because there are warrants out for their arrest? Because they are undocumented? Sarcasm?