PDA

View Full Version : leverage

teddy
09-12-2014, 08:54 AM
I was considering attacking the handicapped man from a different view point like wager structure and basically crushing a little guy with my large bankroll. Like the whales do when they bet pick sixes. after looking at the exacta payoffs versus the overlay grid I'm not saying any overlays which means they are all underlays for the most part. I had considered switching my betting to excluding the favorite in trifectas after noticing the huge payoffs if he runs out but that would lead to some very long streaks of losing. Before the large hit.by using my large bank roll I would be able to cover the longshots on top when the favorite shows weakness. let's face it the guy betting $30 per race is not going with the longshots on top and is definitely going to have the favor in there.

jk3521
09-12-2014, 09:05 AM
I was considering attacking the handicapped man from a different view point like wager structure and basically crushing a little guy with my large bankroll. Like the whales do when they bet pick sixes. after looking at the exacta payoffs versus the overlay grid I'm not saying any overlays which means they are all underlays for the most part. I had considered switching my betting to excluding the favorite in trifectas after noticing the huge payoffs if he runs out but that would lead to some very long streaks of losing. Before the large hit.by using my large bank roll I would be able to cover the longshots on top when the favorite shows weakness. let's face it the guy betting $30 per race is not going with the longshots on top and is definitely going to have the favor in there.
I think you might consider editing your post. Why would you consider "attacking the handicapped man'' ? Any" handicapped man" in particular? :D

Robert Goren
09-12-2014, 09:38 AM
The tax laws are not good for betting pick 6s.

teddy
09-12-2014, 09:41 AM
I think you might consider editing your post. Why would you consider "attacking the handicapped man'' ? Any" handicapped man" in particular? :D
Damn google voice! Blahaha. oh my god that's a good laugh obviously I'm not attacking people.

teddy
09-12-2014, 09:43 AM
I was thinking along the lines of the place pick all and wide open fields.

thespaah
09-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Damn google voice! Blahaha. oh my god that's a good laugh obviously I'm not attacking people.
Yeah sure.....I saw you beating the guy in the wheel chair using his backpack....
You scoundrel!!!!! :lol:
All kidding aside. You described me to a T..
I am one of those 20 to 40 dollar per race players. And while I see things in my handicapping that are logical choices, I am forced due to budgetary constraints to go through the painful process of weeding out entries that in some cases come back to light my ass on fire....

PICSIX
09-12-2014, 10:25 AM

To me, leverage is using other people's money. That's why the stock and currency markets are much better arenas for gambling....yes, it's all gambling!!

MutuelClerk
09-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Leverage. I miss that show.

HUSKER55
09-12-2014, 10:40 AM
so do I!

taxicab
09-13-2014, 12:49 AM
It's bad enough the poor guy is short and handicapped.........now you're thinking about sneaking up on him from behind. :eek: ;)

dlivery
09-13-2014, 10:22 AM
It's bad enough the poor guy is short and handicapped.........now you're thinking about sneaking up on him from behind. :eek: ;)

I like the view as Take from the many To give to the few

Happy Capitalism

HUSKER55
09-13-2014, 11:27 AM
and happy capitalism to you too, friend.