PDA

View Full Version : DRF Simulcast program has funny Equibase figures

DeltaLover
09-12-2014, 07:37 PM
I dont know if this is a printing error, but my copy of tomorow races has a bunch of ones (1) as the final figure.. Does any
one else have the same problem?

thaskalos
09-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Serves you right for relying on these Equibase figures.

wonatthewire1
09-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Already started one as I'm getting the same thing :cool:

Daily Racing Program Changes wonatthewire1

might be temporary...

wonatthewire1
09-12-2014, 08:22 PM
here in NJ, they list "Book 1" just under the Day on the cover; changes are in today's and tomorrow's but were not evident in Weds or Thurs editions. "Book 1" normally is not showing on the cover page

When there have been power outages at their printing plant, we would get book 1 and the PPs would be different but only lasted a day or two.

Unfortunately, they've made some changes-maybe only temporary, two very important omissions!

1. No speed figures for turf races (?)
2. No FTS trainer or sire information for maiden races

That really put a dent in my willingness to wager and to purchase the product going forward. I thought that the book version may be different from the on-line version, but sadly, they were the same

Have there be other changes that I've overlooked that you've noticed? And does anyone have a contact at DRF to work with?

LG@DRF
09-15-2014, 05:49 PM
I just checked with Circ on the issue and they told me we are in the process of reintroducing both the Equibase Speed and Pace Figures, as well as trainer stats for first time starters. We expect to have them by week’s end.

Lonnie @ DRF

DeltaLover
09-15-2014, 05:50 PM
I just checked with Circ on the issue and they told me we are in the process of reintroducing both the Equibase Speed and Pace Figures, as well as trainer stats for first time starters. We expect to have them by week’s end.

Lonnie @ DRF

I hope you are right