PDA

View Full Version : Parx Race 2

FocusWiz
09-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Not a "selection" per se, but something I noticed....

At a minute to post, my figures showed the :3:, :1: and :6: leading in the wagering for the doubles. In the final minute, a ton of doubles wagering went on the :4: (and to a far lesser extent, the :1: ).

For any of you who think there may be any such thing as "smart" money, you may want to take another look at the :4: if you think it has a chance, since I think it will take late money in the straight wagering too. Right now, it is also under bet in the show pool which will often right itself later when this kind of wagering occurs.

I am including it in some exacta plays.

FocusWiz
09-16-2014, 12:58 PM
Not a "selection" per se, but something I noticed....

At a minute to post, my figures showed the :3:, :1: and :6: leading in the wagering for the doubles. In the final minute, a ton of doubles wagering went on the :4: (and to a far lesser extent, the :1: ).

For any of you who think there may be any such thing as "smart" money, you may want to take another look at the :4: if you think it has a chance, since I think it will take late money in the straight wagering too. Right now, it is also under bet in the show pool which will often right itself later when this kind of wagering occurs.

I am including it in some exacta plays.Dead last. Obviously an example of "Dumb" money.