PDA

View Full Version : What's Shipped to Vegas Gets Bought in Vegas (I Hope)

Overlay
09-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Although our website (http://www.overlaypublications.com (http://overlaypublications.com )) has always offered a 90-day, no-questions-asked, money-back return policy on all our handicapping titles when purchased through the site using PayPal, tomorrow morning I will be shipping the latest in a long line of multi-copy orders of our flagship title (Overlay Handicapping) for display and sale by the Gambler's Book Store at 808 South Main Street in Las Vegas, for the benefit of those who live in the Las Vegas area or who will be visiting it in the near future; who haven't already reviewed the publication; and who would like the opportunity to take a look at it before purchasing.

And thanks to GBS for their ongoing support, as well as to their customers who made this re-supply necessary!

Greyfox
09-05-2014, 11:05 PM
Although our website (http://www.overlaypublications.com (http://overlaypublications.com)) has always offered a 90-day, no-questions-asked, money-back return policy on all our handicapping titles when purchased through the site using PayPal, tomorrow morning I will be shipping the latest in a long line of multi-copy orders of our flagship title (Overlay Handicapping) for display and sale by the Gambler's Book Store at 808 South Main Street in Las Vegas, for the benefit of those who live in the Las Vegas area or who will be visiting it in the near future; who haven't already reviewed the publication; and who would like the opportunity to take a look at it before purchasing.

And thanks to GBS for their ongoing support, as well as to their customers who made this re-supply necessary!

My eldest son purchased your book Overlay, which he hasn't shared with me yet, and speaks very highly of it. :ThmbUp:
(In contrast, he had nothing good to say about Pandy's book, which several people on this site seem enamoured with.)

Racey
09-07-2014, 01:09 AM
which I am a huge supporter of put me on to big profit over the last 2.5 yrs combine the techniques in his longshot Book along with his new book (Coming Soon) you and others will reap the benefits. Crushed had it 10 times and the exacta $694 a $146 winner on 8 / 26 at mountaineer using the books methods. :cool:

thaskalos
09-07-2014, 09:03 AM
which I am a huge supporter of put me on to big profit over the last 2.5 yrs combine the techniques in his longshot Book along with his new book (Coming Soon) you and others will reap the benefits. Crushed had it 10 times and the exacta $694 a $146 winner on 8 / 26 at mountaineer using the books methods. :cool:
How do you know that Pandy's new book is that good? Have you secured an advance copy?

Racey
09-07-2014, 09:59 AM
No ....I simply know Pandy had good results in a method test for his new speed & class book. You guys can read or pick up a tip from anything out there if it helps you all the better. The game is a hard one I like Pandy's insight it works for me .

Tom
09-07-2014, 10:40 AM
Good luck on your venture, Tim.
To all, Overlay has some very good material. I give it :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Overlay
09-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Just from my personal perspective, I can't speak for their new store location (which is actually 800 South Main Street, rather than 808 South Main Street, as I erroneously indicated in the thread starter), but they've always been square in their dealings with me (for example, not trying to make and sell bootleg copies of my publication that they haven't paid for, as some other sellers or sites that I've dealt with have). I also haven't visited them in their new location, but on past occasions when I've gone there, I've always found something new or useful with regard to handicapping to review and buy.

thaskalos
09-08-2014, 01:31 PM
This bookstore is unlike any other bookstore in the world...and I make it a point to visit it every time I find myself in Vegas. Some of the books that you can find there you can't find ANYWHERE, at ANY price.

To say that this bookstore is "no good" is the height of ignorance.

Eddie W
09-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks for taking my post off about, the gambler store in las vegas
it was the truth..I brought a 2013 par plus book ...With-out any
class level in it...for 129.00....And some of the books and programs are
out of bussiness..And they some how find them and buy them..I di know what
Cynthia pub par look like...

Eddie W
09-11-2014, 01:17 PM
Its ok you can take my post down again....Because It OK...

PaceAdvantage
09-11-2014, 01:23 PM
You're making material claims against a business that I can not verify. It's nothing personal.

How else would you like me to proceed? Open myself up for all sorts of potential trouble if your claims and implications turn out to be false?

thaskalos
09-11-2014, 04:50 PM
Don't listen to him, PA. The Gamblers Book Club has also published books...and they sometimes purchase the rights to reissue out of print books.

Overlay
09-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Apparently, that earlier shipment to GBS has already sold out, since I received a double re-order from them yesterday, which I just priority-mailed to Las Vegas this morning. Thanks to all who have already purchased, and, for those who may have missed out, help is on the way! (Of course, Overlay Handicapping can also be ordered 24/7 through our website -- either individually, or as part of the discounted value package of all our handicapping titles! :) )

Tom
09-18-2014, 03:10 PM
Cool! :ThmbUp:

lsosa54
09-21-2014, 12:46 AM
Tim: Any further thoughts on a software version?

Overlay
09-21-2014, 08:35 AM
Tim: Any further thoughts on a software version?
Currently no further progress to report on that front (at least from my perspective). Still open to collaborative offers.